• yes

Votes: 46 51.7%
  • No

Votes: 31 34.8%
  • cant say

Votes: 12 13.5%

• Total voters
No.

Let me put it this way: the son of a mafia boss can eat at a restaurant and leave without paying, but it doesn't mean others can.

That reminds me to ask you if Hafiz saeed pays his restaurant bill or not?
Or its goes in government expenditure to maintain state actors?

If we could we would have.
No friend. It's in India's intrest not to kill him by ourselves. Let CIA or Mossad do the Job and watch the fun. It will push Pak away from USA. Win win

Can India kill Saeed ? - Yes india can
Will India kill Saeed ? - no India won't
Will Saeed be killed ? - definitely its just matter of time. May be after US elections
Who will kill Saeed and why ? - million dollar question
Will India help nailing Saeed ? - Mostly on intel level. Nothing physical

The issue is US or Iserel. - my bet is on paid contractors with CIA and Mossad

The US or Israel killing him is not the topic, although I believe the US will assassinate him, not to please India, but to embarrass the Pak military. However, the US will make it very clear that there is absolutely no Indian involvement, because in that case, the situation would quickly spiral out of control.

Of course, this won't stop the internet rumor mills from speculating about Indian involvement.

Honestly,assassinating him would be sweet revenge but any kind of confrontation with Pak ll create unecessary problems for us in the medium term.

Pak is an imploding N-Bomb,if u touch it and make it worse it can back fire upon you and leaving you even more vulnerable to China.

China is playing the card where they use their money and influence to get their rivals in trouble and if you take the bait,u r gone.

:lol:Indians think they are the USA, only US gets to land in pakistan and take down folks. No one else can, i mean no one. If it was to be found that an Indian team of elite forces landed in Pakistan to kill someone, a war would break out which has the potential to go nuclear.

No friend. It's in India's intrest not to kill him by ourselves. Let CIA or Mossad do the Job and watch the fun. It will push Pak away from USA. Win win

Just because we have to feed our ego on a pak forum we should not mould the truth.

Revenge is only sweet when you yourself takes it not someone else. He is a murderer of innocent indians and onus lies on us to give justice to victims.

:lol:Indians think they are the USA, only US gets to land in pakistan and take down folks. No one else can, i mean no one. If it was to be found that an Indian team of elite forces landed in Pakistan to kill someone, a war would break out which has the potential to go nuclear.

Are you a pro pak or anti India or a confused identity??

When it is proved that pak terrorists attack mumbai, still there was no war.
When it is proved that pak army did kargil, still there was no full war.

But if indians gets a terrorist down in pak it will lead to a nuclear war???? Are you insane?? What you think of pakistan army??

Any action by Indian Government Inside Pakistan would mean an act of war.
Cool your radiator buddy! Wasn't LeTs pogrom in Mumbai, planned and aided by the Pakistani Establishment, an act of war too? Stop living in denial and get real! Is it only an 'act of war' if India does the same? Has the Pakistani Establishment and its terror honchos like the LeT/JuD and JeM etc been given the exclusive rights and license by the Almighty to do what and when it likes across its borders?

Secondly, covert ops by RAW within Pakistan had been terminated long ago by then PM Gujral. RAW has the capability as well as the capacity to do a Mumbai in Pakistan but has refrained from doing so because:

1. Indian polity doesn't have the balls to give the go-ahead to RAW for covert ops inside Pakistan.
2. Indian foreign policy doesn't believe in exacerbating the situation and prefers political and diplomatic interaction instead.

As for me I prefer point No. 2. for the simple reason that killing innocent civilians, like in Mumbai, sucks! Period!

Cheers!

Just because we have to feed our ego on a pak forum we should not mould the truth.

Revenge is only sweet when you yourself takes it not someone else. He is a murderer of innocent indians and onus lies on us to give justice to victims.
Well that's your opinion. But GOI has to consider the strategic solution over emotional solution. Yes killing him will complete the revenge. And become reason for many more to get killed. Killing and getting killed is not big deal in Pak but it is in India. Why do we save the lives of passegers of hijacked Indian plane ?
It's nothing about Ego on Pak forum. Infact killing anyone in Pak considering its today's situation is not that difficult. Arms and explosives are in ample quantity in local market. What you need is booby trap. Wait for him to come. He has a good habit of attainding rallies. If you hire professionals it's simple job

Even a trained sniper in advantages position. And that's all

Recently I have been reading a lot about Mossad and have been quite impressed by the manner of their operations.

Mossad is well known for taking out targets in hostile environments which often lie in unfriendly countries.They do this with minimum collateral damage. My question is if India is sure that Hafiz saeed was responsible for Mumbai and is fully aware that Pakistan will do nothing about it then does RAW have the capability of sending a hit squad inside Pakistan and take him out. This approach has several advantages as innocent civilians which are often killed in war will be spared. Can Mossad help India to achieve this?

Because the UPA will lose critical votebank if this came out ever in public. We do have a lot of people who apparently forgot to migrate and have positions of power and politics in our country, you know... Dutt types.

The US or Israel killing him is not the topic, although I believe the US will assassinate him, not to please India, but to embarrass the Pak military. However, the US will make it very clear that there is absolutely no Indian involvement, because in that case, the situation would quickly spiral out of control.

Of course, this won't stop the internet rumor mills from speculating about Indian involvement.
There was a rumour/ unknown fact in OBL operation that Hit squad was launched from Indian border. But no one confirms. Rumours and internent are result and source in many cases

No point killing him, he's useful as a reminder to everyone of pakistan's terrorist agenda. Besides he's merely a tool for pakistan establishment, killing tha individual does not address that.

May be there's a lesson for us all here - right after the mumbai attacks, 42% pakistanis were supporting LET. Of course terrorism within pakistan spiked after mumbai attacks too, with GHQ and ISI offices targeted too. Now a last year survey shows 27% pakistanis support LET.

Conclusion - pakistan can be eventually pursuaded to stop practicing terrorism, if they see how their terrorism actually hurts them.

Unfortunate, but true.

Its a pandora's box once you open it there would be a hell lot of mess created am never in the favour of assain

If we were really serious about catching the perpetrators of 26/11 Kasab would've been hanged a long time back. So no question arises about Hafeez being assassinated by Indian agency.

If we were really serious about catching the perpetrators of 26/11 Kasab would've been hanged a long time back. So no question arises about Hafeez being assassinated by Indian agency.

As long as this form of government rules, we will be challenged even by Maldives police, Let alone anyone else. But unfortunately, majority of fellow Indians still worship this government. If they don't, how come we don't unite and remove this government as one people?

Sounds right to me.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom