What's new

Can Indonesia Lead ASEAN?

I am for Yingluck Shinawatra as ASEAN leader because she is pretty and now looks for a new job. :woot:

thumb.php

As for China I don't think the government will really be happy to see Indonesia become the big boss in South East Asia, since they still remember what happened 2 decades ago.

Nice and sensible discussion going on in this thread。

Love it。

Keep it going fellows

Ah, problem is China is too weak and coward, that why we still staying next to them until now. So, keep waiting, time will tell

So you think you could have won the Vietnam War without China's help, politically, materially, tactically and strategically?

Get real dude and wake up!

Last edited:
As for China I don't think the government will really be happy to see Indonesia become the big boss in South East Asia, since they still remember what happened 2 decades ago.
really? aren´t China and Indonesia best friends? At the latest visit, Mr Xi spoke before Indonesian parliament. Perhaps You have noticed the reactions of Indonesians users on this forum. They never dare to critize Chinese (so in the real life), Indonesians remain passive seeing other Chinese members attack Vietnamese and Philippines members.

Where was Indonesia when Chinese, Philippines and Vietnam naval vessels clashed in the South China Sea? Will Indonesia come to help Vietnam if China fires the first shot? Talk is cheap.

by the way, this thread is just for trolling, for delusional outsiders. ASEAN does have a leader, a rotating leader. That is fair and well-balanced. That prevents No single member can dominate and impose its will on others.

I am for Yingluck Shinawatra as ASEAN leader because she is pretty and now looks for a new job. :woot:

thumb.php

She cannot even make many men in opposition party not to join the demonstration because having crush on her.....so pity :cheesy:. Even her soft tone talking and her charismatic charm is not able to make it either....Thailand opposition men really a fanatic ideological one...:woot:

She cannot even make many men in opposition party not to join the demonstration because having crush on her.....so pity :cheesy:. Even her soft tone talking and her charismatic charm is not able to make it either....Thailand opposition men really a fanatic ideological one...:woot:
well, that is a chance for Indonesia to show ASEAN what you can. Thailand is on verge (again) of a civil war. Come and stop the bloodshed!

well, that is a chance for Indonesia to show ASEAN what you can. Thailand is on verge (again) of a civil war. Come and stop the bloodshed!

not, absolutely not, we can't middling in their own mess and it is their internal conflict and let themselves to solve their own shit

We have made it buddy...by practicing our democracy wisely....you can disagree on something with the government but every thing should be managed and solved inside the system...not through big demonstration which is done to undermine election and current parliament members...just like happening in Egypt, Ukraine, Turkey, Tunisia, and now in Thailand for many times. That is Indonesian lesson that we send to them and to all young democratic countries all over the world indirectly. They of course notice our calm democracy even though there are indeed many rivalry happening in Indonesia politics as well which our domestic audience know for sure, but the rivalry luckily, thanks to ALLAH of course, is still being managed by common sense and almost all parties prefers long term political goal than the short one.

Actually, the root cause of this death lock in Thailand is mysterious for us, as Indonesians. I fear that actually The King himself or the Army has some part of this mess. We help by giving examples in how we should manage our democratic system, we cannot interfere it.....just like US cannot interfere what happens in Egypt even though Egyptian Army has been helped by US for Billions and billions Dollar

Last edited:
So you think you could have won the Vietnam War without China's help, politically, materially, tactically and strategically?

Without China's 'help' , the South would win the war . China can change Nothing in our unification :pop:

Dude, u need missile with the range of 700km like our Scud to attack VN, and u also need some special forces like our 'mud men' to neak to enemy's territory and destroy its radar which is used to detect the missile .
150110manh01.jpg

Indonesia dont have neither missile with 700km range nor experienced special force to destroy enemy radar, so, u cant fight back VN when war happen :pop:

Can't say for sure, but at least our Soldiers can shoot straight. :p:

AARM.png

LOL. How pathetic is your soldiers anyway?

*Obnoxious Laughter aimed at belittling the mighty VPA*

Okay enough laughing. I hate to make fun of those that are weak. :big_boss:

Actually, the root cause of this death lock in Thailand is mysterious for us, as Indonesians. I fear that actually The King himself or the Army has some part of this mess. We help by giving examples in how we should manage our democratic system, we cannot interfere it.....just like US cannot interfere what happens in Egypt even though Egyptian Army has been helped by US for Billions and billions Dollar
you don´t know the root cause of the conflict in Thailand?

Actually Thailand is deeply divided. It has a rich half, the capital city Bangkok and the South, and the poor half, the North. The people of the South and Bangkok (the yellow shirts) look down on the poor Northerner (the red shirts). The Reds and Yellows hate each other to the bone, even they are ready to kill each other. Like her brother, Yingluck Shinawatra won the last election as she promised to pour more money to the poor (North). That makes her to the enemy of the rich half. The Thai King and the Army support the rich.

If theoretically Vietnam wants to conquer Thailand, we just need to take down Bangkok. If Bangkok falls, the country is finished.

What actually happens 2 decades ago friend ? Chinese genocide and rapping ? You kidding me. We have set up independence investigation about this issue but there are no evidence about that. There are no witnesses ready to testify in court......You know...in 1998 I was on the Jakarta street calming the situation with my university jackets (university students at that time were so respected since we were the ultimate force within Indonesia politics to topple Soeharto)......it is no common people who trow any rock..but criminals who try to benefit the situation there.....All most All if not All the victims are actually native Indonesian...about 100 something...because of collapses of burning building ...You bet ask it to Indonesian Human Right institution to better understanding that........

Issues such as rape and anything has higher degree to be developed to make the situation looks so worse...that can be used to weaken Soeharto political position during that time....Many things you dont understand there...because common people just like you usually doesnt have deeper understanding on many complex issue like this

you don´t know the root cause of the conflict in Thailand?

Actually Thailand is deeply divided. It has a rich half, the capital city Bangkok and the South, and the poor half, the North. The people of the South and Bangkok (the yellow shirts) look down on the poor Northerner (the red shirts). The Reds and Yellows hate each other to the bone, even they are ready to kill each other. Like her brother, Yingluck Shinawatra won the last election as she promised to pour more money to the poor (North). That makes her to the enemy of the rich half. The Thai King and the Army support the rich.

If theoretically Vietnam wants to conquer Thailand, we just need to take down Bangkok. If Bangkok falls, the country is finished.

It is what the media said....of course I know it.....but do you really know behind the scene why the yellow shirts get so confidence ????? If King or Military people are behind that confidence....we cannot make many interference what so ever...

Can't say for sure, but at least our Soldiers can shoot straight. :p:

AARM.png

LOL. How pathetic is your soldiers anyway?

*Obnoxious Laughter aimed at belittling the mighty VPA*

Okay enough laughing. I hate to make fun of those that are weak. :big_boss:
it just abt shooting, ur poor trained special force have no experience in sneaking and raiding inside enemy's territory like our well trained and experience force . VN war, 1979 war against China-Pol Pot prove that, when ur poor men got caught and easily got killed like ducks in war against Malaysia:pop:

btw: I dont care abt ur country if it in ASEAN or not, so let alone ur cheap dream to become ASEAN leader.

It is what the media said....of course I know it.....but do you really know behind the scene why the yellow shirts get so confidence ????? If King or Military people are behind that confidence....we cannot make many interference what so ever...
Of course I don´t know what is going on the ground. I say what I learn from media.

Actually Thailand has seen many military coups in her history. So it is not different this time. They forced the current government to the knee. The yellow shirts have money and power, so it is natural they want to keep it. The poor (the red shirts) should remain weak and poor.

Nice and sensible discussion going on in this thread。

Love it。

Keep it going fellows

You made your dirty policy business with USA in back of us, 1968, 1972, 1974. Don't tell funny story here.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom