What's new

Can India copy Rafale fighter and build a new fighter?

Will Rafale transfer all the tech to India without conservation. I highly doubt it. I am not here to denigrate India way of dealing tech transfer, but regarding which way is more effective. China or India?
Of course not, especially SPECTRA techs might be restricted to the most part, but that's why there are such hard and long negotiations.
Indias, since it gets us modern techs that you don't have, or can develop either and that on an easier way. China is good in copying designs so far, but not in advanced techs like radar or engines yet, nor did all the copying or the high ammount of spending gave you the a real edge in the R&D field yet. As I often say, your capabilities in production are more than impressive, but you still need time till you catch up with countries like Russia, or certain European nations in R&D.
India of course is still running behind (mainly because of own mistakes), but is modernising it's forces and industry thanks to the access to foreign markets faster and better. Phalcon AWACS, Rafale, FGFA, GE 414 engines, possibly EMALS...

Copy?

You can copy something with tens of thousands of sophisticated and complex components and parts inside just by looking at some coloured pictures?

lol!!!

India can't make a Rafale even if it is handed the complete set of drawings and design details,for India does not have the complete industrial base with which such a “copy” is produced。

Copy?

You can copy something with tens of thousands of sophisticated and complex components and parts inside just by looking at some coloured pictures?

lol!!!

India can't make a Rafale even if it is handed the complete set of drawings and design details,for India does not have the complete industrial base with which such a “copy” is produced。

Why should we make a copy when we are getting the orginal ????lol!!!

can india copy rafale to
devlope one new
fighter??? i know its
wrong but it gives us
new power and new
tecno. to hal. and tejas.
its like su-27 toj-11.
and su-30 to j-16. we
get all new fighters
technology can made
new fighter. it give
boost hal and drdo.:moil:

To all jealous competitors given the strength of the Indian Aerospace industry and our track record ...we sure can copy the damn aircraft very easily.........

The only problem is that we cant paste it.......

Only Ctrl + C.....

No Ctr + V.....

Pun intended......

unless the frenchies give us the V......ctr + we have......:yahoo:

copy rafale? :lol:

err....try copying a working example of mig-21 first

We had been absorbing Russian Engine technology till now. After the Induction of Rafale, we will get a knowhow on the working of the western engine technology.

The question is whether we can absorb both the technologies and apply it in a new engine . ?

And reverse engineering does not give away everything. Its better to learn the ToT from France :)

Sir,

I guees you missed the party---isn't that everyone else is saying---.

Yes sir , I was merely having some fun with that guy .

copy rafale? :lol:

err....try copying a working example of mig-21 first

Why should one copy a 3G fighter today when everybody is making 5G fighters ??

Chinese logic.........:lol:

no they cannot. indians can't even make bullet, arty shell and mig-21 spares even with blueprints in their hands for decades. no no no..:lol:

no they cannot. indians can't even make bullet, arty shell and mig-21 spares even with blueprints in their hands for decades. no no no..:lol:

India cannot copy because all their capable engineers are working abroad. Only the incapable ones stay back in India. So the most direct answer to this question is "NO". To copy, get your good engineers back from America first.

India cannot copy because all their capable engineers are working abroad. Only the incapable ones stay back in India. So the most direct answer to this question is "NO". To copy, get your good engineers back from America first.

as usual 100% BS with not a single proof.

And as usual you are the in-house expert on that :tup:
You talk so much about India that sometimes I feel like I am a chinese and you are Indian :D

it's only half-truth, since design is only the starter and the easiest part relatively. even india recall all teh india scientists from mars, it won't make it.

the most difficult part is "making it", which entails all infras, knowhow, tech, huge $$$ invesments, skilled labours at diifferent sectors & stages, quality control management, project experiences, economies of scale(e.g. cost issue, feasibility, etc), sub-contractor locations / cost / transportation/ overall logistics planning , etc. of all related sub industrial sectors...oh, did i mention average iq of the work force? and effciency of learning in work place, discipline...

let alone those, even basic thing for granted elsewhere such as 24h eletricity and water supply will become challenges to Indian industries...yes?

also work ethics: try imagine setting up indians on a production line, they would probably spend half of the time gang raping each other before going on for a 2-hour curry break...:lol:

In essense all above decides why it's Made-in-China, but only Bragged-in-India.

Back
Top Bottom