What's new

Can India sustain its growing military spending?

Developed part of India......looppool which part is that then your rear end. Still not on a toilet is it. Asshole a nation isn't Just get by the place of the king it's judged by the poorest. You live in a shit hole. You were slaves to Muslims for a thousand years and the British for 200 and now you are slaves to the world because of your inferiority complex and low self esteem. CiA said that not me.

actually going by real facts modern day pakistan was slave for muslims/sikhs/british for 1000 years.

Modern day India was never fully occupied parts of North for 300-400 years might be subjugated by muslims but mostly smaller kingdoms of Rajputs were always thr to fight back, Maraths took back whole Northen India back and with british also mostly kingdoms were giving taxes but modern day pakistan were always slaves for Modern day indian regions from Mightly Mauryas, Guptas, Nandas, Sikhs etc.
Actually to do real fact check modern day pakistanis were actually the most looted, slaved part of planet for around 1000 years no joke from Mauryas, Sikhs to Arabs, Afgans/Turks and Mongols actually u guys never gave any fight ... only when Mighty Indian empires existed u ppl were saved from Muslims/Western barbarians like Mauryas pushed back greeks from modern day pakistan n afganistan.
Its a pitty actually.
In ancient history also thr were two kingdoms in modern day pakisan sindhudesh and gandhara and they were fully subservient to Modern day Indian empires.
Whole planet should feel sorry for u ppl so much looting, converting, brutality.
U ppl lost ur languages,culture, history and religion. No sense of pride u can feel from ur invader’s way of life thats why pakistanis always say well orginally m from arab, turky :) etc. feel bad for modern day pakistan only if India was under a single empire u would have never faced this. An empire like Mauryas would have decimated whole middle east/europe armies if they set foot in modern day pakistani region shame no body was thr to protect u weak ppl.

Last edited:
actually going by real facts modern day pakistan was slave for muslims/sikhs/british for 1000 years.

Modern day India was never fully occupied parts of North for 300-400 years might be subjugated by muslims but mostly smaller kingdoms of Rajputs were always thr to fight back, Maraths took back whole Northen India back and with british also mostly kingdoms were giving taxes but modern day pakistan were always slaves for Modern day indian regions from Mightly Mauryas, Guptas, Nandas, Sikhs etc.
Actually to do real fact check modern day pakistanis were actually the most looted, slaved part of planet for around 1000 years no joke from Mauryas, Sikhs to Arabs, Afgans/Turks and Mongols actually u guys never gave any fight ... only when Mighty Indian empires existed u ppl were saved from Muslims/Western barbarians like Mauryas pushed back greeks from modern day pakistan n afganistan.
Its a pitty actually.
In ancient history also thr were two kingdoms in modern day pakisan sindhudesh and gandhara and they were fully subservient to Modern day Indian empires.
Whole planet should feel sorry for u ppl so much looting, converting, brutality.
U ppl lost ur languages,culture, history and religion. No sense of pride u can feel from ur invader’s way of life thats why pakistanis always say well orginally m from arab, turky :) etc. feel bad for modern day pakistan only if India was under a single empire u would have never faced this. An empire like Mauryas would have decimated whole middle east/europe armies if they set foot in modern day pakistani region shame no body was thr to protect u weak ppl.
I looked at the first para. Didn't even fish reading. Shows you are Indian. Now f off

We don't claim to invent a square wheel.
You claim tejas is indigenous. Yet your photo above states 61% I digenous and 39% import. That's pretty huge import number. So why call it indeginous.
As for alkhalid engine. Ever heard us say ist totally indigenous. Why you may ask.....because globally nothing in terms of engineering is indigenous. F35 isn't. Eurofighter isn't. Levi wasn't. So stop dancing like a hooker on a street corner

So what?
You lot really are opposed to the word indigenous.

To us it means originating in India with the final effort at increasing the Indian content.

Lets just call a spade a spade, the only reason you don't take much of the credit for your crap is because you hardly have much to contribute in those very "joint" ventures.

Again, have the monetary capacity or the intellectual gall to even attempt the things we attempt maybe then it will suit you lot criticising us.

Also, by the state of almost every thread having even a word related to India in this forum the only ones attention-whoring are idiots like you.

You would be the only one who will say that JF-17 feared that rejected tejas which is nothing more than crap. Its been at least 5 years since you guys are trying to induct that crap tejad but all in vein even your navy rejected it and to open your foolish mind let me make it clear to you these are all plans, there's nothing on the ground yet. For block 2 PAC produced 58% of airframe and block 3 airframe will be totally indigenous. And your crap tejas is not even manufactured in India its being assembled kiddo. I don't need to bow down in front of indiots because our JF-17 are operational about 86 in service and 2 other countries had ordered it and we are preasently negotiating a deal with the third buyer. Our 2 seater JF-17 is on the ground and don't compare a successful jf-17 with tejas which your own navy has rejected. Now come to Al Khalid. Al Khalid is a joint project between China-Pakistan which is s modified version of MBT-2000 and both countries own it while t-90 is assembled in India with Russia's permission. Arjun tank is still in storage because of lack of spare parts and DRDO was assigned to reduce its weight because arjun can only survive in desert or semi-desert terrain so grow up kid. Other than these foolish claims better be realistic and talk when your country has done it because whenever you make tall claims regarding your defence systems, your 4-5 times failed nukes test comes in my mind [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1]

5 years?
Hey joker.

GOOGLE IT, Tejas started induction in IAF since 2016.

As for NAVY we still have the upcoming Tejas Mk2 with an uprated engine.
And recently our LCH got orders from IAF and the Army.
LOL, as far you look, you'll see our aircrafts being successful.

Only salty pakistanis would rather go into denial mode than accept that PAF was scared of competing with Tejas during the Bahrain airshow.
Otherwise which airshow has JF17 ever backed out of other than the Bahrain one, stop denying.

LOLOLOLOLOL completely indigenous?
Talk to me when you have one critical JF17 component that you make in house.
HELL, come back when you are capable of jointly making one of those critical components in JFT.
JFT is nothing more than chinese manufacturing and pak trinkets.

LOL, you quote years old news and hope that our products are still failing but unfortunately for you, we eventually get our shit together.
The Arjun spare parts issue was resolved eons ago and are fully functioning but keep crying it won't change the fact that we are going ahead with indegenisation.

Own what?
Paint?
Do you even make the engine in Al Khalid?
Stop joking.

Lets be honest as bad as our PSUs are they are far better than whatever you lot can scrounge up.

Last edited:
https://tradingeconomics.com/india/gdp-growth-annual/forecast

The above is conservative Forcast of GDP growth

2017 = $2.5 trillion
2020 = $3.1 Trillon

india ciurrently spends just 2.2% of its GDP on defense THIS = $56 billion this next 12 months

By 2020 IT WILL around $66billion

SO YOU TELL ME IS INDIAN DEFENSE SPENDING sustainable

PS FOREX today $400 billion

by 2020 $440 billion estimated

So what?
You lot really are opposed to the word indigenous.

To us it means originating in India with the final effort at increasing the Indian content.

Lets just call a spade a spade, the only reason you don't take much of the credit for your crap is because you hardly have much to contribute in those very "joint" ventures.

Again, have the monetary capacity or the intellectual gall to even attempt the things we attempt maybe then it will suit you lot criticising us.

Also, by the state of almost every thread having even a word related to India in this forum the only ones attention-whoring are idiots like you.

5 years?
Hey joker.

GOOGLE IT, Tejas started induction in IAF since 2016.

As for NAVY we still have the upcoming Tejas Mk2 with an uprated engine.
And recently our LCH got orders from IAF and the Army.
LOL, as far you look, you'll see our aircrafts being successful.

Only salty pakistanis would rather go into denial mode than accept that PAF was scared of competing with Tejas during the Bahrain airshow.
Otherwise which airshow has JF17 ever backed out of other than the Bahrain one, stop denying.

LOLOLOLOLOL completely indigenous?
Talk to me when you have one critical JF17 component that you make in house.
HELL, come back when you are capable of jointly making one of those critical components in JFT.
JFT is nothing more than chinese manufacturing and pak trinkets.

LOL, you quote years old news and hope that our products are still failing but unfortunately for you, we eventually get our shit together.
The Arjun spare parts issue was resolved eons ago and are fully functioning but keep crying it won't change the fact that we are going ahead with indegenisation.

Own what?
Paint?
Do you even make the engine in Al Khalid?
Stop joking.

Lets be honest as bad as our PSUs are they are far better than whatever you lot can scrounge up.

Bloody Clownish Moron,

Idiots like you will still believe that tejas will become operational in your navy. Your nacy is looking for F-18 or rafale and morons like you are dreaming tejas :D . Cockroach, its been years since I am hearing this :D . Yeah, we are scared of competing with a failed tejas which is still not operational and Indian navy itself rejected that tejas, kiddo.

You're such an ignorant fool that you're still believing those foolish news but what else can one expect from indians like you. Our Al Khalid and JF-17, as I said is operational while your arjun & tejas are stored or being rejected :D :D Got it, fool?

Bloody Clownish Moron,

Idiots like you will still believe that tejas will become operational in your navy. Your nacy is looking for F-18 or rafale and morons like you are dreaming tejas :D . Cockroach, its been years since I am hearing this :D . Yeah, we are scared of competing with a failed tejas which is still not operational and Indian navy itself rejected that tejas, kiddo.

You're such an ignorant fool that you're still believing those foolish news but what else can one expect from indians like you. Our Al Khalid and JF-17, as I said is operational while your arjun & tejas are stored or being rejected :D :D Got it, fool?

Wow, those are some expletives.
Classic troll, can't debate without resorting to ad hominems.
What are you, 13 years old?

Yes, IN did reject it, so did IAF once and now Tejas is being inducted with new production lines opening up.

And yes you saw that right, TEJAS IS OPERATIONAL as of 2016. SP 7 flew last December.
Maybe it would do you good if you actually read the whole news while you are in the Indian Defence section and not just look for Indian posters to riposte to.

Arjun is also operational sonny.

Your Al Khalid and JF 17?
You mean China's.

Wow, those are some expletives.
Classic troll, can't debate without resorting to ad hominems.
What are you, 13 years old?

Yes, IN did reject it, so did IAF once and now Tejas is being inducted with new production lines opening up.

And yes you saw that right, TEJAS IS OPERATIONAL as of 2016. SP 7 flew last December.
Maybe it would do you good if you actually read the whole news while you are in the Indian Defence section and not just look for Indian posters to riposte to.

Arjun is also operational sonny.

Your Al Khalid and JF 17?
You mean China's.

Ufff, Born clod

Yes Indian Navy and Air Force rejected it and tejas is being considered now but it is still not on ground so I won't believe it seeing the history of your defence products. Moron, Tejas and Arjun is not operational, its only in storage. Arjun is dead and Tejas is going to be dead soon :D :D

Dullard, Yes Al Khalid and JF-17 is China/Pakistan collaboration but I can't say that for your military which is entirely Russian made

Last edited:
Ufff, Born clod

Yes Indian Navy and Air Force rejected it and tejas is being considered now but it is still not on ground so I won't believe it seeing the history of your defence products. Moron, Tejas and Arjun is not operational and a few jets or tanks rolling here and there after months to showcase it to the world don't mean it's operational.

Dullard, Yes Al Khalid and JF-17 is China/Pakistan collaboration but I can't say that for your military which is entirely Russian made :D :D

Lol, no one cares if a troll doesn't believe something, fact is fact.
Sonny boy, the Tejas is operational and in fact on the ground with the Flying Daggers i.e. Squadron 45.
No amount of denial is going to change that.

Few?
Chill out, Tejas was inducted a year ago you can't really have 50 planes in a year.
And 248 Arjun Mk1s working full-time with IA.
LOL.

Joint production?
If assembling knock down kits from China means JV then even India "JVs" Su30s, T72s and T90s and these have more indigenous content, yet you don't see us calling them so.

Last edited:
Lol, no one cares if a troll doesn't believe something, fact is fact.
Sonny boy, the Tejas is operational and in fact on the ground with the Flying Daggers i.e. Squadron 45.
No amount of denial is going to change that.

Few?
Chill out, Tejas was inducted a year ago you can't really have 50 planes in a year.
And 248 Arjun Mk1s working full-time with IA.
LOL.

Joint production?
If assembling knock down kits from China means JV then even India "JVs" Su30s, T72s and T90s and these have more indigenous content, yet you don't see us calling them so.

:D :D

And it doesn't matter what kiddos like you claim, the reality is always reality. A single squadron doesn't make it operational :D :D

Project Tejas started before JF-17 but couldn't succeed and now it is again started, lets see what happens.

Working full time with indian army :D :D But still your army ordering more T-90
DRDO was tasked to reduce its weight

How much ignorant you are? We're selling a fighter jet internationally and you're telling me that we're assembling it? You are high, I can't say anything better than this for you.
You really need to grow up Kid.

:D :D

And it doesn't matter what kiddos like you claim, the reality is always reality. A single squadron doesn't make it operational :D :D

Project Tejas started before JF-17 but couldn't succeed and now it is again started, lets see what happens.

Working full time with indian army :D :D But still your army ordering more T-90
DRDO was tasked to reduce its weight

How much ignorant you are? We're selling a fighter jet internationally and you're telling me that we're assembling it? You are high, I can't say anything better than this for you.
You really need to grow up Kid.

Yes it does son.
A single squadron is still a squadron, which will eventually become bigger.
And when it does you lot won't be there.
As is customary, senior pdf members have already become rare in the indian defense section, coz unlike the teenaged trolls they know things are way more different in India than in 2010, don't worry you'll realise it too.

As I have said before, a second production line just opened and 1331 crores have been invested to bring up the rate of production of Tejas to 16 a year, Tejas SP 7 took flight not a month ago.
So woe betide you if you think Tejas has stopped.

You forgot that the Indian Army also ordered more Arjun Mk2s.
Also, T-90s(a more mature production line with ready spare support) can be produced much more faster than Arjuns and seeing as we have 2 nuclear enemies at our gates we need numbers more than indigenous content.

Arjuns have already outperformed T90s in several categories.

You sell?
You mean the chinese allow you to sell and you do the assembling, do not try to fool me there, I regularly visit the pakistan air force part of this forum, I know enough to confidently say that you lot only assemble.
LOL, what have you really achieved with just 58% of the airframe, even we make all of it barring the quartz nose cone? Do you even make a single crucial subsystem in JF-17?

Oh yes ,Accepted globally as Junk Fighter .
And last time JF 17 refused to participate in an exercise where Tejas performed spectacularly .
International sales ?:sarcastic:

Actually are you an imbecile ?or acting like one?:lol:
They are going to induct 83 for 8 billion $ dude .

I am coming from the developed part of India that a HDI equal to developed nations .A Pakistani should shit 100 years to attain our status .
So go an defecate in field like you always do

Since when is JF-17 a junk aircraft, it's pretty decent for the price, the new ones are even sporting AESA radars. Last I heard your super duper LCA, had no air refueling, no AESA, can't fire modern BVRs and looks like a midget Mirage. The only plane comparable o LCA is our L-15 trainers.

1835051.jpg

Even your own air force rejected LCA and was forced to buy a batch just to maintain the indigenous fallacy.
Wow, another supa powa claim, HDI of a developed nation? Bhai, want to try compare with China. You are one delusional slumdog. :rofl:

Yes it does son.
A single squadron is still a squadron, which will eventually become bigger.
And when it does you lot won't be there.
As is customary, senior pdf members have already become rare in the indian defense section, coz unlike the teenaged trolls they know things are way more different in India than in 2010, don't worry you'll realise it too.

As I have said before, a second production line just opened and 1331 crores have been invested to bring up the rate of production of Tejas to 16 a year, Tejas SP 7 took flight not a month ago.
So woe betide you if you think Tejas has stopped.

You forgot that the Indian Army also ordered more Arjun Mk2s.
Also, T-90s(a more mature production line with ready spare support) can be produced much more faster than Arjuns and seeing as we have 2 nuclear enemies at our gates we need numbers more than indigenous content.

Arjuns have already outperformed T90s in several categories.

You sell?
You mean the chinese allow you to sell and you do the assembling, do not try to fool me there, I regularly visit the pakistan air force part of this forum, I know enough to confidently say that you lot only assemble.
LOL, what have you really achieved with just 58% of the airframe, even we make all of it barring the quartz nose cone? Do you even make a single crucial subsystem in JF-17?

:D :D :D

"Arjuns have already outperformed T90s in several categories. " :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Not even a fool will claim it. If arjun is that good than why your army is continuously ordering more t-90? Are they high?

"As I have said before, a second production line just opened and 1331 crores have been invested to bring up the rate of production of Tejas to 16 a year, Tejas SP 7 took flight not a month ago." :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I was a kid since Tejas were being ordered and as of today there's a single squadron operational.

Use burnol if you can't see PAF going indigenous.

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ot-so-indian-fighter/articleshow/49398335.cms

better read the above article kiddo

:D :D :D

"Arjuns have already outperformed T90s in several categories. " :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Not even a fool will claim it. If arjun is that good than why your army is continuously ordering more t-90? Are they high?

You know what, I get it, you are here to bad mouth Indian stuff, but at the least educate yourself about your enemy's stuff once in a while.
Its times like these that make you feel you had a better adversary; at least we still have China.

An independent audit done not by the army.
Arjun outperformed T-90s even after being handicapped.

6LE0Qcf.png

Some relevant and 3rd parties try not to talk about this particular report since it shows their bias against Arjun.

Arjun has since day 1 been put at a disadvantage by those in India who hope to not see indigenous development as it hurts their chances of commisions and foreign kickbacks, unfortunately for them a better government has taken the reigns, hence theirs dreams are dashed.

Only reason we are ordering more T-90s is because the T-90 manufacturing facilities are mature and can churn out more tanks and fast, Arjun being a next gen tank doesn't have a mature production line and cannot keep up with T-90s production rate, a perfectly normal problem for new products, which usually get ironed out with time as more of the products are ordered.

Also you keep forgetting or ignoring that Arjuns are also ordered by our army.

"As I have said before, a second production line just opened and 1331 crores have been invested to bring up the rate of production of Tejas to 16 a year, Tejas SP 7 took flight not a month ago." :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I was a kid since Tejas were being ordered and as of today there's a single squadron operational.

So?
That fact is it is operational.

Since the time I joined pdf I have gradually seen pakistani members hypocritically change their tune about Tejas.

Initially it was, "it is not even a proper fighter", then it was, "...... it doesn't even have IOC", then it was, "....... it doesn't even IOC 2", then it was, ".... it is not even inducted", now it is, "...... it only has 1 squadron".
LOL
By the looks of it when we have triple digit numbers of Tejas you lot will be saying, "why doesnt it number in the thousands?".

Enjoy hating dude, we will be having fun inducting Tejas, its only been a year basically since induction started so do expect more heartburns.

Use burnol if you can't see PAF going indigenous.

First make or a critical component for the JF-17 maybe then pretend that I have something to be jealous about.

Better you read it kiddo, a 3 year old news when Tejas was not even inducted.

Classic Pakistani relies on outdated news to confirm his bias.

You know what, I get it, you are here to bad mouth Indian stuff, but at the least educate yourself about your enemy's stuff once in a while.
Its times like these that make you feel you had a better adversary; at least we still have China.

An independent audit done not by the army.
Arjun outperformed T-90s even after being handicapped.

6LE0Qcf.png

Some relevant and 3rd parties try not to talk about this particular report since it shows their bias against Arjun.

Arjun has since day 1 been put at a disadvantage by those in India who hope to not see indigenous development as it hurts their chances of commisions and foreign kickbacks, unfortunately for them a better government has taken the reigns, hence theirs dreams are dashed.

Only reason we are ordering more T-90s is because the T-90 manufacturing facilities are mature and can churn out more tanks and fast, Arjun being a next gen tank doesn't have a mature production line and cannot keep up with T-90s production rate, a perfectly normal problem for new products, which usually get ironed out with time as more of the products are ordered.

Also you keep forgetting or ignoring that Arjuns are also ordered by our army.

So?
That fact is it is operational.

Since the time I joined pdf I have gradually seen pakistani members hypocritically change their tune about Tejas.

Initially it was, "it is not even a proper fighter", then it was, "...... it doesn't even have IOC", then it was, "....... it doesn't even IOC 2", then it was, ".... it is not even inducted", now it is, "...... it only has 1 squadron".
LOL
By the looks of it when we have triple digit numbers of Tejas you lot will be saying, "why doesnt it number in the thousands?".

Enjoy hating dude, we will be having fun inducting Tejas, its only been a year basically since induction started so do expect more heartburns.

First make or a critical component for the JF-17 maybe then pretend that I have something to be jealous about.

Better you read it kiddo, a 3 year old news when Tejas was not even inducted.

Classic Pakistani relies on outdated news to confirm his bias.

Your army already have a size-able number of t-90s so its not that you already have t-90 that is why you are ordering more t-90s because it will be cheap or something. 124 ARJUNS were assembled too and 118 are on order while 464 t-90s are being assembled. The thing is Arjun weight is too much that it is not perfect for this terrain. Secondly, Arjun faced a lot of issues in this past due to which it is not completely operational and I have told you before that there's a big difference in having one thing and planning to have one thing.

I don't believe this crap that arjuns are better than t-90s, no one will believe it ever. T-90s are mature and tested platforms while arjuns :D :D :D

I am badmouthing arjuns because i have seen its long history full of flaws etc.

Tejas history are more like arjuns in air. Your entire response is based on "will" and when you will have that number of tejas than you can tell me and I will appreciate tejas but as of today its full of flaws. Do you know how much time has been utilized to have 1 squadron of tejas & 124 arjuns?

Tejas and Arjuns won't heartburn us because we are already on introducing a 5th gen project (Project AZM) and I'm sure before you have triple digits of tejas we will have 150 JF-17s atleast and our indigenous 5th gen jets. We will have next generation Al Khalid 2 as well before there's a sizeable number of arjuns so I don't need to be jealous.

Even your generals are accepting it:-
http://indianexpress.com/article/in...ase-better-than-ours-army-vice-chief-4766949/

As I knew kiddo, you didn't read the previous news article I shared it was telling you clearly how much indigenous your tejas are :D :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom