What's new

Can India’s nuclear doctrine survive clash with Pakistan?

Princess, no need to become emotional if facts aren't matching your reality.

You need to go further with that line of thought. If more Indians are dying in accidents, or by lightning, then why is Indian army developing an offensive war doctrine like Cold Start?

The real choice in a modern nuclear war is not whether you "may or may not survive" — that is delusional thinking from teenagers — instead how you and your loved ones will die: Initial shockwave? Radiation poisoning? Starvation? Cancer?

And this is what the next generation will look like:

vN64hO7.jpg

Tei0IVp.jpg

jddF1nW.jpg

These are images from Iraq where allegedly depleted uranium (DU) weapons were used. Just imagine how cute your next child would be after a nuclear war. If you can't stomach these pictures then "may be" you shouldn't become a cheerleader for nuclear war because your extinction is absolutely guaranteed.

Enjoy the rest of your day!

Source: Democracy Now!

If you can't put together a sentence of English without punctuation or grammatical mistakes then asking you to go back to school is not a personal attack, its a valuable advice. So go back to school, kid.

No one is advocating a nuclear war, I'm just merely stating that we(India) are far ahead if a war does break out.
Forgive me for being paranoid when your rival threatens you with nuclear strikes every few months for every little thing.

Indeed.
They must learn from Pakistani military, who with their training to all sundry terrorists ensured a massacre in Mumbai...and a massacre in Pakistani school.

A massacre in Pakistan school?? What are you smoking sunshine? I like to know. You do understand the APS massacre was conducted by RAW.

Lets suppose we were involved in Mumbai. Remind me what happened before Mumbai? Let me refresh your memory. Marriot hotel bombing in the capital of Pakistan, date 20 sept 2008. You Indian lot have got weak memories. But despite Mumbai, which is NOTHING is comparison on how many civilian casualties we have suffered , more then 50K, our response to blatant Indian terrorism is composed and mature.

LOL......why are Pakistanis so obsessed with nukes, geopolitics, strategic location, strategic asset bla bla bla. Amazing to see fanboys here talking about destroying India. These people believe all their Bombs are Tsar bomba and accurate delivery of nuke is like firing from a gun. While they forget, how big is India, the delivery options vis a vis India and how near is Lahore is to the border. Compare it with any major Indian city. Advise for Pakistanis, stick to Hafeez Saeed and other Mullah Mujahideens. Dont waste your time dreaming about nukes all the time.

Lol do you think we will nuke 1 we nuke your your country if it happens. so tell this to your PM when you drink chai with him tomorrow :enjoy:
Thats what we have been telling from the begining,there is no such thing as tactical NW.Nuclear weapons are strategic.

Used to laugh when Pakistani members used to go gaga over Nasr and how they check mated cold start...Good atleast now Pakistanies understand Nasr and tactical nukes are of no use..

No one is advocating a nuclear war, I'm just merely stating that we(India) are far ahead if a war does break out.
Forgive me for being paranoid when your rival threatens you with nuclear strikes every few months for every little thing.

You don't get to play a victim after cheerleading for nuclear war in your earlier post.

And If you feel "paranoid" then send your complaint to BJP, India's ruling party, or Subramanian Swamy, the BJP Member of Parliament who recently urged Indian government to launch a nuclear attack on Pakistan even if 100 million Indian have to die. His words, not mine.

Despite being an "enemy" I'm not devaluing your or your family's life, your own political elites are doing that.

Souce: Uri attack: ‘War has started, official announcement has not made,’ says Subramanian Swamy; advice Indians to get ready for nuclear war with Pakistan

Last edited:
I think Pakistan should strive to have enough nukes to destroy whole bharat twice in any case of aggression against Pakistan.

Not possible.

MARV are already deployed with other counter measures, while MIRV is under development, NDC dont publish capibilities of missiles..

Come out of your delusions. No proof for Pakistani MaRV warheads exist.

Raad and babur will be used to wipe out your ABMs along the border, then big boys aka shaheen series will start raining.. ;)

Except ABMs aren't placed at the border. and there will be dedicated cruise missile defense systems in place.

We have more than you.

Except that ours isn't vintage 20kt fusion bombs.

you care about North Korean scientists getting training from India..

Absolute rubbish

well India made aad pad will be no different then taja and Arjun..

Or the Mars mission.

I see no reason why Pakistani nukes wont be like Pakistani developed 2 stroke moped engine , .ie, do not exist :lol:

We have air launch stealth Raad with 350km range which can taget your Punjab, rajhistan and Gujrat from within Pakistan.

'Good luck with your stealth babur

8-720065.JPG

You have nothing more to contribute,so you are done coming back to personal comment.

More then 60% in punjab,also your command centre and the military personnal making stupid decision are in Punjab.You are talking about 100 strikes,however you dont have capability for second strike.No BMD to save your cities,No air superiority to dominate indian airspace and to hold your own airspace.How how will you do so many strikes,just talking anything on this forum,without any logic.
Your so called subs are coming in 2028,that also diesel powered not assured second strike.
Pak is working on second strike capability...you know it...2028 is the date of last submarine to be delivered..first will arrive in 2022. Also if you know about subs...you should know that diesels subs with AIP systems are more quite than nuclear subs....the only advantage of nuclear sub is long time endurance....and i can assure you in period 2020=2021 you will here about Pak's own nuclear sub..that will be a surprise for you.
The fact that both the countries are adjacent to each other...gives us the opportunity to strike from air...we don't need complete air dominance for that...1 Mirage can carry 2 Raad..so if a few of them get through....the job is done.
As for BMD Pak has also started working on MRV's..to counter your BMD....and Pak doesn't feel to have an urgent need of BMD for itself...as our areaa is small and india is just next to us...we know that in an all out nuclear war Pak's survival will be difficult...our focus is to ensure that same thing happens to india....and if you really know about Pak's defence ...you will admit that Pak is doing pretty good to ensure MAD.

Nope.. Pakistan is Pakistan..!!! Please refrain from displaying your sudden urge to demean the Gazans.. thx.
Gaza is under occupation Mr "Fakir", you can compare it to your side of Kashmir.. no one can demean Gazans they have proved their worth, even under occupation..

Thread on thread for trolling.

Over that comments are masterpiece.

PAKISTAN CAN WIPE OUT WHOLE OF INDIA.:rofl:
My @$$.
That too will be wiped out..:omghaha:

Come out of your delusions. No proof for Pakistani MaRV warheads exist.
He's on high quality weed.
Just look here....
MARV are already deployed with other counter measures, while MIRV is under development, NDC dont publish capibilities of missiles..
MIRV under development but they already got MARV! :D

I remember that some day @Zarvan posted the news that as per US senates National Air and Space Intelligence Center (NASIC) that actual range of shaheen may exceed 5000kms.

I searched, couldn't find anything but got to know that

Babur cruise missile has a pathetic range 350 kms against claimed 800km!
:omghaha:

http://fas.org/programs/ssp/nukes/nuclearweapons/NASIC2013_050813.pdf

That too will be wiped out..:omghaha:
Dekh le beta phir, baad main excuses nahin chalenge.:D

On Topic: India has 21 nuclear reactors, fast breeder reactors, simulation facilities, (and there's a very good reason that India is involved in program of making world's first thermonuclear reactor under ITER project and not Pakistan), advantage of size, anti ballistic missile, satellite based tracking, second strike capability, vaccum bombs (heat and pressure bombs) which can play role of tactical nukes, chemical and biological weapons (laser weapons in 9 years :P) and not to add about conventional advantage. India further has most of types of nuclear delivery systems including SLBMs, ICBMs and soon HGVs too (ever heard of HSTDV).

I don't think that Nasr (ever heard of Pragati and Prahar) with 60kms range can be ultimate game changer.
Pakistan needs to invest at least 20-25% of it's GDP on nuclear stockpile and missiles if it does really intend to "wipe India out".

Gaza is under occupation Mr "Fakir", you can compare it to your side of Kashmir.. no one can demean Gazans they have proved their worth, even under occupation..

★ Was it me who brought Gaza strip into this discussion Mr “Bhikhari" ? :D

★ What are your views on Operation Tupac?

Except that ours isn't vintage 20kt fusion bombs.
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:Even your own most erudite scientists state that you Hindian have 20kt max warheads, I will not embarrass you by posting links and videos, i have embarrassed you enough in the past, I guess some people never learn their lesson,.....a true definition of a fool.hehehheheeeee

★ Was it me who brought Gaza strip into this discussion Mr “Bhikhari" ? :D

★ What are your views on Operation Tupac?
No, just that your kind thought Pakistan was like Gaza strip or your occupied Kashmir..

There is a thread on PDF called Operation Tupac, read the opening post..
How is /are your RAW operation(s) in Pakistan called?

OT:
The US and Russia tried every possible mean to defeat the deterrent of each other.. and they did not succeed.. it is always in a state of MAD..

He's on high quality weed.
Just look here....

MIRV under development but they already got MARV! :D

I remember that some day @Zarvan posted the news that as per US senates National Air and Space Intelligence Center (NASIC) that actual range of shaheen may exceed 5000kms.

I searched, couldn't find anything but got to know that

Babur cruise missile has a pathetic range 350 kms against claimed 800km!
:omghaha:

http://fas.org/programs/ssp/nukes/nuclearweapons/NASIC2013_050813.pdf

Dekh le beta phir, baad main excuses nahin chalenge.:D

On Topic: India has 21 nuclear reactors, fast breeder reactors, simulation facilities, (and there's a very good reason that India is involved in program of making world's first thermonuclear reactor under ITER project and not Pakistan), advantage of size, anti ballistic missile, satellite based tracking, second strike capability, vaccum bombs (heat and pressure bombs) which can play role of tactical nukes, chemical and biological weapons (laser weapons in 9 years :P) and not to add about conventional advantage. India further has most of types of nuclear delivery systems including SLBMs, ICBMs and soon HGVs too (ever heard of HSTDV).

I don't think that Nasr (ever heard of Pragati and Prahar) with 60kms range can be ultimate game changer.
Pakistan needs to invest at least 20-25% of it's GDP on nuclear stockpile and missiles if it does really intend to "wipe India out".
Every tech you have cited, Pakistan has its equivalent or working on it..
In case of Nuclear war, MAD is already assured, and the Nuclear war itself is conditional upon an Indian wannabe invasion..

Last edited:
Pak is working on second strike capability...you know it...2028 is the date of last submarine to be delivered..first will arrive in 2022. Also if you know about subs...you should know that diesels subs with AIP systems are more quite than nuclear subs....the only advantage of nuclear sub is long time endurance....and i can assure you in period 2020=2021 you will here about Pak's own nuclear sub..that will be a surprise for you.
The fact that both the countries are adjacent to each other...gives us the opportunity to strike from air...we don't need complete air dominance for that...1 Mirage can carry 2 Raad..so if a few of them get through....the job is done.
As for BMD Pak has also started working on MRV's..to counter your BMD....and Pak doesn't feel to have an urgent need of BMD for itself...as our areaa is small and india is just next to us...we know that in an all out nuclear war Pak's survival will be difficult...our focus is to ensure that same thing happens to india....and if you really know about Pak's defence ...you will admit that Pak is doing pretty good to ensure MAD.
We are waiting for your surprise for nuclear sub,dont know when,
Your 3rd Gen Mirage when are retiring man,turkey shot for Sukhois,Mirage-2000and MIGs,Your MRV is also speculation and no information again may be surprise for us.
Even if we are next door or neighbor still you need BMD to save your a.. from ballistics and cruise missile.
and how can you forget INS ARIHANT lurking very closely in waters,Man lots of work and surprise need to be given otherwise you will be outdated in nuke wars.
See India again surprise you by inducting S-400 and Barak.

Which war your strategist have won that we thrust upon you?

Ajit Doval, yea that ugly mofo and his gang who take the kicks out of setting bombs blasts among civilian populations centers of Pakistan. Amature lot they are.

Don't know what is more ugly his face or your inherent choice of words, the vulgarity, incompetence & profanity. It reflect's a mindset which is uglier than anything I have come across. It Show's how much fear he (Ajit Doval) has instilled in the Pakistani establishment.

@waz I wonder what the repercussions would be if I used the same vocabulary to counter this troll? (honest non-biased opinion) never seems to amaze me!

So would be Pakistan meaning failure of Indian policy to deter adversary (Pakistan in this case) from escalating to nuclear which is what the article is all about. remember India does not consider nuclear weapons as tools of war while Pakistan on the other hand does.
I don't think India can ever deter Pakistan. Pakistani rulers are caught with their jingoism and irrational behavior which spiral outs of their hand. They become servants of their own words and foolishness that is all their reason of popularity.. Well the cry babies then find some forum to blame others for their failure.

India has the onus of taking care of its own policies and doctrine not Pakistanis. This is a good stroke by Atal Bihari ji that he formulated the nuclear doctrine in the early days itself. It is self evident that Pakistan has the responsibility to not make the war non-nuclear.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom