Should India follow Mossad?

• yes

Votes: 46 51.7%
  • No

Votes: 31 34.8%
  • cant say

Votes: 12 13.5%

• Total voters
it's not at all a good idea. what India can do is , just build pressure at International forum. HS is ISI's asset they will do whatever to save him. Their whole army will be involved. So, it is tough. Diplomatic way is the best.
Are you really an Indian ?

I voted yes. I want India to try it. It would be fun. Hafiz Saeed is just a name, many Hafeez Saeed will be give born the day India try it. Things will be out of hand of military then. There would be chaos :D

My friend we do not lack it we have conducted a snatch and grab operation in Sri Lanka and Nepal where we caught big IM leaders but the war on terror is not easy but we are seeing results now
such big super powers. Now im more scared of indians . BTW gandhi said hindus are coward .

When Bin Laden was killed by US forces, no new Bin Ladens were born.
Alqeeda spread in whole middle east after osama died. Osama was a big name bcoz US made him and he turned his back on them.. Btw there is a huge difference btw US and India. DO u have stealth helicopters? or missiles which can hit target with precision?

Recently I have been reading a lot about Mossad and have been quite impressed by the manner of their operations.

Mossad is well known for taking out targets in hostile environments which often lie in unfriendly countries.They do this with minimum collateral damage. My question is if India is sure that Hafiz saeed was responsible for Mumbai and is fully aware that Pakistan will do nothing about it then does RAW have the capability of sending a hit squad inside Pakistan and take him out. This approach has several advantages as innocent civilians which are often killed in war will be spared. Can Mossad help India to achieve this?

I personally think that if terrorists operating inside Pakistan e.g laden,saeed etc are non state actors and out of even the govt control then India should take some strong action to neutralize them.....

Assasinations for the ones behind the Mumbai attacks would only fuel the extermists behind the Mumbai attack (as a group recruiting more followers)

A legal trial resulting in a REAL lifelong prison sentence, might see the ones responsible for the Mumbai attacks one day regret their attack and publish (from prison) writings that discourage further attacks like it. No certainty, no, but the best way forward for a civilized people that got terrorized. That doesn't just go for India, it goes for the whole world!

No...we should not..You have to remember that Hafeez Sayeed in not a hercules by his own..He is a thought who represents some people...By killing him, you will many more Sayeed in Pakistan...The best way to is to make him unpopular withing Pakistan itself and create a situation where Pakistan will be pressurized to take action against him..

No...we should not..You have to remember that Hafeez Sayeed in not a hercules by his own..He is a thought who represents some people...By killing him, you will many more Sayeed in Pakistan...The best way to is to make him unpopular withing Pakistan itself and create a situation where Pakistan will be pressurized to take action against him..

Pakistan should definately stop their secret war against India.

Evidence? Kashmir, for one.

Recently I have been reading a lot about Mossad and have been quite impressed by the manner of their operations.

Mossad is well known for taking out targets in hostile environments which often lie in unfriendly countries.They do this with minimum collateral damage. My question is if India is sure that Hafiz saeed was responsible for Mumbai and is fully aware that Pakistan will do nothing about it then does RAW have the capability of sending a hit squad inside Pakistan and take him out. This approach has several advantages as innocent civilians which are often killed in war will be spared. Can Mossad help India to achieve this?

I personally think that if terrorists operating inside Pakistan e.g laden,saeed etc are non state actors and out of even the govt control then India should take some strong action to neutralize them.....

Why would India eliminate their most effective Diplomatic Weapon against Pakistan?
Till the time he lives and spews weapon against India, we can leverage whatever he saysto our advantage and paint Pakistan as a state sponsor of terrorism in the whole wide world.

how old is he? Assasinations just make people hero. Take bugti for example. Was some 80 years but musharaf had the itch to kill him

If he has some medical issue or is aged, best to let him die natural death.
inject him with AIDS Virus !!

Alqaida has weakened after the death of Osama and India doen't need stealth heliopters or missiles to kill Hafees.
agreed they need balls which they dnt have .. may be get some plastic made from china ....

Alqaida has weakened after the death of Osama and India doen't need stealth heliopters or missiles to kill Hafees.

Al qaida was already quite weak due to US invasion of Afghanistan and war on terror, Osama was hardly that important, other than being the mastermind of 9/11 and being America's enemy. They were not really affected by his death.

Realistically, we do not have the resources and clout the US have to assassinate a Pakistani citizen in its own soil and not be affected by Political fallout.

Back
Top Bottom