What's new

Can India’s nuclear doctrine survive clash with Pakistan?

Don't know what is more ugly his face or your inherent choice of words, the vulgarity, incompetence & profanity. It reflect's a mindset which is uglier than anything I have come across. It Show's how much fear he (Ajit Doval) has instilled in the Pakistani establishment.

@waz I wonder what the repercussions would be if I used the same vocabulary to counter this troll? (honest non-biased opinion) never seems to amaze me!

Yes, the swearing should be cut out, regardless of who it is.

Rather redundant premise since surviving a clash is irrelevant. The idea is the escalation policy which matters.
All in all Pakistan has more warheads with more delivery systems per target as compared to India; quite simply because Pakistan is worth 10 well placed warheads while India needs about 40 population centers to be hit to make it a pretty useless place to be.

Yes, the swearing should be cut out, regardless of who it is.
But the question that still remains is "Are you warning or banning him?" Not on the topic but part of the conversation. My apologies for that.

BTW I need my name changed. Help is appreciated.

Rather redundant premise since surviving a clash is irrelevant. The idea is the escalation policy which matters.
All in all Pakistan has more warheads with more delivery systems per target as compared to India; quite simply because Pakistan is worth 10 well placed warheads while India needs about 40 population centers to be hit to make it a pretty useless place to be.

Please give me more information on this. I think Pakistan has more Nuclear weapons but the Ballistic missile arsenal is more for India.

Please give me more information on this. I think Pakistan has more Nuclear weapons but the Ballistic missile arsenal is more for India.
Please clarify what do you mean by more information. Do you have an exact count of ballistic missile systems in India? Like how many exact Prithvi and Agni systems are deployed?
if you do, then India clearly has really bad operational security.

I can tell on the Pakistan side because of basic need to have more systems. Pakistan has a few population centres and does not need many warheads or missiles.

But if you mean by the sheer assumption of size somehow India has more, I cannot agree.

Don't know what is more ugly his face or your inherent choice of words, the vulgarity, incompetence & profanity. It reflect's a mindset which is uglier than anything I have come across. It Show's how much fear he (Ajit Doval) has instilled in the Pakistani establishment.

@waz I wonder what the repercussions would be if I used the same vocabulary to counter this troll? (honest non-biased opinion) never seems to amaze me!

Just like the Al-Qaeda lot deserve no mercy, in same way, the Hindu terrorists that are ruling you , Modi and his gang deserve utter contempt. you lot making them your rulers doesn't make them kosher for us in any shape or form. and trust me that ugly mofos doval makes us more detteremined to screw India up, Manmohan was doing the better job for India in all honesty .

This is Pakistan forum it's our domain and it reflect our thoughts about our friends and our enemies . if you don't like what you read. please feel free to disappear from here!

Just like the Al-Qaeda lot deserve no mercy, in same way, the Hindu terrorists that are ruling you , Modi and his gang deserve utter contempt. you lot making them your rulers doesn't make them kosher for us in any shape or form. and trust me that ugly mofos doval makes us more detteremined to screw India up, Manmohan was doing the better job for India in all honesty .

This is Pakistan forum it's our domain and it reflect our thoughts about our friends and our enemies . if you don't like what you read. please feel free to disappear from here!

Uhmm yeah ok dude whatever, “Profanity is the effort of a feeble brain to express itself forcibly.”

Uhmm yeah ok dude whatever, “Profanity is the effort of a feeble brain to express itself forcibly.”

Cute. you got the message across thats what count. you got your own forums to express your frustration with Pakistan. please feel free to disappear there.

Cute. you got the message across thats what count. you got your own forums to express your frustration with Pakistan. please feel free to disappear there.

So this prestigious forum, belong to you? Is it your family inheritance? can please provide some source please... so if this forum is only limited to Pakistan then blacklist the IPs emanating out of India and the rest of the world - can you?

It's open to pretty much every country, its accepts membership, it's a viable platform for discussions of mature stature, not like you who continue to behave on a manager that is equivalent to heckling at a fish market!

I wonder what the mods have to say about this?

You don't get to play a victim after cheerleading for nuclear war in your earlier post.

And If you feel "paranoid" then send your complaint to BJP, India's ruling party, or Subramanian Swamy, the BJP Member of Parliament who recently urged Indian government to launch a nuclear attack on Pakistan even if 100 million Indian have to die. His words, not mine.

Despite being an "enemy" I'm not devaluing your or your family's life, your own political elites are doing that.

Souce: Uri attack: ‘War has started, official announcement has not made,’ says Subramanian Swamy; advice Indians to get ready for nuclear war with Pakistan

Victim? No no no, I'm just playing the straight guy, who responds with facts over idealistic rhetorics.
I understand your need for ad hominems, but the fact is no one wants a nuclear war specially not us Indians.
Indian nuke poll.
https://twitter.c om/sanjay_dixit/status/777553326703570944

1 such event doesn't put India and Pakistan on the same footing.
Pakistan brings up its nukes for some reason or the other every other time.

And again, what are you expecting? We should just keep quiet whenever a Pak politician has an itch up his ***?
We'll answer your political rhetoric with ours, its that simple, that's what keeps MAD a visible deterrent.

Every tech you have cited, Pakistan has its equivalent or working on it..
Not even half of them. I don't see Pakistan making simulators, FBRs, SLBMs, DEWs, Heat and Pressure Bombs or HGVs and a lot to list up, India has already demonstrated MIRV as well as vibration testing by multiple sat launch many times.
Further, on August 8, 2016, India deployed INSAT-3DR in a highly accurate apogee, simply proves our anti satellite capability.
Over that, we have an annual research and development budget of $50 billions, compared to your $2 billions.
In case of Nuclear war, MAD is already assured, and the Nuclear war itself is conditional upon an Indian wannabe invasion..
It won't be MAD, it will be OSD, a fraction of India's Navy can make Pakistan NAVYLESS in few days and gap between other sort of forces isn't small either. Cited already about nuclear.

Probably your government knows better than you, that's why they object to Indian build ups and policies calling it India's "heinous" or "nefarious" designs in disturbing the "balance of power" (as if there was any :lol:) in "South Asia".:D
Be it nuclear or conventional war, Pakistan will lose and India won't even get any substantial damage. Pakistani establishment knows it very well, now sooner PDF Pakistanis realize it, better for them.
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:Even your own most erudite scientists state that you Hindian have 20kt max warheads,
Tomorrow we had the debate on Indian Defence Forum for giving him credit for Pokharan or not because he even not hold a Ph.D.. Today, he is most "erudite" scientist.
Tarakki pe hai bhai.:clap:
I will not embarrass you by posting links and videos, i have embarrassed you enough in the past,
I guess some people never learn their lesson,.....a true definition of a fool.hehehheheeeee
You will be glad to know that screenshots of Pakistani technical errors and lies are collected in a dedicated thread on Indian Forum.
You are second currently (after PatriotLover) but I hope you will beat him soon too. My best wishes.;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:Even your own most erudite scientists state that you Hindian have 20kt max warheads, I will not embarrass you by posting links and videos, i have embarrassed you enough in the past, I guess some people never learn their lesson,.....a true definition of a fool.hehehheheeeee

Last time I checked, it was you who got embarrassed by clinging on to your claims without any proof of links.

We have thermonuclear bombs for deterrence: Kakodkar

Says Anil Kakodkar, former Director of the BARC, chairman of Atomic Energy Commission of India and secretary of the Department of Atomic Energy.

Now cry, fool.

@Khanate @Sarge

Every tech you have cited, Pakistan has its equivalent or working on it..

No you don't.

Victim? No no no, I'm just playing the straight guy, who responds with facts over idealistic rhetorics.

This is what you said earlier, "Indian may or may not survive but Pakistan definitely won't survive a nuclear clash." (Source)

You are cheerleadering for nuclear warfare while deluding yourself, like some teenager, that India "may" survive. Now is this your definition of "survive"?

vN64hO7.jpg

Tei0IVp.jpg

jddF1nW.jpg

I understand your need for ad hominems

2LmdOJh.jpg

but the fact is no one wants a nuclear war specially not us Indians.
Indian nuke poll.
https://twitter.c om/sanjay_dixit/status/777553326703570944

Music to my ears.

1 such event doesn't put India and Pakistan on the same footing.
Pakistan brings up its nukes for some reason or the other every other time.

Opinion and allegations, not a fact.

And again, what are you expecting? We should just keep quiet whenever a Pak politician has an itch up his ***? We'll answer your political rhetoric with ours, its that simple,

So in your mind, you are justify your cheerleading for nuclear war by turning it into a dick measuring contest. This is not what mature and rational people do.

Last edited:
This is what you said earlier, "Indian may or may not survive but Pakistan definitely won't survive a nuclear clash." (Source)

And?

You are cheerleadering for nuclear warfare while deluding yourself, like some teenager, that India "may" survive. Now is this your definition of "survive"?

This looks like cheerleading to you?
Cheerleading would be on the 1st page of this thread. DO SEE IT!
Maybe you should retune your prejudice dial.

I'm speaking with facts, so what's with your "tauba, tauba, yeh kya bol diya" attitude?
Please get off that high horse, why are you bringing in morality when the dialogue is clearly about nuclear geopolitics between India and Pak?

My opinions are based on facts and current events, I'm not saying what I am because of some preconceived notions of superiority, only pakistanis have those.
India possessing BMD regardless of it being 100% or even 50% effective means we have a chance to "survive" while coupled with Pakitan's having no BMD and India having a credible 2nd Strike capability(Submarine launched Ballistic missiles(SLBM) means Pakistan "will not survive".
As it stands both India and Pak don't have enough nukes to completely destroy each other. However, coupled with Pakistan's smaller landmass, India will have the required nukes before Pak.

And that is why,"Indian may or may not survive but Pakistan definitely won't survive a nuclear clash."

e5c.jpg

Opinion and allegations, not a fact.

Fact enough for you?
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/jun/15/pakistan-boasted-nuclear-strike-pakistan
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/18833...b-as-atomic-enemies-edge-to-the-brink-of-war/
http://indianexpress.com/article/wo...istans-nuclear-threats-against-india-3059090/
http://www.firstpost.com/world/pak-...om-non-state-actors-abuse-manual-2410826.html

Just in case it isn't, you have the whole of google to consult to, please don't be lazy.

So in your mind, you are justify your cheerleading for nuclear war by turning it into a dick measuring contest. This is not what mature and rational people do.

I don't think you understood the purpose of this thread.
You want to talk about the ethics of possessing WMDs, you should open another thread.
This one is clearly about retaliation and escalation between 2 nuclear armed nations.

I don't think India can ever deter Pakistan. Pakistani rulers are caught with their jingoism and irrational behavior which spiral outs of their hand. They become servants of their own words and foolishness that is all their reason of popularity.. Well the cry babies then find some forum to blame others for their failure.

India has the onus of taking care of its own policies and doctrine not Pakistanis. This is a good stroke by Atal Bihari ji that he formulated the nuclear doctrine in the early days itself. It is self evident that Pakistan has the responsibility to not make the war non-nuclear.
Read the article again before hitting the reply button.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom