What's new

Can anyone tell me why India and Pakistan don’t get along?

Stop it! You are making my flesh creep, Ticker must be clinging to the bedposts.

Stop it! You are making my flesh creep, Ticker must be clinging to the bedposts.

Nope, hiding under the bed and shivering. :)

Indians IV par nahi hote woh to wanna be arabs,turki waghaira-waghaira ko IV par rakhte hain aur hunza ka paani IV ke through dete hain. jis se unko Apni purani IVC yaad aa jaye aur woh meh ghar wala b daant dekh kar unko apna pishhla janam yaad aa jaye...

hunZa par bhi dhere dheere creep karenge..mehghar to hath main hai hi hunza be with in reach hai.

Mehrgarh ko ham ne chupa kar rakha hai.

faisalabad se bahot hi door hai.

Aapki request sar aankhon par..but just one last reply......
Mehrgarh ko ham ne chupa kar rakha hai.

faisalabad se bahot hi door hai.
Fsd pahunch gayee hoo to mehrghar bhi pahunch jaaoongi.no place is out of indian's reach.not even hunza

Aapki request sar aankhon par..but just one last reply......
Fsd pahunch gayee hoo to mehrghar bhi pahunch jaaoongi.no place is out of indian's reach.not even hunza

Please don't come to Islamabad.

Please, Please, Please.

Would you also re-build the mosques converted to either gurdwaras or temples in the Muslim majority district of Gurdaspur, which was given to India in 1947.

As I understand, there probably is not a single mosque left in the area.

Well the big one was the birthplace of Lord Ram which we will rebuild but next on the cards will be Kashi Mosque.

My friend i know hindutva is all bout hindu nationalism. Are you saying Hindu nationalism is same as Indian nationalism? In other words term hindu equally apply to all Indians including Muslims and Christians?

I only mentioned the conflict mandir vs mosque to let Bangalore know that religion is still important for many people of India whether he admit it or not. Many hindus still judge Indian( or pakistani) Muslims based on actions of Muslim invaders in past and consider us traitor of land :P

I would love to hear which Quran teach Muslim to be loyal to land before loyal to God. We are not taking about loyatly with land. We are talking about whether loyalty with land come before loyalty with religion or after religion. There is no fight between nationalism and quran as long as they are on same path but when nationalism will go against quranic principle then here quran will oppose such nationalism for example let suppose a nation make a law that Muslim girl cannot wear hijab and her hairs should not be covered in public or let say nation make public nudity as legal then here if you consider your nation before Islam then you will respect this law of land but if you consider religion before nationality then you will oppose this law because it contradict with your religious beliefs :)

Not before God but there is quote in Quran to be loyal to the land you live in, however every religion put God first before the law of mankind or countries.

Any country or government that guarantees religious freedom to followers of different faiths (not just Islam) must be owed loyalty. The Prophet Muhammad (saw) stressed this point when he said:

‘One who obeys his authority, obeys me. One who disobeys his authority, disobeys me.’

Islamic FAQ - Islam

OMG! This has turned into one of those competitions where people go, my dog barks louder than yours or something...I know the analogy is something else...But....

If Pakistan And india were to get along then they why would they have splitted in the first place?
Pakistan Was made to never get along with india, The future of Muslims is in dark in india, Hindus always conspired against Muslims in subcontinent, They are a Enemy In my and ISIs Dictionary.Dont waste your and others time in these stupid threads, Better ban traiter ajtr.

My point was that when we discuss the India Pakistani relationship, it becomes impossible to draw a connect with Pakistanis because while Indians are willing & able to leave religion out of the equation (point emphasised; out of this equation, not out of their lives entirely), Pakistanis seem unable to do so. Also, specifically speaking for people like myself & others of a similar persuasion for whom religion is either low priority or no priority, I made the point that it is almost impossible to find a Pakistani equivalent because as I argued, even a liberal (qualifies as liberal only in Pakistan, btw) seems to be weighed down by religion in some measure or the other.

Ok i got it but my question was what is wrong with it? Why you feel threatened with their religion or if they take it more seriously than you or other Indians? We all know people have different perspective on religion no matter where they live. Not all Pakistani or Indian have same approach towards their beliefs. Some are more conservative than others. I personally have no issue with liberal, conservative or even non believers as long as they don't force their opinions on me.

As an example, I will offer this: When Pakistanis are faced with a difficult social/extremist question, all of you, including the liberals run to argue whether that is permissible in your religion or not, quoting a verse here, a hadith there to buttress your case. Your arguments are based on religious sanction or lack thereof or how that is interpreted and whether an extremist interpretation is right or wrong. On the other side, most of us would go by common sense & even if a particular scripture might have said something different, would still go by the collective wisdom of the present rather than religious literature of the past. That ability & willingness to think outside of religious parameters is what I argued, separates many Indians from most Pakistanis who seem unable to rustle up a similar ability and willingness.

Well again people have different opinions about morality/ethics and also have different sources of morality and just because someone derive his opinion from his religion don't make it invalid opinion unless you prove it invalid. You are suggesting as if opinion based on religion don't make sense and will be invalid automatically because they were taken from religion.

Sorry Dear Friend: Don't accuse Islam for supporting such ignorance. Patriotism, be it for India, Pakistan or Saudi Arabia is prohibited in Islam. What motherlands we idiots worship? Singing songs of her mountains and rivers like there are no mountains or rivers elsewhere! Islam is the name of an ideology, and Ideologies know no limits! And historically, this nationalism is the most absurd thing that people have given their lives for! Americans! can they claim to be patriotic, North America is not their mother land, majority of them came from else where! My own country is host to dozen of ethnicity. You country has people from origins outside India. Why did they all betray their original motherland when they set out to invade someone else's mother?

You are right that Islam is alien to blind nationalism but patriotism is different thing. Its all depend on how you define "Patriotism" . If patriotism is feeling of attachment with your mother land and to strive for welfare of your country and people then nothing wrong with it. If patriotism mean blind nationalism where you don't dare to criticise the wrong thing as wrong or blindly defend your country and people even when they are doing the wrong thing then sure Islam don't approve such blind nationalism. We know prophet muhammad(PBUH) had tear in his eyes when he left makkah for Medina and he said

" O makkah you are dear to me but your people making it difficult for me to live here". Muslim left their city and all belongings and had migrated to Medina for sake of Islam

Ok i got it but my question was what is wrong with it? Why you feel threatened with their religion or if they take it more seriously than you or other Indians? We all know people have different perspective on religion no matter where they live. Not all Pakistani or Indian have same approach towards their beliefs. Some are more conservative than others. I personally have no issue with liberal, conservative or even non believers as long as they don't force their opinions on me.

Well again people have different opinions about morality/ethics and also have different sources of morality and just because someone derive his opinion from his religion don't make it invalid opinion unless you prove it invalid. You are suggesting as if opinion based on religion don't make sense and will be invalid automatically because they were taken from religion.

No, he isn't suggesting that! He is suggesting that it is this which separates many Indians from most Pakistanis.

If Pakistan And india were to get along then they why would they have splitted in the first place?
Pakistan Was made to never get along with india, The future of Muslims is in dark in india, Hindus always conspired against Muslims in subcontinent, They are a Enemy In my and ISIs Dictionary.Dont waste your and others time in these stupid threads, Better ban traiter ajtr.

Excellent logic, outstanding analysis. Now you should rest for a week, or two even, to recover from the strain on your intellect.

Any country or government that guarantees religious freedom to followers of different faiths (not just Islam) must be owed loyalty. The Prophet Muhammad (saw) stressed this point when he said:

‘One who obeys his authority, obeys me. One who disobeys his authority, disobeys me.’

Islamic FAQ - Islam

My friend I am not the follower of Ahmddiya community (Qadyani) so i will avoid to comment on their interpretation of this verse but again read my opinions in my last posts. I never ever said that Muslim should not be loyal to his country if it give them religious freedom and all basic rights. My point was: loyalty with land come after loyalty with Islam not before whenever there is any conflict between nation vs religion and i gave you some example of these conflicts in previous posts. Hindus have hindu nationalism. Muslims have Islamic nationalism and Jews have Zionism then you have Neo- Fascist and Neo-Nazi

No, he isn't suggesting that! He is suggesting that it is this which separates many Indians from most Pakistanis.

May be he is right but again my point is conservative, moderate and extremist exist in all nations/religion. You would even see two brothers in Pakistani Muslim family with different approach towards religion. One go to mosque and have prayers regularly while the other rarely attend Friday prayer or fulfil any religious obligation.

Generally Pakistanis have a strong dislike for Indians or anything Indian, especially the generations that stemmed from Partition survivors.

That was an absurd thing to say. Pakistan was never created because we can't live alongside Hindus mate.

Edit: Welcome back Krait.:cheers:

Generally Pakistanis have a strong dislike for Indians or anything Indian, especially the generations that stemmed from Partition survivors.

These emotional attitudes are quite understandable

Almost all Indians have an aversion to the uncle of Kaka Jatt in glasses.

Back
Top Bottom