What's new

Can India copy Rafale fighter and build a new fighter?

India cannot copy because all their capable engineers are working abroad. Only the incapable ones stay back in India. So the most direct answer to this question is "NO". To copy, get your good engineers back from America first.

he he he he he looks like some ones burning because of Indians and there achievemnts in West lolzz:taz::chilli:

well we are sureli not the super talented in in stealing tech and hacking compouters as we are more interested in doing the hard work dont worry stealing tech croun and making counterfitts is a chinese speciallity and we are happy we are not so talented as chinese in this deptt :rofl::rofl:

The experience while we will gain handling Rafael and building it under license will be used while designing AMCA.

@DrSomnath999> His thread Rafel's mini encyclopedia for its fan boys shows one image of Rafael's non exposed(barely visible) fan blades.

RAFALEAIRINTAKES.jpg

I hope we can learn that tech, absorb it and use it in AMCA and FGFA.

Last edited by a moderator:
The experience while we will gain handling Rafael and building it under license will be used while designing AMCA.

@DrSomnath999> His thread Rafel's mini encyclopedia for its fan boys shows one image of Rafael's non exposed(barely visible) fan blades.

I hope we can learn that tech, absorb it and use it in AMCA and FGFA.

AMCA_INTAKE.jpg

The blogger claimed it to be the intake of AMCA, but looks like it's for AURA .

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes they are totally different. One is done by respecting the copyright and with consent whereas other is done by copying and stealing.

My son,

All of india's IT industry is based on stolen material---copyright infringements---kids who went to school for learning computer and related technology---did it on stolen programs.

In my old age---it takes me a little time to catchup at times.

My son,

All of india's IT industry is based on stolen material---copyright infringements---kids who went to school for learning computer and related technology---did it on stolen programs.

Maazrat Ke sath Mastan Saheb but i guess you could do better than your last post watching your comments is like learning from a teacher to me but i guess u dint anwer this one as per your standards

it will take atleast 20 years to do so

you are really nice to them to say 20 years``

the 3rd gen, parts directly imported, LCA has being going on for 30 years now, and still 'developing'

this 4.5 gen will definitley taking more than that according to their R&D and industrial capability

i dont care what india does but this is reality

llz who cares what you think we will buy stuff and hardly matters how much time it takes as we are not loosing any sleep over it things are in pipe line and about the danger of so called gods gift to aviation world (150JF17 ,60J10b & 80 F16's of PAF ) we as of now have credible detternce in 60 M2K's & some 60 MIG 29 Upgr's(main strike) & Some 100 Jags Upgrds(Ground attack) + some 150 Mig 21 Bisons(Point defence) Uprds all of whome are BVR capable and carry BVR's Of France , Israel & russia coupled by khair jane do its more than enof for PAF lolzzz

and im not counting MKI's

and about tejas well it first flew in 2001 so yu can fancy your dreams that we are doomed as i said earlier dont worry about Thanks But no Thanks

My son,

I repect your opinion and enjoy your posts as they are well balanced and logical however, I was surprsed that you changed the topic.

In IT also Chinese are biggest thief, as soon as some app launch any where in world, you will have a copied Chinese equivalent. So as in automobiles, electronic hardware. I think they think copying is a quick way to be equal to the world.

yindoos would be too pretentious to copy french technology. and yindoos are too stupid anyway.

I repect your opinion and enjoy your posts as they are well balanced and logical however, I was surprsed that you changed the topic.

In IT also Chinese are biggest thief, as soon as some app launch any where in world, you will have a copied Chinese equivalent. So as in automobiles, electronic hardware. I think they think copying is a quick way to be equal to the world.

Hi,

I agree to that---and pakistan is involved as well and any other 3rd world country as well---. But my comment was only meant towards the holier than thou statement---" we are very honest---we haven't sinned "---.

Sir---you and I are on top of the sinners board----do you think that if you could make a better copy----your engineers had not built it by now---.

:rofl:

and may i call u Chindoos...coz Buddhism and many of your cultural aspect came out of hinduism:P

first of all, what does buddhism have to do with yindoos like you? as such, buddhism owes everything to china and china owes nothing to buddhism. buddhism is an important cultural force in east asia only because it is now imbued with chinese spirituality and sophistication. one can say east asian buddhism shares scarcely anything with the occultist tibetan lamaism or the crude origin of buddism that poisoned the puny minds of tibetans and chained them permanently into the medieval backwardness that characterized no other chinese subjects but those languishing in the heartland of the subcontinent.

like what i said of a replica of taj mahal in china: you yindoos should be grateful that a vastly superior chinese superiority took a piece of raw, unrefined yindooism, imparts a sublime chinese aesthetic and ethic into it so that today people get to admire the decisively chinese embellishment of what would otherwise be a tasteless artifact of ignoble yindoo origin. everything decent and beautiful about that which is culturally yindoo comes from the immense generosity of a chinese civilization that is willing to let you partake of our glorious and superior wisdom and spirituality.

conversely, the crude yindooism is incapable of improving anything chinese and was therefore never able to improve yourselves despite the fact that you have a vastly superior and more cultivated civilization lying to your immediate north.

State of a typical Indian Dreaming about copying rafale:

no16-neutropenic-alex-is-my-super-hero.jpg

But on a serious note, Indians should first try cpoying this :

1902_Wright_Brothers'_Glider_Tests_-_GPN-2002-000125.jpg

U guys can name it HAL Modi/ HAL chankya etc . Later versions can be improved to Block 1, 2, 3 .....with the ultimate aim of making a plane like the Mitsubishi Zero. U should start from small before wet dreaming big.:)

State of a typical Indian Dreaming about copying rafale:

no16-neutropenic-alex-is-my-super-hero.jpg

But on a serious note, Indians should first try cpoying this :

1902_Wright_Brothers'_Glider_Tests_-_GPN-2002-000125.jpg

U guys can name it HAL Modi/ HAL chankya etc . Later versions can be improved to Block 1, 2, 3 .....with the ultimate aim of making a plane like the Mitsubishi Zero. U should start from small before wet dreaming big.:)

And u should at least start before telling others about wet dreaming.

Back
Top Bottom