Votes: 46 51.7%
  • No

Votes: 31 34.8%
  • cant say

Votes: 12 13.5%

• Total voters
LOL.

Bollywood is a disease.

Hahaha. Wow. You guys are going to send Saif Ali Khan?

agent_vinod_poster_trailer.jpg

You guys need to stop watching films, as they are not reality.

The truth of the matter is that If India were to touch Saeed, forget Pakistan, the Jamatis will wage jihad on India. They actually have a good amount of influence around the world, and India would not be forgiven. In essence India would shoot itself in the foot, and bleed heavily. Mumbai would look like child's play as the Jamatis would conduct terrorist attacks regularly.

True story.

I am very clear RAW can't assasinate Saeed, but it is sucessful in bleeding pakistan through waziristan and balochistan which many pakistanis fail to understand.

Dunno about if India can assassinate Hafiz Saeed or if she wants to has to.

But yeah! if he dies tommorow, i'm 100% sure there"ll be CIA/RAW/Mossad involvement conspiracy theory propped up Pakistan :D

Recently I have been reading a lot about Mossad and have been quite impressed by the manner of their operations.

Mossad is well known for taking out targets in hostile environments which often lie in unfriendly countries.They do this with minimum collateral damage. My question is if India is sure that Hafiz saeed was responsible for Mumbai and is fully aware that Pakistan will do nothing about it then does RAW have the capability of sending a hit squad inside Pakistan and take him out. This approach has several advantages as innocent civilians which are often killed in war will be spared. Can Mossad help India to achieve this?

I personally think that if terrorists operating inside Pakistan e.g laden,saeed etc are non state actors and out of even the govt control then India should take some strong action to neutralize them.....

Sending agents or people into Pakistan to kill people is against the law and if India does so then it is a declaration of war against another country. India is not USA and does not have the might to what USA is doing all around the world.

I voted "yes", we have the resources, only thing req. is political will. The day we have a leader with a strong will, Dawood and Saeed will be history.

We have the resources, and no, it does not require political will.

Push come to shove time, we would also not be found wanting in numbers of those ready and able for a one way ticket as well.

Just cos Hafiz puts a few anti Indian posts on the forum is no need for India to take such drastic action

i dont know why indians do self humiliation with this kinda threads...:D

Q: Can India assassinate Hafiz Saeed?
Answer1: Maybe in their dreams (that i also highly doubt)
Answer2: Maybe if dreaming Bollywood movie style
Answer3: In reallity they **** their pants on only seeing him on TV, assassination tu door ke baat hai..

Why would India want to assassinate a UNSC declared terrorist who is on his way to become a strong political force (may be even Prime Minister) in Pakistan.. His life in Pakistan lends credence to India's stance of Pakistan being a terrorist state.. He is much more valuable alive in Pakistan than being dead...

Why would India want to assassinate a UNSC declared terrorist who is on his way to become a strong political force (may be even Prime Minister) in Pakistan.. His life in Pakistan lends credence to India's stance of Pakistan being a terrorist state.. He is much more valuable alive in Pakistan than being dead...

Is that really such a good thing??

with hundreds of nukes lying around.. and the potential for millions of would be terrorists posing a threat to India and the world.
isnt it better for India to see a stable democratic Pakistan where the military is under the strict control of a people's government? as it is in India today?

Back
Top Bottom