What's new

Can India sustain its growing military spending?

mods check this troll post out tom M has lost his mind today every single post is a troll comment these days.

how is questioning JF17 with its numerous export orders when that flying junk tejas cant even get commissioned in indians own navy.

Why dude, truth always hurts, huh ???

I was never doing a d!ck measuring between JF-17 or Tejas. Just answer my question straight (if you can) rather than calling it troll simply because you don't have the answer. :lol::lol::lol:

Why doesn't Pakistan have an air superiority fighter like Su-30 or Rafael etc ??? Or Tanks like T-90 or Abrams ???

I was comparing your JF-17 and Al-Khalid to the above mentioned stuff. And my reply was simple, economically you are not in a position to afford them, and not because your joint ventures are state of the art compared to Sukhoi's or Rafael's. And this is not me who say so, your own experts acknowledge these facts. Then why shoot the messenger rather than concentrating on the message ???? LOL :)

A REQUEST to Indians leave the Pakistanis to troll about the second rate chinease origin evidence of their indengious capability,

India is a $2.5 trillion GDP nation with $400 billion in forex reserves....... That is indian real strength

Not PLANES or Missles or tanks.

Next time Pakistani trolls show them this clip

I CANT SEE A SINGLE chinease workman in sight .. They are all in india
and one nuke takes India into the stone age, let that sink in

I was never doing a d!ck measuring between JF-17 or Tejas. Just answer my question straight (if you can) rather than calling it troll simply because you don't have the answer. :lol::lol::lol:

Why doesn't Pakistan have an air superiority fighter like Su-30 or Rafael etc ??? Or Tanks like T-90 or Abrams ???

I was comparing your JF-17 and Al-Khalid to the above mentioned stuff. And my reply was simple, economically you are not in a position to afford them, and not because your joint ventures are state of the art compared to Sukhoi's or Rafael's. And this is not me who say so, your own experts acknowledge these facts. Then why shoot the messenger rather than concentrating on the message ???? LOL :)
stop ranting like an absolute imbecile

get some export orders for your junk figther then come question Jf17. actually let your armed forces induct it in your own military first before you questions others.

stop using emojis you are a grown *** man

The author clearly states 124 tanks are inducted...justthey don't work
He also states 40 tejas are forced upon the Indian air force and 8 per year cannot be produced.

We don't claim to invent a square wheel.
You claim tejas is indigenous. Yet your photo above states 61% I digenous and 39% import. That's pretty huge import number. So why call it indeginous.
As for alkhalid engine. Ever heard us say ist totally indigenous. Why you may ask.....because globally nothing in terms of engineering is indigenous. F35 isn't. Eurofighter isn't. Levi wasn't. So stop dancing like a hooker on a street corner
Breaking news :IAF going to induct 83 LCA

In short, any country X can sustain a growth in its defense expenditures(or any other category) as long as its economy is growing.

I would much rather take the first step of having a not so state of the art system built indigenously than spend that money outside. It would be tough for the first couple of decades but u would catch up eventually or as the saying goes "the journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"

So while India does have billions more to spend in its defense sector I would much rather like to see India on the path of purchasing these weapons and systems rather than pump that money in building its own defense related industry/capability.

A shame of X are we
??

I would much rather take the first step of having a not so state of the art system built indigenously than spend that money outside. It would be tough for the first couple of decades but u would catch up eventually or as the saying goes "the journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step"

So while India does have billions more to spend in its defense sector I would much rather like to see India on the path of purchasing these weapons and systems rather than pump that money in building its own defense related industry/capability.

Well really sorry in that case. We are doing both in parallel. Can't you see that. :)

Half baked but flying and accepted globally as a credible and capable fighter with international sales.
Now as the India...teree ass2 I mean tejas. Indian air force has rejected it. Indian navy is rejected it. Nothing is Indian and it's indigenous.
You Indians are a laughing stock of the world. Not only are You ugly but stupid as well. Now go defecate in a field

Oh yes ,Accepted globally as Junk Fighter .
And last time JF 17 refused to participate in an exercise where Tejas performed spectacularly .
International sales ?:sarcastic:

Actually are you an imbecile ?or acting like one?:lol:
They are going to induct 83 for 8 billion $ dude .

I am coming from the developed part of India that a HDI equal to developed nations .A Pakistani should shit 100 years to attain our status .
So go an defecate in field like you always do

We all know why JF-17 backed out of the Bahrain airshow at the last minute when you lot saw that Tejas too was about to perform, so lets not kid ourselves.

This is what the PAC website says.
"Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC) holds the exclusive rights of 58% of JF-17 airframe co-production work."
That's the airframe not the components inside, so think twice about lying.
And if you are confused because of that echo chamber you have locked yourself into, here, from the PAC website.
This is all you "make".
http://www.pac.org.pk/products
You are selling to other countries because China is allowing you.

You can keep saying the same thing but we are already scaling up production.
It won't always be 3 in a year, also its 5 Tejas since induction that are flying and which have done upwards of 600 sorties.
HAL has initiated the investment of 1331 crore into ramping up production to 16 Tejas a year.
You telling me its "forced" when new production facilities are being opened and crores are being spent?
You are just deluding yourself into believing that Tejas is a failure when everything related to Tejas right about now is picking up speed, I would have almost believed you 3-4 years ago but now is a completely different story.

A Tejas flew 6 days ago and as a special gift to piss you off, another Tejas will fly before new year.
LCA%2Bassembly.jpg

url

This is the Indian content in Tejas name a few of yours?

screenshot_2017-01-16-20-23-31-png.368821

Tejas had a dual seat variant long before JFT.

Also Arjuns WERE not operational, NOW THEY ARE & THAT IS FACT.
And that only happened because of lack of spare parts not because Arjuns suddenly broke down.
And that happened because the army wouldn't order more which as we have already seen is keen to make Arjun fail even when Arjuns are better than T90s(AS PROVEN IN TRIALS), and all of this results in DRDO not scaling up production units, and hence we have to import.
However you needn't worry IA is yet to give upon Arjun, IA's EME corp is specifically working with DRDO to reduce weight and the like.
High Nitrogen Steel, aluminium and other alloyed materials, etc are already being employed as we speak to make Arjun better than it already is.
But keep living in denial we will keep bettering ourselves.

LOL come back when you have the Al-Khalid engine.
Al-Khalid is nothing more than an MBT-2000 copy.
We already make our Arjun engines in house.

The effort to indigenisation becomes clear when you look at the future projects initiated by both our countries.
We have offsets with Dassault to complete the final stages of Kaveri engine, we are making the Uttam AESA radars, etc. Same with Arjun; new 1500HP engine for the Arjun Mk2, and other related systems.

Not that you'll accept it in front of Indians but you know deep down that since you have no actual plans to make such systems you are not actually making anything, you are just importing with utter duplicity just calling it "joint-venture".
We on the other hand are attempting and eventually succeeding.
You would be the only one who will say that JF-17 feared that rejected tejas which is nothing more than crap. Its been at least 5 years since you guys are trying to induct that crap tejad but all in vein even your navy rejected it and to open your foolish mind let me make it clear to you these are all plans, there's nothing on the ground yet. For block 2 PAC produced 58% of airframe and block 3 airframe will be totally indigenous. And your crap tejas is not even manufactured in India its being assembled kiddo. I don't need to bow down in front of indiots because our JF-17 are operational about 86 in service and 2 other countries had ordered it and we are preasently negotiating a deal with the third buyer. Our 2 seater JF-17 is on the ground and don't compare a successful jf-17 with tejas which your own navy has rejected. Now come to Al Khalid. Al Khalid is a joint project between China-Pakistan which is s modified version of MBT-2000 and both countries own it while t-90 is assembled in India with Russia's permission. Arjun tank is still in storage because of lack of spare parts and DRDO was assigned to reduce its weight because arjun can only survive in desert or semi-desert terrain so grow up kid. Other than these foolish claims better be realistic and talk when your country has done it because whenever you make tall claims regarding your defence systems, your 4-5 times failed nukes test comes in my mind [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1]

Oh yes ,Accepted globally as Junk Fighter .
And last time JF 17 refused to participate in an exercise where Tejas performed spectacularly .
International sales ?:sarcastic:

Actually are you an imbecile ?or acting like one?:lol:
They are going to induct 83 for 8 billion $ dude .

I am coming from the developed part of India that a HDI equal to developed nations .A Pakistani should shit 100 years to attain our status .
So go an defecate in field like you always
India is the defecation capital of the world. Your tejas is still on a truck. They have requested a proposal for 83 and it will take another 5 years. Now jungle bunny khusra tell me aglcter 36 years why still none in your air force or navy and even your are junk is not accepted by the army. Your governments forcing tere *** on the airforce and are junk on the army.
Now go and stank in line like in the movie Slumdog millionaire for a toilet and then dive in poo to see Amitab Bachan

Developed part of India......looppool which part is that then your rear end. Still not on a toilet is it. Asshole a nation isn't Just get by the place of the king it's judged by the poorest. You live in a shit hole. You were slaves to Muslims for a thousand years and the British for 200 and now you are slaves to the world because of your inferiority complex and low self esteem. CiA said that not me.

Now gulp some water .
RFP means beginning of induction process and ordering procedure .
You dont know us and this part of India .
Like I said a Pakistani like you should shit 100 years in field to attain a HDI 0.89 like us

Developed part of India......looppool which part is that then your rear end. Still not on a toilet is it. Asshole a nation isn't Just get by the place of the king it's judged by the poorest. You live in a shit hole. You were slaves to Muslims for a thousand years and the British for 200 and now you are slaves to the world because of your inferiority complex and low self esteem. CiA said that not me.

So you will believe any thing CIA will say to you ? :sarcastic:
You are from a nation that us infamous for modern day slavery by big nations .
Cant even finish one day without aid and loan .
Now in process of writing off all sovreignity to a communist nation .
That gap between Pakistan and India will only increase .
Your nation is just a byproduct of foreign rules .

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom