What's new

Can China repeat its 1962 military humiliation of India?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry, Indian army has taken all necessary measures. We have followed the strategy of Lebensraum in Arunachal Pradesh as a huge number of High Caste Aryan Indians of Haryana, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh and Bihar have been deported to Arunachal Pradesh and other northeast states. They were encouraged to settle in those lands because the govt provided subsidies and other financial assistance. These people will be available in case there is need for more army recruits. The low caste mongoloid tribals are, on the other hand, encouraged to move to other parts of India so that their number in those areas gets reduced. This is a demographic strategy to make sure that China is not able to exploit any ethnic brotherhood in case of conflict.

You r an Indian version of Adolfo Hitler in the making. You even use the term "Lebensraun" to describe displacing you own "undisirable" countryman. If you are in charge of India, I won't be surprise that you take the route of the third reich and exterminate the undesirables.

Leaving aside all the patriotism and blah blah, India was ill prepared for 1962. The problem was that we had a PM who was too busy cheering "Hindi - Chini bhai bhai" instead of watching our backside. Let that be a lesson to India to never snooze on the asuumption that we have friendly relations with our neighbours. Keep the swords sharpened at all times

Friend is an enemy who hasn't attacked you yet... lol.. :D
- Skipper from Madagaskar

Please stop posting bullshit. China has most to lose in a war with any country in the world. China will attack India, China will attack Japan.....now according to the US war criminals China will also attack Mars, just send the Avengers, Spiderman and Batman to fight the Chinese. All these **** that Indians are well known to defeacate. Please I beg our Indian brothers to keep PDF clean of their ****, you can defeacate and vomit whatever you want in your streets, but don't do these here. I have been to China for one month and all these evils the Western media tend to attribute to China are completely false. I have seen a marvellous country and the most welcoming people in the World. I have seen burstling cities with people who are here to work and enjoy life. I have eaten the best food and I had enjoyed the best nightlife of my life. China is a free country, not a police state like Singapore or Malaysia, not a personality cult country like Malaysia, less polluted than most Asian countries, China is a modern and very beautiful country. Just go to Shenzhen, Shanghai, Nanjing and all the small cities and villages of Guangdong province.

Regarding Scatland military debacle of 1962, we are fed up with this. The issue was a taboo before the Bush policy to decreet India as an ally to counter China. I have just one advise to the Scatlanders, make a bollywood film whereby the Indian army with pale colored and blue eye soldiers crush the PLA and put the Scatland flag on Tibet. 20 October could also be proclaimed as a holiday in India.

This is quoted from Wikipedia for some reflection:

"During the conflict, Nehru wrote two desperate letters to U.S. President John F. Kennedy, requesting 12 squadrons of fighter jets and a modern radar system. These jets were seen as necessary to beef up Indian air strength so that air to air combat could be initiated safely from the Indian perspective (bombing troops was seen as unwise for fear of Chinese retaliatory action). Nehru also asked that these aircraft be manned by American pilots until Indian airmen were trained to replace them............."

Sino-Indian War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Any country can humiliate india if we have donkeys like nehru as PM and i see no change in it even now..

The Chinese are trying to make friends at the moment. They have antagonized enough countries over the south China sea. They don't want angry neighbors in all directions all at once. They are not stupid.

If war broke out today the PRC has a major edge in conventional forces and infrastructure that would force India to go nuclear, regardless of the no first use doctrine. That's my 2 cents.

Actually, going nuclear would only happen if there was an immediate existential threat to India. A repeat of the 1962 war would still imply a low intensity conflict in the lightly populated frontier regions of both nations. China or India can still press a victory without actually escalating the conflict. Unlike the Pakistani-Indian border, the nature of the Chinese-Indian border makes the objective of a general large-scale invasion impossible without heavy commitment, which itself is unlikely due to nuclear deterrence.

So both sides are limited to using local garrison forces and their respective rapid reaction forces, neither of which are suitable for prolonged conflict or invasion.

A series of battles near border that is able to force one side to retreat would still be a significant victory. It all comes down to the intent of India or China in the war.

Actually, going nuclear would only happen if there was an immediate existential threat to India. A repeat of the 1962 war would still imply a low intensity conflict in the lightly populated frontier regions of both nations. China or India can still press a victory without actually escalating the conflict. Unlike the Pakistani-Indian border, the nature of the Chinese-Indian border makes the objective of a general large-scale invasion impossible without heavy commitment, which itself is unlikely due to nuclear deterrence.

A series of battles near border that is able to force one side to retreat would still be a significant victory. It all comes down to the intent of India or China in the war.

I dont think there will be any full scale war b/w nuclear armed nations or big military powers.
Even all those countries taken down by U.S are weak n non nuclear and take example of north korea.

Firstly, it's an Indian author who has aptly titled the article.
Can China repeat its 1962 military humiliation of India?

And in an India/China scenario, you have indirectly dragged in Pakistan by jumping the nine year gun.....then again we could talk about the 1965 defeat after the '62 humiliation or the 2002 stand off.... but then that would be off topic. !!

YOU CAN SAY WHAT YOU WANT. YOU GUYS HAVE YET TO DEFEAT US IN ANYTHING..LEAVE ALONE 1965...END OF STORY.

Since Japan is hitting their back so badly....China has no other choice but to remember 1962 and feel bit better.....

Chinese try to handle 2012...1962 is long gone....in 2012...It is not the same China nor same India.....

What's wrong in my statement? They look like Chinese and so I called them Chinese looking. I just called a spade a spade... why did you get angry?

We don't look anywhere like "Chinese". Once you get your sight rectified, do put up a Chinese and a NE Indian side by side and see the difference.

It is true that we have oriental features but that doesn't make us "Chinese looking".

Since you didn't know, let me inform you something: calling anyone from NE as "Chinese" or resembling one is considered really offensive.

Please be careful. We are Indians and proud to be so. Our features are "pahadi" but nowhere like Chinese.

It is just as offensive to us like saying how north Indians look like Pathans or south Indians look like Africans.

We're Indians. PERIOD.

DEAR, in most Chinese eyes, first , India is not a threat both in the last 2000 years and most of years in nowadays.
2, INdia is not good at war, India was invaded by the Northwest countries many times in history.
3, 2000 years ago, Chinese peasants Chensheng said "human is equal, Is the noble born to be noble? No. 王侯将相宁有种乎?"
4,I think if there was a war, CN VS US, US win. CN VS IN, IN loses. no doubt.
5, U are blindly trust and adore your military. China don't wanna fight with India, But if you wanna provoke, and the result will prove INdia army is made of paper.

DEAR, in most Chinese eyes, first , India is not a threat both in the last 2000 years and most of years in nowadays.
2, INdia is not good at war, India was invaded by the Northwest countries many times in history.
3, 2000 years ago, Chinese peasants Chensheng said "human is equal, Is the noble born to be noble? No. 王侯将相宁有种乎?"
5, U are blindly trust and adore your military. China don't wanna fight with India, But if you wanna provoke, and the result will prove INdia army is made of paper.

Looks like Chinese army made of paper....Japan did more than provoking .....and you are sending warnings....your paper is wet :azn:

It's no necessary that CHina fights with India. vast majority of chinese are neutral on india.
China's traditional habit is keep a relative isolation. If some one don't offend, China is no spare time to conflict with it.
usually, china will let them alone.

It's no necessary that CHina fights with India. vast majority of chinese are neutral on india.
China's traditional habit is keep a relative isolation. If some one don't offend, China is no spare time to conflict with it.
usually, china will let them alone.

Good for you! :tup:, Now, as good lads stop interfering in India's neighborhood as well.

Chinese people are not a threat in our eyes as well. In fact, common Indians get along well with Chinese. It is your CCP that is creating tension. How about stopping them first? Why don't you tell this to them? Maybe they will listen to thinkers like you and avert a disaster.

You clearly don't know our history beyond those stupid mughal maps their idiotic emperors made to satisfy their egos. Islamic invaders couldn't get past beyond pockets of UP, MP and Deccan (in full control). 90% of the time they were faced with deadly local violence that forced them to keep sending troops to quell or give up the area and "claim" they governed it.

For all the so-called Islamic pride, let me tell you something; no one in eastern India has heard of Muslim rule. Here in Sikkim, we joke about it all the time.

I agree; people are what they make out of themselves through good deeds and respect.

Well in either outcome neither US nor China would be in a condition to carry on. If you're having any other ideas, you're seriously not seeing the big picture.

Wrong. Only that pet puppy MMS and his mistress Sonia are made of wet paper. Not our Armed forces.

Don't judge the entire country due to the two pathetic vermin sitting in Delhi.

I just wonder what type of humans these Chinese are. If there was any humiliation, it was for the Chinese not Indians because it is them who lost their lands (India only lost a few more soldiers than them) to India. I think their CCP has brainwashed them to the extent that they think they won the war.

What lands did the Chinese lose ? Seriously , you lost 38,000 km2 of Aksai Chin which I am certain is considered a part of Laddakh ? ... China already controlled Tibet and you did the same with Arunachal Pardesh ... Kid , what alternate history are you trying to teach the Indians ? :azn:

Who returned lands? China? When?

Chinese forces just advanced a bit and then retreated in a battlefield. China called a ceasefire because they did not want to lose Tibet and Xinjiang to India.

So they didn't capture the South Tibet ? :azn: ... India was not even in a position of defending itself let alone launch an offensive into Tibet forget Xinjiang ... Ever looked at the map ? :lol:

I wonder if capturing Aksai Chin was just a small advance :P

Plus Ladakh which came to India is 86,904 sq km.

Add Goa :rofl: Since you are counting every single territory which isn't even relevant :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom