Should India follow Mossad?

• yes

Votes: 46 51.7%
  • No

Votes: 31 34.8%
  • cant say

Votes: 12 13.5%

• Total voters
I know it is not possible and if India tries, it will be a failure for sure. That will be the most demotivating and insulting. Being honest, we don't posses such capabilities, that is the truth. India can operate in other neighboring countries but such kind of big magnitude operation on pakistani soil is impossible for India. ISI has better covert capabilities taught by CIA while operating in Afghanistan. There we lack and we accept that. What happened in Mumbai was one example of high graded covert op.

there was nothing high graded or covert about 26/11......a bunch of kids shot into crowds of people before taking over hotels and a few other soft targets. The ISI has more important things to do than to send kids to shoot a bunch of poor people in public places in india.

india - on the other hand had everything to gain - especially those that wanted attention deflected AWAY from ATC Chief (Hemant Karkare's) "freelance investigation" on hindu extremists' ties to terrorism

you have your own people to thank over the Mumbai job

buddy, i am being critical to our covert capabilities. We need to accept that we lack it due to guts or we believe more in diplomatic solution or whatever. But Imagine, If Pakistan had to kidnap anyone from Mumbai on 26th , they could have done it easily. Can we Kidnap and do such ops. No! Because we believe in diplomatic solutions. Our men cannot land there unlike ISI and Mosad. They are the best.

My friend we do not lack it we have conducted a snatch and grab operation in Sri Lanka and Nepal where we caught big IM leaders but the war on terror is not easy but we are seeing results now

I hope you know the history of Dawood and the Rajan gang which goes back decades

i dont waste time learning about the indian mafia wannabe guys....they arent even real gangsters, like Al Capone

you want to stop dawood? stop watching bollywood movies :laugh:

there was nothing high graded or covert about 26/11......a bunch of kids shot into crowds of people before taking over hotels and a few other soft targets. The ISI has more important things to do than to send kids to shoot a bunch of poor people in public places in india.

india - on the other hand had everything to gain - especially those that wanted attention deflected AWAY from ATC Chief (Hemant Karkare's) "freelance investigation" on hindu extremists' ties to terrorism

I would also like to add If ISI had planned to kidnap any on on that they, ISI could do it. Due to lack of our security parameter. It is a shame for us.

Nobody believes that bullshit about Karkare he was killed because his vest does not stop ak47 bullets simple lol and 26/11 was a planned hit which needed coordination and timing plus the funds to match

i dont waste time learning about the indian mafia wannabe guys....they arent even real gangsters, like Al Capone

you want to stop dawood? stop watching bollywood movies :laugh:

okay kid lol that is why there was a shootout in Bangkok ? reported by the thai police authorities lol

My friend we do not lack it we have conducted a snatch and grab operation in Sri Lanka and Nepal where we caught big IM leaders but the war on terror is not easy but we are seeing results now

I already said, we may or may not operate in neighboring countries, but India cannot operate in Pakistan. Because diplomatic relations are very bad.

Mafia shooting set to ignite Bombay gang wars | World news | The Guardian

this is from the guardian which is not a indian paper

I already said, we may or may not operate in neighboring countries, but India cannot operate in Pakistan. Because diplomatic relations are very bad.

buddy we are already active in Pakistan we have assets there I am telling you but details of which can not be known to the general public and relations with Pakistan has always been bad so what?

RAW agents raced ahead of ISI to nab IM’s Pak operative Waqas in Dhaka - The Times of India

RAW does not need to have it's own personal there but we can hire guns in Pakistan it is easy to pay people to conduct jobs for RAW, people can be bought!

how stupid can these indians get...

want him come grab him. He lives in Johar town....not far from Khayaban-e-Firdousi. If you see a paan shop and a newspaper stand you'll know you're close

maybe he'll casually even open the door for you - come send your commandos for a "warm" cocktail reception :laugh:
So you live in Lahore what I have noticed is Indians have some hilarious assumptions many off them think we live in caves and carry RPG and AK 47 all the time with us

buddy we are already active in Pakistan we have assets there I am telling you but details of which can not be known to the general public and relations with Pakistan has always been bad so what?

we might have or might not have assets there, but covert operation of kidnapping some one wanted by India on Pakistani soil , bringing him back or assassinating him her, is impossible. Infiltration is easy tough is exfiltration.

So you live in Lahore what I have noticed is Indians have some hilarious assumptions many off them think we live in caves and carry RPG and AK 47 all the time with us

My home is Peshawar most of the time, though I do frequent Lahore.

I'm closer to the land of the guns....Lahore thankfully is not a heavily armed city as far as I know. As for what indians think or assume about Pakistan - who cares

Anyway let them keep him there as he as useful benefits to us now.

we might have or might not have assets there, but covert operation of kidnapping some one wanted by India on Pakistani soil , bringing him back or assassinating him her, is impossible. Infiltration is easy tough is exfiltration.

kidnapping and bringing back is impossible with HS, killing him there is a degree of a possibility but even that is hard. HS key security man was found dead not so long ago which was quite strange.

Mafia shooting set to ignite Bombay gang wars | World news | The Guardian

this is from the guardian which is not a indian paper

RAW agents raced ahead of ISI to nab IM’s Pak operative Waqas in Dhaka - The Times of India

RAW does not need to have it's own personal there but we can hire guns in Pakistan it is easy to pay people to conduct jobs for RAW, people can be bought!

so Dhaka is now in Pakistan? :what:

Anyway let them keep him there as he as useful benefits to us now.

kidnapping and bringing back is impossible with HS, killing him there is a degree of a possibility but even that is hard. HS key security man was found dead not so long ago which was quite strange.

it's not at all a good idea. what India can do is , just build pressure at International forum. HS is ISI's asset they will do whatever to save him. Their whole army will be involved. So, it is tough. Diplomatic way is the best.

best action is covert ops and do the job from the inside and I am sure America is going to help us as Bin Ladin was communicating with HS up until his death but things take time and it will be a matter of timing.

Back
Top Bottom