Should India follow Mossad?

• yes

Votes: 46 51.7%
  • No

Votes: 31 34.8%
  • cant say

Votes: 12 13.5%

• Total voters
So overall, mass murderers roaming free in Pakistan is a net plus for India or a net negative? My opinion is its not all that bad. Sure we must not relent on talking about it though, pakistanis seem to relish the world attention, fits in well with the strategic importance delusion ;)

Besides hafiz saeed is only the manifestation of a problem, that problem being millions and millions of pakistanis support terrorism. A good 27% straightaway love LET, forget the charity front JUD. Just killing Saeed will not solve that real problem, we have to just make sure pakistan pays a higher price than we do.

http://www.pewglobal.org/2011/06/21...falls-no-further-following-bin-laden-killing/

No.

Let me put it this way: the son of a mafia boss can eat at a restaurant and leave without paying, but it doesn't mean others can.
Yes you can. You don't have to be the Son of mafia boss. You can become Mafia if you want. But that will rediculas to become mafia for free food :P and if the food sucks then no need to get it free or even paid :P

I can just sympathize with the restaurant owner. ;)

Yes, but the restaurant gets blamed for every indigestion anyone has -- even if there is no evidence to support the claim.

Yes you can. You don't have to be the Son of mafia boss. You can become Mafia if you want. But that will rediculas to become mafia for free food :P and if the food sucks then no need to get it free or even paid :P

But you already admit that you want the food. The only problem is we will make sure you get the bill.

So overall, mass murderers roaming free in Pakistan is a net plus for India or a net negative? My opinion is its not all that bad. Sure we must not relent on talking about it though, pakistanis seem to relish the world attention, fits in well with the strategic importance delusion ;)

Besides hafiz saeed is only the manifestation of a problem, that problem being millions and millions of pakistanis support terrorism. A good 27% straightaway love LET, forget the charity front JUD. Just killing Saeed will not solve that real problem, we have to just make sure pakistan pays a higher price than we do.

U.S. Image in Pakistan Falls No Further Following bin Laden Killing | Pew Global Attitudes Project

Yes. We had proofs on Dawood earlier but that eunuch used to hide behind the veils so we could not prove much..but this egoistic idiot must not be spared..whoever will try to save that coward must be brought to attention everywhere in the world..

Nutty proposal. It's tantamount to a declaration of war.

Yes, but the restaurant gets blamed for every indigestion anyone has -- even if there is no evidence to support the claim.

There's no smoke without a fire. If too many people are complaining about indigestion, maybe it is time for the restaurant owners to take the matter a bit more seriously. I know finding fault with oneself is a difficult task.

Nutty proposal. It's tantamount to a declaration of war.
Nop. Our Pakistani friends has already developed solution for that problem. Blame it on Non State actors. Simple :P
But that's not going to happen. India has not and never will take those steps. But israel will. All India has to do is supply them intel and launch platform

Terrorist like dawood ibrahim still safe in Pakistan then how do you even think like this for Government sheltered terrorist Hafiz Saed??

RAW is useless

agree to appease pakistan and to get vote , indian secular government has destroyed RAW. it was IK Gujral who started this process. and sick kongress supported them. RAW is just inteligence gatherING agency now.

if RAW would have been strong they would have dismantel SIMI. dismantling simi would have backfired muslim vote bank. so subsequent government weaken raw.

in india vote bank is greater than nation interest.

agree to appease pakistan and to get vote , indian secular government has destroyed RAW. it was IK Gujral who started this process. and sick kongress supported them. RAW is just inteligence gatherING agency now.

if RAW would have been strong they would have dismantel SIMI. dismantling simi would have backfired muslim vote bank. so subsequent government weaken raw.

in india vote bank is greater than nation interest.

I am not agreed with you ... What you think national policies are made because of internal issues (Dnt count dogs like Dogvijay Sigh and his comment) this is internal politics ...

Leaders are mainly responsible for policies and both MMS or Atal Vihari Bajpayi dnt have that much of guts

BS Thread.

I foresee him becoming the president or the Prime Minister..

But you already admit that you want the food. The only problem is we will make sure you get the bill.
Common dude I said NO to that. Please read what I post before that. I am not in favour of assasininng anybody. Most Indians see that way. If you have to worry then it shouldn't be about Indians.
Let me explain you. Do you think USA announced bounty to please India ? Really ?
If Israel is going to hit any Pakistani and get out of it mortally what are best options for them. No one in the world care(beside Pak) if Israel kill any listed terrorist. Does it make any sence to you now

Back
Top Bottom