Should India follow Mossad?

• yes

Votes: 46 51.7%
  • No

Votes: 31 34.8%
  • cant say

Votes: 12 13.5%

• Total voters
to assassinate we need a man who can plan this, who is hardcore nationalist. our babus are busy making money.. who will do it.

to be nationalistic, you need something to be nationalistic about.....you indians lack that

i may add - the most nationalistic thing for the baboons across the border to do would be to build toilets for their own people first....60% of indians lack such a "luxury" :laugh:

He has cult following with his brainwashing JUD madrasas

it would be funny if he made an account on PDF - just for him to see how scared he made you goofy cowards

to be nationalistic, you need something to be nationalistic about.....you indians lack that

i may add - the most nationalistic thing for the baboons across the border to do would be to build toilets for their own people first....60% of indians lack such a "luxury" :laugh:

I agree to that, Pakistanis love their country more than we Indians do. It is a fact.

he will not do it. because he won't get permission from Modi, as other advisers will be against this decision.

but just recently i thought indians likened modi to a new holy god of theirs?

pray tell - what happened? :laugh:

he will not do it. because he won't get permission from Modi, as other advisers will be against this decision.

Dear we are already active inside Pakistan but some of which is hidden from the public, a key IM man was killed inside Pakistan by RAW teaming up with the Chota Rajan gang.

it would be funny if he made an account on PDF - just for him to see how scared he made you goofy cowards

Why would he be scared? he is protected by thugs and the ISI and has it's own twitter account

Dear we are already active inside Pakistan but some of which is hidden from the public, a key IM man was killed inside Pakistan by RAW teaming up with the Chota Rajan gang.

They only kill those who are threat to their Political agenda, not Nation! That is the biggest problem of this country. We lack people like Sardar Patel, Shastri ji and Indira gandhi. I guarantee you Modi will not do it.

but just recently i thought indians likened modi to a new holy god of theirs?

pray tell - what happened? :laugh:

He is a business Minded person and it is tough to analyse him what exactly he wants but entering Pakistan and taking down Hafeez is not possible.

got a link to even remotely "prove" that?

i searched online and this was one of the results

India too slow, UAE lets off IM member - Hindustan Times

He is a business Minded person and it is tough to analyse him what exactly he wants but entering Pakistan and taking down Hafeez is not possible.

it's not an option even....though a large part of me really wishes india would at least try :D

Why would he be scared? he is protected by thugs and the ISI and has it's own twitter account

everyone and their mother has a twitter account nowdays

he doesnt need ISI protection...he has enough support from those who support JuD and its political/philanthropic/religious activities

he doesnt need to be scared since he was exonerated by the courts and nobody really wastes a lot of time talking about him

ironically it's you people who made him a celebrity, due to all the hysteria raised by your raucous media

got a link to even remotely "prove" that?

it's not an option even....though a large part of me really wishes india would at least try :D

I know it is not possible and if India tries, it will be a failure for sure. That will be the most demotivating and insulting. Being honest, we don't posses such capabilities, that is the truth. India can operate in other neighboring countries but such kind of big magnitude operation on pakistani soil is impossible for India. ISI has better covert capabilities taught by CIA while operating in Afghanistan. There we lack and we accept that. What happened in Mumbai was one example of high graded covert op.

you know how many big terror assets we have caught or had deported in recent years? I will post some links for you

i want a link to this specific case you are talking about - about the IM operative killed in Pakistan at the behest of india.....provide the link or else i'll simply call your bluff :laugh:

http://www.telegraphnepal.com/opini...jan-and-babloo-pakistsnis-support-dawood.html

Chota Rajan men killed Indian Mujahideen's Riyaz Bhatkal | Siasat

On January 15, 2010, in a successful snatch operation, RAW agents nabbed Sheikh Abdul Khwaja, one of the handlers of the 26/11 attacks, chief of HuJI India operations and a most wanted terror suspect in India, from Colombo, Sri Lanka and brought them over to Hyderabad, India for formal arrest.

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/top-10-amazing-raw-operations.281308/#ixzz3FhKtW3fi

This is not to mention the big IM leaders we caught in Nepal or had deported from Saudi arabia

you know how many big terror assets we have caught or had deported in recent years? I will post some links for you

buddy, i am being critical to our covert capabilities. We need to accept that we lack it due to guts or we believe more in diplomatic solution or whatever. But Imagine, If Pakistan had to kidnap anyone from Mumbai on 26th , they could have done it easily. Can we Kidnap and do such ops. No! Because we believe in diplomatic solutions. Our men cannot land there unlike ISI and Mosad. They are the best.

i want a link to this specific case you are talking about - about the IM operative killed in Pakistan at the behest of india.....provide the link or else i'll simply call your bluff :laugh:

I hope you know the history of Dawood and the Rajan gang which goes back decades

Back
Top Bottom