Should India follow Mossad?

• yes

Votes: 46 51.7%
  • No

Votes: 31 34.8%
  • cant say

Votes: 12 13.5%

• Total voters
though the line is not crossed, we have not forgot 'non state actors' attacked our parliament intent to kill our political top brass. You can start a blame game as GoP is not involved, but non state actors are not one side's asset. The other side can be utilized the same people at any time.

In that drama even the US didn't take you guys seriously. It was engineered to get the US to attack Pakistan.

If anything happens to hafiz, it will be from an internal matter.

Sometimes it's the beauty of education system. Reading and understanding are different things :P

Recently I have been reading a lot about Mossad and have been quite impressed by the manner of their operations.

Mossad is well known for taking out targets in hostile environments which often lie in unfriendly countries.They do this with minimum collateral damage. My question is if India is sure that Hafiz saeed was responsible for Mumbai and is fully aware that Pakistan will do nothing about it then does RAW have the capability of sending a hit squad inside Pakistan and take him out. This approach has several advantages as innocent civilians which are often killed in war will be spared. Can Mossad help India to achieve this?

I personally think that if terrorists operating inside Pakistan e.g laden,saeed etc are non state actors and out of even the govt control then India should take some strong action to neutralize them.....

Personally, I think Pakistan should take out NARENDRA MODI, the MASS MURDERER of 3000+ innocent Indian citizens. if India does not have the balls to take this MURDERER to task, Pakistan should step up to the plate and help India out.

Personally, I think Pakistan should take out NARENDRA MODI, the MASS MURDERER of 3000+ innocent Indian citizens. if India does not have the balls to take this MURDERER to task, Pakistan should step up to the plate and help India out.

And the thing what he has done in Pakistan is??????????
or is it the dilemma and thekedaari of Muslims of whole world speaking....

Think no one is going to stop you from thinking. So you care about innocent Indian citizens. Really ? Nice to read that. So first kill Saeed Dawood and then come to kill modi PERSONALLY :D

In that drama even the US didn't take you guys seriously. It was engineered to get the US to attack Pakistan.
Epic_Facepalm_by_RJTH%255B1%255D.jpg

BTW your beloved Kasab killed innocent Muslims in Mumbai. Remember that too

I voted "yes", we have the resources, only thing req. is political will. The day we have a leader with a strong will, Dawood and Saeed will be history.

That's right Markus, If only Aunt Matilda had Balls, or more appropriately in this case Aunt Sonia had Balls.

That's right Markus, If only Aunt Matilda had Balls, or more appropriately in this case Aunt Sonia had Balls.
But uncle Sam and your beloved big daddy Modi has few extra :P
I really dont want to comment on posts like that but you gave me no choice

And the thing what he has done in Pakistan is??????????
or is it the dilemma and thekedaari of Muslims of whole world speaking....

Well SWEET BUNS, if India ever had the balls to violate Pakistan's Sovereignty and kill a Pakistani on Pakistani soil, then why can't we take out NARENDRA MODI, a MASS MURDERER of 3000+ innocent Indian citizens.

First you exaggerate the numbers..then take thekedaari of muslims..then add some false ego and hatred on Hindus...

Well, there is no surprise there..thats the identity of average Pakistani :lol::lol:

If people have a proper education, they will realize that there is nothing to feel proud about lying...but its pakistan...you know (I didn't mean you never know)..:lol:

Back
Top Bottom