What's new

Can India’s nuclear doctrine survive clash with Pakistan?

Well you got all your tech from Russia and now you are trying to get some western tech, Pakistan has a long road ahead of you in that regard..
sure by western and Russian technology, we are able to make many of "world's first" things, INO is one of them which is even bigger than CERN?

Come on, India invests billions in research.
When China took years to have 28nm chips after semiconductor plants, India got a head start to have it in labs, we will start even production with it next year.:enjoy:
- And where are the products of your patents..
India scores a huge surplus with United States and UK, guess where are they?:D
do you know that there are millions of patents only a very small part of it ever make it to the market?
question is about innovation and technological capability where India leads you. For nuclear, I can again give hundreds of examples of experiments, simulators etc..

At the same time, I dare you to show why Pakistani missiles are copy of Chinese, French and American missiles.
- Everyone knows that, you can't help it, you are a country of casts.. you apply that between you, who expects anything else from you?
Just by drum beating in BBC and Al Jazeera, India won't become. We can also declare em hell from Afros and Shias.
- Let God decide that, you'll have no choice , He'll decide.. but we are only talking rationally and earthly, if you attack Pakistan , you are doomed.. India will be destroyed.. at least Pakistanis on the forum and in real life are more humble and know that Pakistan will be hit severely.. they are also aware of their capabilities and mark any word you want , Modi's one maybe better than an insignificant low life Hindu, that India will be no more..with all this said the consequences of that Nuclear war transgress all the frontiers in almost half the planet, and just too many concerned countries won't let it happen...You try to invade Pakistan and you show the world that you are suicidal and dangerous for the planet, you might just get hit with surgical strikes from where you have never expected..
India will be destroyed for a reason we don't know!
Tactical Nuclear weapons are last option on battlefield.
Ever heard of Thermobaric weapons. India has developed those.

Ever heard of Thermobaric weapons. India has developed those.

Pakistan have already fielded those weapons, even RPG level Thermobaric weapon is operational.

And where are the products of your patents.. do you know that there are millions of patents only a very small part of it ever make it to the market?

They are here to see, if you had been following the developments in the Indian S&T sector.

Last time I checked, it was you who got embarrassed by clinging on to your claims without any proof of links.

We have thermonuclear bombs for deterrence: Kakodkar

Says Anil Kakodkar, former Director of the BARC, chairman of Atomic Energy Commission of India and secretary of the Department of Atomic Energy.

Now cry, fool.

@Khanate @Sarge

No you don't.
I owned you last time and frankly speaking I own enough ********...but then their is a vacancy available for my shoe polisher, young man I suggest you get off your butt and apply NOW!.

I owned you last time and frankly speaking I own enough ********...but then their is a vacancy available for my shoe polisher, young man I suggest you get off your butt and apply NOW!.
You're not very good at staying on topic. Aren't you? I open threads of only I have knowledge unlike some people who pretend to be master of "everything" but zero technical knowledge. That's why you are contributing nothing and just baiting, the quality of the post.
Seriously, is it necessary to reply if you can't withstand debate?
@WAJsal @waz

Ha keep whining. We have enough evidence for the existence of Indian thermonuclear warheads.

And go polish the shoes of your military generals now for all I care. By licking them with your tongue.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom