Should India follow Mossad?

• yes

Votes: 46 51.7%
  • No

Votes: 31 34.8%
  • cant say

Votes: 12 13.5%

• Total voters
India probably can, hes walking around in the open. But India and Pakistan still have not crossed the line of assassinations. The thing about assassinations is that there are a whole bunch of targets available all the time, if they do this pandaoras box would remain open forever.

Now you have to add CIA to the mix... if (big IF) he gets assassinated... who would you blame?

India probably can, hes walking around in the open. But India and Pakistan still have not crossed the line of assassinations. The thing about assassinations is that there are a whole bunch of targets available all the time, if they do this pandaoras box would remain open forever.

though the line is not crossed, we have not forgot 'non state actors' attacked our parliament intent to kill our political top brass. You can start a blame game as GoP is not involved, but non state actors are not one side's asset. The other side can be utilized the same people at any time.

India can do but WILL not do that.
Besides i don't think Massad/Mossad has forgiven Saeed for killing its citizens in 26/11. So you never know. Mossad has good reputation of hitting targets behind enemy lines and creating booby traps in the country like Pakistan with some paid handlers were everything is easily available - assassins to weapons to explosives. If I were Saeed I would have written my wll by now :P

Terrorist like dawood ibrahim still safe in Pakistan then how do you even think like this for Government sheltered terrorist Hafiz Saed??

RAW is useless[/QUOTE

U mean RAW hasnt got the capability?

No.

Let me put it this way: the son of a mafia boss can eat at a restaurant and leave without paying, but it doesn't mean others can.

It has helped Israel a lot... why should we not bring dawood and saeed to justice

Israel is a diplomatic pariah.Some bad publicity assassinating some terrorist bring does not harm it and it does not have the leverage that India has diplomatically.

Israel would love to change position with India on this front.

Terrorist like dawood ibrahim still safe in Pakistan then how do you even think like this for Government sheltered terrorist Hafiz Saed??

RAW is useless[/QUOTE

U mean RAW hasnt got the capability?

RAW knows everything abt him including the brand of underwear that he wears...but without political orders there is nothing RAW can do.

What are those proofs which lie in a parallel universe which only India and Indian Government can see but it cannot prove in any court of law, or provide Pakistan to act upon, either in India or in Pakistan where there has been several trials against Hafiz Saeed on the SAME accusations? Your idea is primarily based upon an assumption and a BIG IF which your government couldn't prove over two decades. What is making you "believe" without reasoning this time?.

Any action by Indian Government Inside Pakistan would mean an act of war.. don't get fooled that what Americans did with Osama was doable by India or when Pakistan "absorved" Abotabad incident, it would absorb such Indian act.

Can you please tell me how many terrorists so far were punished in your court of law?

Back
Top Bottom