What's new

Can India copy Rafale fighter and build a new fighter?

State of a typical Indian Dreaming about copying rafale:

But on a serious note, Indians should first try cpoying this :

1902_Wright_Brothers'_Glider_Tests_-_GPN-2002-000125.jpg

U guys can name it HAL Modi/ HAL chankya etc . Later versions can be improved to Block 1, 2, 3 .....with the ultimate aim of making a plane like the Mitsubishi Zero. U should start from small before wet dreaming big.:)

Sorry dude, that one is outdated same as Rafale, India had a proven concept :rofl:

2z6xhky.jpg

Hi,

I agree to that---and pakistan is involved as well and any other 3rd world country as well---. But my comment was only meant towards the holier than thou statement---" we are very honest---we haven't sinned "---.

Sir---you and I are on top of the sinners board----do you think that if you could make a better copy----your engineers had not built it by now---.

Yes it is true that everyone has copied certain technologies from the west and I am not saying that India did not do it. The question is what is the magnitue of copying and stealing.

How blatantly Chinese copy the others material is point of issue here. Now days even name of product and logos are copyrighted and if some one use it then the company will be sued.

We are seeing the copies of Sukohis, migs are claming to be Chinese J, F, K whatever series is above pathetic. If someone try to rationalised this theft then I don't know what to say.

Yes it is true that everyone has copied certain technologies from the west and I am not saying that India did not do it. The question is what is the magnitue of copying and stealing.

How blatantly Chinese copy the others material is point of issue here. Now days even name of product and logos are copyrighted and if some one use it then the company will be sued.

We are seeing the copies of Sukohis, migs are claming to be Chinese J, F, K whatever series is above pathetic. If someone try to rationalised this theft then I don't know what to say.

let me translate into honest english what you really just admitted to here about you yindoos: you yindoos wanted to copy advanced technologies just as badly as anyone else. but because you yindoos are too stupid to succeed in most of the stuff, you are now bitterly jealous of china's achivements. and because you yindoos' capacity at copying is so primitive and limited, you yindoos realize you, unlike the chinese, are desperately dependent on the good will of your suppliers and have too much to fear for retaliation from them and must thus further curb your already pitiful effort to learn from superior technologies.

so it seems all your complaint about us chinese is why aren't chinese as stupid as you yindoos. ah, i pity you sorry yindoo *****.

Indians can't even manufacture basic household plumbing but they delude themselves as if they are the most technologically advanced country in the world..... and tops for personal hygiene..... nothing but a third world hole with self-delusion.

State of a typical Indian Dreaming about copying rafale:

no16-neutropenic-alex-is-my-super-hero.jpg

But on a serious note, Indians should first try cpoying this :

1902_Wright_Brothers'_Glider_Tests_-_GPN-2002-000125.jpg

U guys can name it HAL Modi/ HAL chankya etc . Later versions can be improved to Block 1, 2, 3 .....with the ultimate aim of making a plane like the Mitsubishi Zero. U should start from small before wet dreaming big.:)

No one ever wanted to copy the Rafale, we will get full TOT. Keep your trolling elsewhere BD troll.....

why it took alomst 30 years, with French areo design, direct imports of radar, FBW systems, weapons, avionics, this and that, indians still cannot make a mig-21 upgrade``

the very reason is that india is technologically incapable of making modern aircraft
as they have next to Zero experience of design areodynamics
next to zero capabiity of semiconductor and electronic fields
next to zero experience of advanced air-launched weaponary industry
next to zero capability of making modern air-born radars
and its engine industry and testing facilities are indeed Zero

so the answer is no

why it took alomst 30 years, with French areo design, direct imports of radar, FBW systems, weapons, avionics, this and that, indians still cannot make a mig-21 upgrade``
the very reason is that india is technologically incapable of making modern aircraftas they have next to Zero experience of design areodynamicsnext to zero capabiity of semiconductor and electronic fieldsnext to zero experience of advanced air-launched weaponary industrynext to zero capability of making modern air-born radarsand its engine industry and testing facilities are indeed Zero
so the answer is no
Sorry to say, you should research before you make these claims.

@KRAIT : Sir you posted 10,799 comments in one year :woot:
You really have a multi-spindle comment gun :D
What a achievement :tup:

Last edited by a moderator:
first of all, what does buddhism have to do with yindoos like you? as such, buddhism owes everything to china and china owes nothing to buddhism. buddhism is an important cultural force in east asia only because it is now imbued with chinese spirituality and sophistication. one can say east asian buddhism shares scarcely anything with the occultist tibetan lamaism or the crude origin of buddism that poisoned the puny minds of tibetans and chained them permanently into the medieval backwardness that characterized no other chinese subjects but those languishing in the heartland of the subcontinent.

like what i said of a replica of taj mahal in china: you yindoos should be grateful that a vastly superior chinese superiority took a piece of raw, unrefined yindooism, imparts a sublime chinese aesthetic and ethic into it so that today people get to admire the decisively chinese embellishment of what would otherwise be a tasteless artifact of ignoble yindoo origin. everything decent and beautiful about that which is culturally yindoo comes from the immense generosity of a chinese civilization that is willing to let you partake of our glorious and superior wisdom and spirituality.

conversely, the crude yindooism is incapable of improving anything chinese and was therefore never able to improve yourselves despite the fact that you have a vastly superior and more cultivated civilization lying to your immediate north.

Lolllll Speak of full blown delusion of Grandiosity:cheesy::rofl:

Grandiose delusions (GD) or delusions of grandeur is principally a subtype of delusional disorder that occurs in patients suffering from a wide range of mental illnesses, including two-thirds of patients in manic state of bipolar disorder, half of those with schizophrenia and a substantial portion of those with substance abuse disorders.[1][2] GDs are characterized by fantastical beliefs that one is famous, omnipotent, wealthy, or otherwise very powerful. The delusions are generally fantastic and typically have a supernatural, science-fictional, or religious theme
All hail the great Chinese grandeur .....i mean Chindoos grandeur:china:
:azn:

It can carry more than one person :P only needs take off speed :P

You Indians really know how to defy the law of gravity, there is no weight penalty even with extra one person, the indian wings can still handle it but i guess if you add booster or afterburner for speed take off, then it will be fine :rofl:

let me translate into honest english what you really just admitted to here about you yindoos: you yindoos wanted to copy advanced technologies just as badly as anyone else. but because you yindoos are too stupid to succeed in most of the stuff, you are now bitterly jealous of china's achivements. and because you yindoos' capacity at copying is so primitive and limited, you yindoos realize you, unlike the chinese, are desperately dependent on the good will of your suppliers and have too much to fear for retaliation from them and must thus further curb your already pitiful effort to learn from superior technologies.

so it seems all your complaint about us chinese is why aren't chinese as stupid as you yindoos. ah, i pity you sorry yindoo *****.

So true, Indians like to mock Chinese about Ctrl C Ctrl V, but themself are envy to do the same but claim the contrary by labeling themself as nice guys...at the end when they realize their suppliers screwed then with over-pricing and delay delivery...they can only secretly swallow the pain and mumbling about their unhappiness.

^What do you think your roaring dragon is its just a mig 21 painted with toxics and added some fancies

@KRAIT : Sir you posted 10,799 comments in one year :woot:
You really have a multi-spindle comment gun :D
What a achievement :tup:

Thats what he was doing to Google Ad sense with multiple servers in the basement and became a millionaire, but now he is blacklisted by Google :)
What an achievement....

Back
Top Bottom