What's new

Can India’s nuclear doctrine survive clash with Pakistan?

MARV are already deployed with other counter measures, while MIRV is under development, NDC dont publish capibilities of missiles..

They will start coming by 2022 and will complete program by 2028..

Raad and babur will be used to wipe out your ABMs along the border, then big boys aka shaheen series will start raining.. ;)
You are wasting your time in PDF,your actual demand is in Strategic command in Pakistan,to carry out your strategies.
Now what to say,we are already doom.:hitwall:[/QUOTE]

Get a grip, princess. You are an emotional wreck.

And you didn't answer the question before you smashed the reply button.

Very Important Question: How do you like your mushroom cloud? Large? Or extra large?
XXL,if you have guts..
By the way do any time in past you visited mental hospital.If not why not give a chance.

300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Lol, you can't help but laugh :lol::lol::lol:

Get a grip, princess. You are an emotional wreck.

And you didn't answer the question before you smashed the reply button.

Very Important Question: How do you like your mushroom cloud? Large? Or extra large?

Rhetorical questions don't need be answered Cinderella... But regardless, I'll humor you. I like my mushroom clouds extra large.. like the “strategic" types, not the puny “tactical" ones..

Now, my question --- When do you guys plan on terminating Operation Tupac?

Rhetorical questions don't need be answered Cinderella... But regardless, I'll humor you. I like my mushroom clouds extra large.. like the “strategic" types, not the puny “tactical" ones..

Great.

Now go home and look into mother's eyes while you tell yourself, "She won't survive the extra large mushroom cloud or the ensuing nuclear winter that I'm cheerleading".

That's nuclear warfare for you.

By the way do any time in past you visited mental hospital.If not why not give a chance.

Too many clowns, not enough circuses.

Last edited:
Great.

Now go home and look into mother's eyes while you tell yourself, "She won't survive the extra large mushroom cloud or the ensuing nuclear winter that I'm cheer-leading".

Too many clowns, not enough circuses.
You are the only one which posses nuke or what.

Great.

Now go home and look into mother's eyes while you tell yourself, "She won't survive the extra large mushroom cloud or the ensuing nuclear winter that I'm cheer-leading".

If me or my family members have to die at Pakistani hands eventually, then what does it matter whether the culprit is a mushroom cloud or a suicide bomber in a market or a AK-wielding muhib-ul-watan fidayeen shooting indiscriminately at a railway station.. Why should death by a nuclear explosion give me greater concern that a death at the hands of one of your countless jihadis?

If me or my family members have to die at Pakistani hands eventually, then what does it matter whether the culprit is a mushroom cloud or a suicide bomber in a market or a AK-wielding muhib-ul-watan fidayeen shooting indiscriminately at a railway station.. Why should death by a nuclear explosion give me greater concern that a death at the hands of one of your countless jihadis?

Your family, and even mine, is more likely to die from lightning than terrorism.

Deaths due to Lightning in India: 2,000-3,000 every year (Source)
Deaths due to Terrorism in India: 722 in 2015 (Source)

An Indo-Pak nuclear war, which you are cheerleading, will absolutely kill your dear mother. And you'll have no one to blame but yourself. Don't be a coward and take some responsibility.

You are the only one which posses nuke or what.

Go back to school, kid.

Your family, and even mine, is more likely to die from lightning than terrorism.

Oh great.. So you mean to say that I should be perfectly fine with terrorism due to this? Is this a joke or what? You expect Indians to do nothing while your jihadis keep butchering us one by one..?

By this logic, You, as a Pakistani, are much more likely to die in road accidents than in a Cold start armoured thrust by India. So, you should be pretty fine with Cold start.. right? No need to respond with nukes to such a harmless phenomenon.. right?

Last edited:

An Indo-Pak nuclear war, which you are cheerleading, will absolutely kill your dear mother. And you'll have no one to blame but yourself. Don't be a coward and take some responsibility.

Go back to school, kid.

Unlike lightning however, the consequence and effect of terrorism can be controlled.

Indian may or may not survive but Pakistan definitely won't survive a nuclear clash.

Indians are fed with the fake propaganda since their birth that Pak's all defence installations are in Punjab..they even forgot that Pak conducted its nuclear test in Chaghi Balauchistan....if indians continue to make assumptions like this about Pak's strengths and its assets...it will be good for Pak.

Secondly...why Pak is running the fastest nuclear program in the world???we surely cover the entire india up to Nicobar islands ...with the dawn of Full spectrum nuclear doctrine , the speed of the program indicates that we are gonna have as much missile/warheads that if india goes for massive retaliation we respon in the same way and hit as many major cities of india as possible...that number will surely be not a small number.

Go back to school, kid.
You have nothing more to contribute,so you are done coming back to personal comment.

Indians are fed with the fake propaganda since their birth that Pak's all defence installations are in Punjab..they even forgot that Pak conducted its nuclear test in Chaghi Balauchistan....if indians continue to make assumptions like this about Pak's strengths and its assets...it will be good for Pak.

Secondly...why Pak is running the fastest nuclear program in the world???we surely cover the entire india up to Nicobar islands ...with the dawn of Full spectrum nuclear doctrine , the speed of the program indicates that we are gonna have as much missile/warheads that if india goes for massive retaliation we respon in the same way and hit as many major cities of india as possible...that number will surely be not a small number.
More then 60% in punjab,also your command centre and the military personnal making stupid decision are in Punjab.You are talking about 100 strikes,however you dont have capability for second strike.No BMD to save your cities,No air superiority to dominate indian airspace and to hold your own airspace.How how will you do so many strikes,just talking anything on this forum,without any logic.
Your so called subs are coming in 2028,that also diesel powered not assured second strike.

Oh great.. So you mean to say that I should be perfectly fine with terrorism due to this? Is this a joke or what? You expect Indians to do nothing while your jihadis keep butchering us one by one..?

Princess, no need to become emotional if facts aren't matching your reality.

By this logic, You, as a Pakistani, are much more likely to die in road accidents than in a Cold start armoured thrust by India. So, you should be pretty fine with Cold start.. right? No need to respond with nukes to such a harmless phenomenon.. right?

You need to go further with that line of thought. If more Indians are dying in accidents, or by lightning, then why is Indian army developing an offensive war doctrine like Cold Start and lowering the threshold for a nuclear war?

Unlike lightning however, the consequence and effect of terrorism can be controlled.

Indian may or may not survive but Pakistan definitely won't survive a nuclear clash.

The real choice in a modern nuclear war is not whether you "may or may not survive" — that is delusional thinking from teenagers — instead how you and your loved ones will die: Initial shockwave? Radiation poisoning? Starvation? Cancer?

And this is what the next generation will look like:

vN64hO7.jpg

Tei0IVp.jpg

jddF1nW.jpg

These are images from Iraq where allegedly depleted uranium (DU) weapons were used. Just imagine how cute your next child would be after a nuclear war. If you can't stomach these pictures then "may be" you shouldn't become a cheerleader for nuclear war because your extinction is absolutely guaranteed.

Enjoy the rest of your day!

Source: Democracy Now!

You have nothing more to contribute,so you are done coming back to personal comment.

If you can't put together a sentence of English without punctuation or grammatical mistakes then asking you to go back to school is not a personal attack, its a valuable advice. So go back to school, kid.

Last edited:
Princess, no need to become emotional if facts aren't matching your reality.

You need to go further with that line of thought. If more Indians are dying in accidents, or by lightning, then why is Indian army developing an offensive war doctrine like Cold Start?

The real choice in a modern nuclear war is not whether you "may or may not survive" — that is delusional thinking from teenagers — but how you and your loved one will die: Initial shockwave? Radiation poisoning? Starvation? Cancer?

And this is what the next generation will look like:

vN64hO7.jpg

Tei0IVp.jpg

jddF1nW.jpg

These are images from Iraq where allegedly depleted uranium (DU) weapons were used. Just imagine how cute your next child would be after a nuclear war. If you can't stomach these pictures then "may be" you shouldn't become a cheerleader for nuclear war because your extinction is absolutely guaranteed.

Enjoy the rest of your day!

Source: Democracy Now!

If you can't put together a sentence of English without punctuation or grammatical mistakes then asking you to go back to school is not a personal attack, its a valuable advice. So go back to school, kid.

Agreed to the fact my english is very poor but facts are right,you with fantastic English is absolutely absurd.
Also looking at the kind of post retarded also,hope you will take my advice in previous posts.

And also show this post to your military establishment(as u dont have democracy) which does not have NFU and always try to threaten nuke war.We have enough conventional weapon for you and does not require nuclear weapons.

Last edited:
Quiet the opposite, the strategists have literally won every war you thrust upon us. It is headed by Ajit Doval a familiar name in Pakistan I guess, that really does not need any explanation.

Which war your strategist have won that we thrust upon you?

Ajit Doval, yea that ugly mofo and his gang who take the kicks out of setting bombs blasts among civilian populations centers of Pakistan. Amature lot they are.

Which war your strategist have won that we thrust upon you?

Ajit Doval, yea that ugly mofo and his gang who take the kicks out of setting bombs blasts among civilian populations centers of Pakistan. Amature lot they are.
Indeed.
They must learn from Pakistani military, who with their training to all sundry terrorists ensured a massacre in Mumbai...and a massacre in Pakistani school.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom