What's new

Can Hindutva Terrorists Provoke India-Pakistan War?

This only proves your arrogance and proves that you just don't wanna listen or be rational, just to troll.

When you are not ready to Liston to the Archbishop Raphael Cheenath of Cuttack-Bhubaneshwar's view published in Christian's own newspaper christianpost.com no one can satisfy you.

@ Indian Members, No need to reply to him.

There are two sides to a coin.........Justin Joseph, like it or not, Riza has also provided evidence with a source to show the treatment of Christians......you pointing out i'm a Christian doesn;t mean others should be ignored or your points hold more value.....it all depends on whose version of events you look at,,,,,,get used to it and learn to accept other peoples views, just because they dont agree with you doesn't mean they are trolling......that is such a pathetic attitude to come here with

There are two sides to a coin.........Justin Joseph, like it or not, Riza has also provided evidence with a source to show the treatment of Christians......you pointing out i'm a Christian doesn;t mean others should be ignored or your points hold more value.....it all depends on whose version of events you look at,,,,,,get used to it and learn to accept other peoples views, just because they dont agree with you doesn't mean they are trolling......that is such a pathetic attitude to come here with

like every other indian Justin Joseph is also a true messenger of india and Indian Christians ... hindus in general do not have any problem with christians ... also in history unlike muslims, hindus never fought any holy war with them

like every other indian Justin Joseph is also a true messenger of india and Indian Christians ... hindus in general do not have any problem with christians ... also in history unlike muslims, hindus never fought any holy war with them

Holy war...............what holy war.........?????????????

Crusaders started this term of Holy War.....and guess what.......they were Christian........

The word Holy War doesn;t even exist in our Holy Qur'an.............as always, jumping on the bandwagon thinking about bashing when you have NO KNOWLEDGE of Islam whatsoever

Holy war...............what holy war.........?????????????

Crusaders started this term of Holy War.....and guess what.......they were Christian........

The word Holy War doesn;t even exist in our Holy Qur'an.............as always, jumping on the bandwagon thinking about bashing when you have NO KNOWLEDGE of Islam whatsoever

"NO KNOWLEDGE" r u kidding.... Is jihad not a holy war...
now dont say no... it means you are saying all internet sources are false...

"NO KNOWLEDGE" r u kidding.... Is jihad not a holy war...
now dont say no... it means you are saying all internet sources are false...

You really need a lesson in arabic and the Qur'an, clearly your only source is the media and the Internet......armchair expert huh......

Anyways, whether stupidity or ignorance I will explain.......

Jihad means, to strive/struggle........this can be politically, mentality, spiritually etc ......example is, a student doing Jihad to pass his exams......

Please learn the meanings of the terms before using them

Holy war interpretation is Harbab Muqadassah........which again, doesn;t exist,

^^^^ go and preach to Wikipedia, world news, and other informative sites who declare jihad to be a holy war... even some muslims do agree with the point

^^^^ go and preach to Wikipedia, world news, and other informative sites who declare jihad to be a holy war... even some muslims do agree with the point

A.R. - Wikipedia are not scholars in Islam..........and this should show you how Islam is delibaretely mistranslated by the media and you yourself have now seen it for yourself........

Hope this helps

Last edited by a moderator:
@Gazzi
you may know Islam better than me........ what can i say to you in this context...
but this is the fact even most of muslims do not do any protest (as you did) when jihad is used in context of holy war...

if islam not to be such a voilent religion than why muslims leaders do not clarify on such web sites......the people like me are not going to read Quran.. we can get the information about islam only by news, web sites like these...

@Gazzi
you may know Islam better than me........ what can i say to you in this context...
but this is the fact even most of muslims do not do any protest (as you did) when jihad is used in context of holy war...

if islam not to be such a voilent religion than why muslims leaders do not clarify on such web sites......the people like me are not going to read Quran.. we can get the information only by news, web sites like these...

I can only say that this is mainly the fault of ours, i.e. Muslims for not clarifying it and continiously beating it over and over.........however, on the flip side of it, I live here in the UK, and have many a times made many attempts to clarify this point as has the Muslim Council, however, there appears to be an active attempt to shun us out and the media try in overdrive to press the message of it being a holy war..........only now have we started to get media outlets and this message is inshallah getting across.

One other thing, if you can get info from internet/news, then you can get this info from Qur'an also, easily, just buy one from the local bookshop and dont let anyone tell you you cant have one bcus you are not Muslim, that too is a misconception

hhmmm.....this fellow is not an ISLAMIC Scholar either....

Really.....he is humble and shows respect to his fellow learned Mullahs..........he is far far far more knowledgeable then any Muslim scholar today and even more knowledgable then scholar of other religions in their own religion........

Really.....he is humble and shows respect to his fellow learned Mullahs..........he is far far far more knowledgeable then any Muslim scholar today and even more knowledgable then scholar of other religions in their own religion........

he is a good person...knowledgeble..:blah::blah:

here i maintain that he is not an ISLAMIC scholar and hence not an authority to be listened to for clarifications....

he is a good person...knowledgeble..:blah::blah:

here i maintain that he is not an ISLAMIC scholar and hence not an authority to be listened to for clarifications....

Oh really, why is that then............tell me, what is the layout structure of the Islamic religious order

Or is this a case that you dont want people to listen to him bcus of his clear cut answers he can give to Muslim and especially non muslims alike...which you do not wish to hear or him to be heard

Oh really, why is that then............tell me, what is the layout structure of the Islamic religious order

I tell abt Dr. sahib-->he was a MBBS passout from maharastra university....he is NOT an ISLAMIC SCHOLAR...and why u ask clarifiacations from me...i am not the authority either:cheesy:

just do the gooooogle:cheers:

Last edited:
I tell abt Dr. sahib-->he was a MBBS passout from maharastra university....he is not a ISLAMIC SCHOLAR...and why u ask clarifiacations from me...i am not the authority either:cheesy:

just do the gooooogle:cheers:

no no no no no.........you made the claim that his statement cannot be used for clarification.......now please, you explain it......

Either speak from knowledge or please dont try and murky the waters......

Dr Naik, is a medical Dr by profession, but left this field and studied Islam and comparative religions and has more knowledge then those who go to madrassah and gain their knowledge there. They graduate from Madrassah in no ceremony, just a scholar to teach them, it is not like a PHd certificate with records kept in the central education board........otherwise Islamic Scholar from India would not be recognised by those around the world and vis versa........

He has proven his knowledge base to exceed many others, and he has actively put out his challenge to any question to anyone, muslim or non muslim

Back
Top Bottom