What's new

Can Iran be relied upon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the current geopolitical landscape:

If a war happens between Iran and Pakistan - Pakistan will have backing from world community including US, UK and Israel.

We have contributed the most number of troops to the UN. When we will ask for support the world will be compelled to listen.

Iran on the other hand does not know how to behave on the world stage, they are under siege because of their own actions. If you look past the photoshopped pictures and carefully constructed propaganda, Iran in reality is being choked, its dieing.

So not only does Pakistan have the airforce and missiles to obliterate main Iranian cities in 10 minutes, we have backing from the world community instead of relying on your pre-historic records to prove your superiority.

We have deadly accurate missiles which are tested on conventional and nuclear payloads, coupled with mid-range and battlefield nukes we will savage your army and cities within a day.

It would be a fallacy for an Iranian to believe he/she is superior because the reality of the world is very different.
oooo wwwwwooooooooooowwwwwwwww:what::blink: we are going to have a nuclear war on PDF............hhhhheeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy members ruunnnnnnnnn if you want to survive,,,,,,, sorry on the topic now :kiss3: hey buddy relax we are not enemies k.....
2:- a UK minister qouted PAKISTANI GENERAL saying 8 min...
3:- yes i agree with you that if your previous record would be the evidence of superiority then Roman empire and nazi germany would never have fallen......live in today and prepare for tommorow... :pakistan:

This is the current geopolitical landscape:

If a war happens between Iran and Pakistan - Pakistan will have backing from world community including US, UK and Israel.

We have contributed the most number of troops to the UN. When we will ask for support the world will be compelled to listen.

Iran on the other hand does not know how to behave on the world stage, they are under siege because of their own actions. If you look past the photoshopped pictures and carefully constructed propaganda, Iran in reality is being choked, its dieing.

So not only does Pakistan have the airforce and missiles to obliterate main Iranian cities in 10 minutes, we have backing from the world community instead of relying on your pre-historic records to prove your superiority.

We have deadly accurate missiles which are tested on conventional and nuclear payloads, coupled with mid-range and battlefield nukes we will savage your army and cities within a day.

It would be a fallacy for an Iranian to believe he/she is superior because the reality of the world is very different.
oooo wwwwwooooooooooowwwwwwwww:what::blink: we are going to have a nuclear war on PDF............hhhhheeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy members ruunnnnnnnnn if you want to survive,,,,,,, sorry on the topic now :kiss3: hey buddy relax we are not enemies k.....
2:- a UK minister qouted PAKISTANI GENERAL saying 8 min...
3:- yes i agree with you that if your previous record would be the evidence of superiority then Roman empire and nazi germany would never have fallen......live in today and prepare for tommorow... :pakistan:

For some reason Iran fascinates me in a way that very few, if any other nations do. I would like to read a history book about Iran starting from the pre-Islamic era. Please suggest some.

The Persians: Ancient, Mediaeval and Modern Iran

A History of Iran: Empire of the Mind

Spirituality in the Land of the Noble: How Iran Shaped the World's Religions

The Sword of Persia: Nader Shah, from Tribal Warrior to Conquering Tyrant

indians as well, desi people in general are the biggest backstabbers and liars in the world.

Of Course, Pakistanis like you are back stabbers but fortunately you kind is a minority in Pakistan.

We don't need support from world community, our army can handle them on their own.

I am trying to highlight our moral high ground in that scenario.

Iran's latest nuclear inspection:

The IAEA February 2013 report stated that Iran has resumed reconverting near-20% enriched uranium into Oxide form to fabricate fuel for the Tehran Research Reactor, which makes it more difficult to further enrich that uranium to weapons grade, since it would first need to be converted back to uranium hexafluoride gas.

They are so far off from even making weapons grade uranium, never mind deploying it into warhead.

They would be better off with making peace and coexiest which I think they want. So this scenario will never happen as SCO will become a reality with Iran and Pakistan as equal stakeholders along with India, China, Russia etc.

war between pakistan is never happening, pakistan and iran will be allies.
we need to get over our selfs and realize that iran is in a better position then us in everything.
they can help us out a lot if we work together.

Of Course, Pakistanis like you are back stabbers but fortunately you kind is a minority in Pakistan.

just stop lying to yourself buddy, you know very well that desi ( indians/ pakistanis) are the biggest liars and backstabbers in the whole world. pakistanis aren't even true to the interests of their own nation, we shouldn't be judging iran.

me however i try not lie or but I'm certainly not a backstabber like you people, i love my country and its people but we are worst then iran so we shouldn't be judging them. when ever something good starts to happen for our country people like you get up and start talking **** before something even happens

@Pakistanisage: You said Iran is a backstabbing nation.Why don't you mention some of those backstabs for us?
A backstabbing nation does not:
1-Offer a deal to export natural gas to energy hungry Pakistan
2-Export electricity to Pakistan's Baloochistan province to help it overcome the shortcomings.
3-Send tons of foods and aids when a deadly flood claimed the lives and homes of many Pakistan.
4-Support Pakistan in 1971 Indo-Pak war.
5-Easily close its eyes on Jundallah terrorists who executed hit and run attacks on Iranian citizens and forces and then came back to their safe haven in Pakistan's soil and they are responsible for hundreds of innocent lives.Not that Pakistan's government wanted this, but it wasn't committed either to catch them, especially in early years of Jundallah's establishment.
6-Harshly condemn the daily attacks of U.S drones on your soil.
7-Finance the IP pipeline almost completely by itself despite being under the pressure of sanctions.

You were the one who said we fully support sanctions on Iran and that Pakistan should invade Iran in case it'll have a war with Saudi Arabia. Looking at the terrorism in your country a question can be asked: Which country ideologically inspired those terror groups in first place? Iran? Which country funded Al-Qaeda and Taliban who are responsible for lives of many innocent Pakistani citizens? No it's not Iran almost all Pakistani citizens know who it is.

Iran is after its own interests and they may not be necessarily in line with Pakistan's interests, that won't make us backstabbers.

I'm asking you again to highlight the cases in which Iran has backstabbed Pakistan.And don't get emotional this time, please.

1. Your trade with India.
2. Chabahar port
3. You guys are a Shia powerhouse.

I think these things make some Pakistanis go nuts.

and your point is..........

Nothing, just correcting him.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is your fallacy and your delusions...

listen bro, you need to get over iran.
we need to look towards the future, your a pakistani so I'm not going to try to argue with you or disrespect you here. but you need to realize that if our country wants to get somewhere then it needs good relationships with at least some neighbors , i mean we fighting with india already and now afghanistan, whats next iran? if so then where are we going to go?

just stop lying to yourself buddy, you know very well that desi ( indians/ pakistanis) are the biggest liars and backstabbers in the whole world. pakistanis aren't even true to the interests of their own nation, we shouldn't be judging iran.

me however i try not lie or but I'm certainly not a backstabber like you people, i love my country and its people but we are worst then iran so we shouldn't be judging them. when ever something good starts to happen for our country people like you get up and start talking **** before something even happens

You call yourself Pakistani and yet you have no clue what positions Iran takes on Kashmir in International forums.

They support murder and mayhem off our Kashmiri Brothers and Sister and rape of their women by Indian Security Forces.

The support Indian position on Kashmir in every international Forum.

If that is okay with you then I question your claim about being a Patriotic Pakistani.

bs iran is doing waaaaaay better now then it did during the shah.
Yeah waaaaaaaay better,then it was a very modern society with the best of evrything(weapons,cars ,airplanes whatever).
Now they are doing soooooo much better,with the uberbest of evrything.
Try thinking rational and realistic.
So bssssssssss!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom