Should India follow Mossad?

• yes

Votes: 46 51.7%
  • No

Votes: 31 34.8%
  • cant say

Votes: 12 13.5%

• Total voters
Only if you pay for my popcorn. Hafiz Saeed has a dubious history but in order to be punished he has to be convicted of a crime. Not helpful when India has never allowed ISI to investigate Kasab.

our dossier is more helpful than Kasab..if ISI wanted,they could extradite him long ago...but so much heat on Hafeez,i dont know how much times ISI could hide him..

I don't think we should try anything like that, he is sure to get what he deserves.

nope...i'll love to watch him hanged in indian prison...not "Martyred"..

he's walking out in the open....so the real question is, what are hindustan's intelligence capabilities in Pakistan

well we've been pretty decent so far at tracking their informants and operatives over the past several decades.....several times we caught them with their pants down. Sending a hit squad (like what Mossad does all over the world for former nazis or HAMAS figures) -- well i'd love and would dare to see the indians try it. Things could get exciting real fast.

real question is - would india be prepared to deal with more mumbai-like attacks which could result as a backlash

At this point he is more valuable to India alive than dead....especially considering that his and his "charitable" organization have just entered the west's radar...

The more he is allowed to roam freely and poision the minds of young Pakistanis against the west and India the more eyeballs will be directed to him...and the more Pakistan uses its "no evidence" tamasha to veer away from providing justice to victims of his terrorism, the more Pakistan looks like its protecting a bonafide terrorist...

I dont see how this situation could get better (i can think of a few scenarios)....but this is pretty damn close...

The good thing here is....Pakistan has cried "wolf" for the last time...the next time a terrorist attack takes place in India or the west that links itself to Pakistan or this jaaba...expect the victims to come back for some hide...
As for the fat goat Saeed....I sense his future similar to what the eid Bakra experiences....sacrificed by his own...LOL!!

india benefits from him because they are the ones that can cry wolf and feel good about it in the end

hides the fact that there are scores of people in india with the same mindset -- many that actually do have blood on their hands

at the same time, the fact that he is roaming freely also shows that despite indian's mistaking prose and heresay as ''evidence'' -- Pakistan's independent high courts delivered justice based on procedural law and not on media trials

I think the Americans will exhaust diplomatic efforts, and if those fail (and they will) they will assassinate him.

RAW collects and analyzes information, it does not have the power to act on it.

Giving that kind of power to an intelligence agency is potentially dangerous.

Harry S. Truman later stated that he regretted creating the CIA because it became a state within a state, making policy decision without the input or even knowledge of elected officials.

I'd rather that RAW do the job it has been assigned.

If people like Saeed cannot be brought to justice, there are other oprtions available besides using Indian agencies to carry out assassinations.

I think the Americans will exhaust diplomatic efforts, and if those fail (and they will) they will assassinate him.

RAW collects and analyzes information, it does not have the power to act on it.

Giving that kind of power to an intelligence agency is potentially dangerous.

Harry S. Truman later stated that he regretted creating the CIA because it became a state within a state, making policy decision without the input or even knowledge of elected officials.

I'd rather that RAW do the job it has been assigned.

If people like Saeed cannot be brought to justice, there are other oprtions available besides using Indian agencies to carry out assassinations.

Why would usa do tht? OBL raid already got em in deep .... water.... they wont do jack.

As for india assasinating any Pakistani... kiddo this aint a bollywood movie where some raw agent kills smbdy and gets away with it... india doesnt have the gall to make such a stupid decision! Wonder what the reaction would be? come to ur senses fanboy.

RAW doesn't have capability to strike anywhere in Pakistan, it's government runned. That is one of RAW's greatest weaknesses... RAW can't make it's own decisions.

RAW doesn't have capability to strike anywhere in Pakistan, it's government runned. That is one of RAW's greatest weaknesses... RAW can't make it's own decisions.
And its good that it cant every thing in india from RAW to indian armed forces should be under the government but it do say they should be free to take their calls too but only with the consent if the government

Sory for the typos using my iphone

And its good that it cant every thing in india from RAW to indian armed forces should be under the government but it do say they should be free to take their calls too but only with the consent if the government

Sory for the typos using my iphone

No, sir, every successful intelligence agency has it's own policies.... If RAW keeps getting orders from the government, it's useless to even have it...

at the same time, the fact that he is roaming freely also shows that despite indian's mistaking prose and heresay as ''evidence'' -- Pakistan's independent high courts delivered justice based on procedural law and not on media trials

When your courts become unbiased/neutral, then we can talk about "justice" being delivered....until then Pakistan and its institutions are simply protecting a marked terrorist and allowing him to freely roam around spitting hate speeches and poisioning impressionable Pakistani youth which as a result puts Indian and western civilians in danger...

Why would usa do tht? OBL raid already got em in deep .... water.... they wont do jack.

As for india assasinating any Pakistani... kiddo this aint a bollywood movie where some raw agent kills smbdy and gets away with it... india doesnt have the gall to make such a stupid decision! Wonder what the reaction would be? come to ur senses fanboy.

Well maybe its time for you to stop blaming Balochistan terrorists and TTP mercilessly cooking Pakistanis on RAW...coz that basically goes against your chest thumping here...

Besides...even if we did kill a high value target through our agency...its not like you will see an announcement with due credits to the assasins...we would want to be as far away from being associated with the killing as possible...
But I cant guarantee Bollywood wont make a movie about the lynching of a man like Hafeez Saeed....thats just simply good fodder for a movie....Not personal just business :)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom