What's new

Can India and Pakistan ever make it to football world?

you also need to look at the weight category that the medals were won , 60 KG comes in about lightweight/featherweight category

Here another Vegetarian with fat tummy winning over the Meat eating, muscular great pakistanis. :D

No hope, hockey or football has a grim future in India.

He is a rare case...

Exercise for 5-6 times a day, and rely on a vegetarian diet (Milk included). Try that for a month...

Remember that you have to eat at least 1.2 gr per kg of your body weight to maintain your muscle mass (depending on what sport one does). Now try to get that amount by drinking milk, eating only nuts, beans, soy etc etc.... only!

It will get pretty boring, monotonous and disgusting (For me when I lived as a veggie for 6 months) after a month.

He does most likely take supplements as well though.
All Traditional Indian wrestlers are vegetarians. Who have strict diet of vegetables, nuts, dry fruits etc.They don't eat meat.

No hope, football has a grim future in India.

No.

Just no.

With each World Cup more and more Indians are getting into football, while in some parts, like Kerala football is almost as popular as cricket.

Football has an immense future in India... just wait for the 2022 WC in Qatar!

All Traditional Indian wrestlers are vegetarians. Who have strict diet of vegetables, nuts, dry fruits etc.They don't eat meat.

I meant he is a rare case among wrestlers on the international level.

No.

Just no.

With each World Cup more and more Indians are getting into football, while in some parts, like Kerala football is almost as popular as cricket.

Football has an immense future in India... just wait for the 2022 WC in Qatar!

I meant he is a rare case among wrestlers on the international level.

Many parts of India already are football freak since a long time.

As an Iranian, I would say, if our retard players could make it through the world cup, then why not you guys,
You even don't need, special managing system or fundamental structures, as we don't have such things and we have managed into the world cup, what you guys need is just self confidence.
BTW, just say'n, football is the most corrupted, lame, retarded game ever, investing in volleyball, handball, basketball, ... are much more worthy.

A lot of Iranians players are in international leagues and are good players. Definitely have the ability.

A lot of Iranians players are in international leagues and are good players. Definitely have the ability.
Dude believe me, football is all about strong mentalities, for example look at Asian teams performance in the world cup, I can recall in 2001 Saudi Arabia had a goal keeper named Mohammad al-doaya or something like this, he was like a spider man in the goal, after dribbling all the players Iranian players were facing the hardest job to do, and that was to score a goal to that goalkeeper, but the same goal keeper with weak mentality in the world cup 2002 was a joke in front of European teams, was unable to save an easy ball shooted from the middle of the field.Taking 8 from Germany and so on.
What I am saying here is that, I know our players, unlike Germany or Brazil or Spain these guys are not the result of a talent investigation program nor they are the hard working buddies, they are just some below average IQ people who could not manage to enter universities or find a suitable job hence they are conducted into this field, unintentionally.
And I would say, if these low IQ people who can't even stop a ball or walk with the ball for a few meter are managed to advance into the world cup then I would say every body can do it too.
BTW, I am not talking about winning the world cup, I am just assessing the presence in the world cup festival.

@New

I still remember this game!
:lol:
That generation of players were way better than our current one.
Those people at least could walk carrying ball, the current team melli are a bunch of retards:lol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom