What's new

Can Japan and China be allies in a very near future?

why is there so much hatred between China and Japan, any reason?

to sumup, basically China gave Japen virtually everythin it needed to become a civilized people in ancient times (culture, clothing, writing language, literature, smithing technology which forged the 'fame' of Katana````etc)

but when China was weak and vulnerable, and Japen became powerful, they planned to invade China. When they invaded China not only to degrade Chinese but also commited the worst crime in the entire human history (the massacre, the raping the looting, the using of life chinese civilians as laboratory testing objects!!! all in massive scales, 30 million chinese casualty during WWII) all those crimes were well documented by Chinese, western and some conscience Japanese journalists. However, Japan keeps denying it.

put yourself in chinese position u'd know why until now why most chinese still hate Japanese!

Yes. There are many Chinese people hate Japan.

It have been a large-scale online survey:
1st, 40.1% Chinese people least favorite Korea.
2nd, 30.2% Chinese people least favorite Japan.
3th, 18.8% Chinese people least favorite Indonesia.
4th, 9.7% Chinese people least favorite USA.
5th, 6.5% Chinese people least favorite Vietnam.

about India? Indians can not enter the top 10...
Strange? Lol... Because most Chinese people are not interested in Indians.

What is reason for India to become China's enemy?

I guess it's where you're from but I'm pretty sure that Japan still ranks as #1 in Hebei. (I'm surprised that people have such a problem against Koreans)

That said, I think strategically Japan and China has a lot to gain from each other (if we can only get over the hate thing).

I too want cooperation between the two but there is too much tension and mistrust currently between the two. Even though China is now economically bigger than Japan, they are still looked down on. We need to raise our standards higher.

hahaha

Yes. There are many Chinese people hate Japan.

It have been a large-scale online survey:
1st, 40.1% Chinese people least favorite Korea.
2nd, 30.2% Chinese people least favorite Japan.
3th, 18.8% Chinese people least favorite Indonesia.
4th, 9.7% Chinese people least favorite USA.
5th, 6.5% Chinese people least favorite Vietnam.

about India? Indians can not enter the top 10...
Strange? Lol... Because most Chinese people are not interested in Indians.

What is reason for India to become China's enemy?

if a neighbors can be replaced, which country would you most like China to have as a neighbours?
A, 43.4% Switzerland
B, 22.3% United States
C, 3.7% Canada

^^^ It may just be that people in China know more about the US than Canada.

^^^ It may just be that people in China know more about the US than Canada.

Wasn't laughing at the US or Canada part, was laughing at the Switzerland part. Hey maybe those Chinese people just wanted China to have a religiously neutral neighbour.

I think the people who voted US had economic reasons in mind.

thanx for the data. i really wish both indians and chineese leave each other alone so that both can concentrate on economic development.

Tell that to yours media and yrs goi, china already ignor india most of the time and time for india to leave us chinese alone

Wasn't laughing at the US or Canada part, was laughing at the Switzerland part. Hey maybe those Chinese people just wanted China to have a religiously neutral neighbour.

I think the people who voted US had economic reasons in mind.

Religiously neutral, politically neutral, possibly the country that have not engaged in wars for the longest periods of time.
What more could one want!

I wish we could replace india N afghanistan..... even kenya n yemen would do.

Religiously neutral, politically neutral, possibly the country that have not engaged in wars for the longest periods of time.
What more could one want!

lol I meant religiously neutral in the sense that Switzerland is fervently neutral or very devoted to neutrality. Guess I could have been clearer.

Chinese people hate Korea, it has nothing to do with politics.
Korea to steal China's historical heritage, that is the reason causing the Chinese people angry.

Chinese people hate Korea, it has nothing to do with politics.
Korea to steal China's historical heritage, that is the reason causing the Chinese people angry.

Wait you mean Koreans didn't invent the Chinese writing system?? :eek:

Absolutely impossible, both government will face huge pressure from domestic people

The only way China and Japan can be allies is China occupy Japan or Japan occupy China.:china:

Wait you mean Koreans didn't invent the Chinese writing system?? :eek:

Korea said: Confucius and Mao Zedong and Sun Yat-sen and Li Bai and ... all is Korean.
Korea said: Chinese character and Gunpowder and Compass and Traditional Chinese Medicine and ... all was invented by Korean.
Korea said: Dragon Boat Festival and Chinese New Year and ... all originated in Korea.

Chinese people can not be angry?

Back
Top Bottom