What's new

Can India’s nuclear doctrine survive clash with Pakistan?

Nope.. Pakistan is Pakistan..!!! Please refrain from displaying your sudden urge to demean the Gazans.. thx.

He has a valid point.

Unlike poor Gazans, Pakistan will respond in kind.

Important question: How do you like your mushroom cloud? Large? Or extra large?

giphy.gif

Lol do you think we will nuke 1 we nuke your your country if it happens. so tell this to your PM when you drink chai with him tomorrow :enjoy:

India will survive Pakistan won't due to its geographical reasons. Tell that your military establishment as there is no civilian ones.

so targeting 200 cities is impossible? I think Pakistan should strive to have enough nukes to destroy whole bharat twice in any case of aggression against Pakistan.

And its laughable you want parity with India at the NSG, MTRC and civil nuclear deals. This mindset is the very reason why your not taken seriously on the world stage and become a laughing stock.

So keep proliferating, that will ensure you complete your objective to make 400 to 600 warheads to wipeout India 3 times over. :rolleyes:

This is how it will unfold:

1) India crosses the border with its strike corps in a surprise attack.
2) Pakistan uses tactical nukes on military targets inside its border most probably in the desert.
3) India launches full scale nuclear retaliation and destroys Pakistan
4) Pakistan does the same and takes down 6-8 main Indian cities with it.

Result = MAD

A friendly advise for India = Don't cross that freaking border line.

Likewise stop sending terrorists and waging a proxy war, the world isn't turning a blind eye to your mischief.

We have more than you.

Good for you, shows just how much has been swindled from civilian nuclear programs to military.

How old are you kiddo? Is that your idea of "massive retaliation" against Pakistan?

I hope your strategist are as dumb as you are, considering Pakistan nuke missile launching sites and bases are mostly outside Punjab. On a side note, speak to your Sikh community as well who form the majority of your forces as to what is their opinion about nuking Punjab.

Quiet the opposite, the strategists have literally won every war you thrust upon us. It is headed by Ajit Doval a familiar name in Pakistan I guess, that really does not need any explanation.

Thread on thread for trolling.

Over that comments are masterpiece.

PAKISTAN CAN WIPE OUT WHOLE OF INDIA.:rofl:
My @$$.

India will survive Pakistan won't due to its geographical reasons. Tell that your military establishment as there is no civilian ones.

And its laughable you want parity with India at the NSG, MTRC and civil nuclear deals. This mindset is the very reason why your not taken seriously on the world stage and become a laughing stock.

So keep proliferating, that will ensure you complete your objective to make 400 to 600 warheads to wipeout India 3 times over. :rolleyes:

Likewise stop sending terrorists and waging a proxy war, the world isn't turning a blind eye to your mischief.

Good for you, shows just how much has been swindled from civilian nuclear programs to military.

i am not official speaking on behalf of 200 million Pakistanis.. Offcourse we need civilian nuclear power like India as we have no oil or gas reserves.. but That was my personal opnion keyboard warrior.

what that have to do with proliferation? Proliferation is 90's story, We are doing fine job now. we have 1 reactor till 2009, in past 5 years we have completed 3 reactors without anyone calling us proliferator. More plotonium production, more nukes :lol: 150 offically and 500 unofficially would be better for us, you care about North Korean scientists getting training from India..

Nothing is impossible,but very difficult,targeting 200 cities when India have BMD,AAD,PAD at its place, is a huge huge task.
by ballistic missile,for air you need air superiority,and nothing in naval.

India has too hit only Punjab in Pakistan ,and matter is finish for us.

well India made aad pad will be no different then taja and Arjun.. Our real worries are Russian and Israeli systems but rest assured Pakistani missile will have enough counter measures like MIRVs and MARV to make them obsolete. We have air launch stealth Raad with 350km range which can taget your Punjab, rajhistan and Gujrat from within Pakistan. As for sea, we are in process to have 8 more subs, i dont know why we have naval startegic command if they dont posses nukes. :P

yeah sure , but Pakistan should strive for enough nukes to wipe out whole bharat twice in our first strike, 500 nukes are enough i think?

i am not official speaking on behalf of 200 million Pakistanis.. Offcourse we need civilian nuclear power like India as we have no oil or gas reserves.. but That was my personal opnion keyboard warrior.

what that have to do with proliferation? Proliferation is 90's story, We are doing fine job now. we have 1 reactor till 2009, in past 5 years we have completed 3 reactors without anyone calling us proliferator. More plotonium production, more nukes :lol: 150 offically and 500 unofficially would be better for us, you care about North Korean scientists getting training from India..

well India made aad pad will be no different then taja and Arjun.. Our real worries are Russian and Israeli systems but rest assured Pakistani missile will have enough counter measures like MIRVs and MARV to make them obsolete. We have air launch stealth Raad with 350km range which can taget your Punjab, rajhistan and Gujrat from within Pakistan. As for sea, we are in process to have 8 more subs, i dont know why we have naval startegic command if they dont posses nukes. :P

yeah sure , but Pakistan should strive for enough nukes to wipe out whole bharat twice in our first strike, 500 nukes are enough i think?
You can also add S-400 LRSAM and BARAK 8 MRSAM in the list for your convenience in addition to BMD.
If you have the capacity of MIRV and MARV,why dont you post the link..
Your 8 chinese S-20 diesel powered conventional SUB are coming by year 2028.

When you are talking about RAD with 350km range,how can you wipe out India twice.

He has a valid point.

Unlike poor Gazans, Pakistan will respond in kind.

Important question: How do you like your mushroom cloud? Large? Or extra large?

giphy.gif

If he wasn't trying to be a immature prick, he would've noticed that I already factored in Pakistan's response in my post. At least read the freaking post before hitting the reply button.. Is that too much to ask?

Back to topic, All Pakistan needs to do is to terminate Operation Tupac , and none of this would need to happen.. No cold start.. No tac-nukes... No war... No mushroom clouds..!!

If he wasn't trying to be a immature prick, he would've noticed that I already factored in Pakistan's response in my post. At least read the freaking post before hitting the reply button.. Is that too much to ask?

Back to topic, All Pakistan needs to do is to terminate Operation Tupac , and none of this would need to happen.. No cold start.. No tac-nukes... No war... No mushroom clouds..!!

Get a grip, princess. You are an emotional wreck.

And you didn't answer the question before you smashed the reply button.

Very Important Question: How do you like your mushroom cloud? Large? Or extra large?

You can also add S-400 LRSAM and BARAK 8 MRSAM in the list for your convenience in addition to BMD.
If you have the capacity of MIRV and MARV,why dont you post the link..
Your 8 chinese S-20 diesel powered conventional SUB are coming by year 2028.

When you are talking about RAD with 350km range,how can you wipe out India twice.

MARV are already deployed with other counter measures, while MIRV is under development, NDC dont publish capibilities of missiles..

They will start coming by 2022 and will complete program by 2028..

Raad and babur will be used to wipe out your ABMs along the border, then big boys aka shaheen series will start raining.. ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom