What's new

Can IRAN send Human into space before 2020 ?

Man, this thread is not about Indian space program.......it's about Iranian.........

@topic, IMHO, considering the rate at which Iran is progressing, they can surely send Humans into space by 2020, provided that they do not get involved in any major war which could halt their progress.....

Actually yes.

First US manned spacecraft (Mercury) weighted only 1,225 kg.
The reliable Indian PSLV launcher can carry 1,850 kg +.

For comparison Iranians launched only 50 kg so far.

The biggest is the security issues and the re-entry technology, since you have to be capable to bring your astronaut back after the mission. :coffee:

Then iran will be the US of 1960 ies congratz. :) Jokes aside, i don't see what can be gained from this. It's a pretty risky move and from where i stand it looks like an ambitious move for Iran to prove herself rather than a scientific research.

Enough said. Good luck anyway. I hope there won't be a disaster or anything, human life is precious.

A Yuri Gagarin like exploit will be very nice for Iran Space project, and it is very feasible.

On 12 April 1961, aboard the Vostok 3KA-3 (Vostok 1), Gagarin became both the first human to travel into space, and the first to orbit the earth. His call sign was Kedr (Siberian Pine, Russian: Кедр).[12]

In his post-flight report, Gagarin recalled his experience of spaceflight, having been the first human in space:

The feeling of weightlessness was somewhat unfamiliar compared with Earth conditions. Here, you feel as if you were hanging in a horizontal position in straps. You feel as if you are suspended.

yuri-gagarin1.jpg

are ma bayad technogistesho akhar be dast beyarim, Ima feylan my bayad satellite be vazn bala yek ton ro beferstoom be faza.

baradar hala ko ta 13 sale dige

ma ta 2025 age betonim inkaro konim az rus ha jelo mizanim

manzoram safar be mahe

Back
Top Bottom