What's new

Can anyone tell me why India and Pakistan don’t get along?

aik naya quran to naee ahsakta ,haan aik koi hathis log apni taraf se likh sakte hein :rofl::rofl:

main to mardon se school days se hi lad rahi hhon kabhi school kabhi mahalla.kabhi courts. to kabhi julus,dharna.

pakistan mein kaha rehty ho ?

pathano ki taang kheechane ka maza hi kuch aur hai............:D

my mom is also pathan :D

sasural in fsd.

ok...my hubby too.

There are currently 6 users browsing this thread. (4 members and 2 guests)
pk_baloch* Ticker curioususer

ticker has come ,ajtir tumari he burayaan kar raee the hahahahha:rofl:

no we live in mehghar.

Bahot hi purani aatma ho tum.

tell me .... There are Pathans living in faisalabad, but not all currently speak either Pushto or Persian.

Which one are these guys - non pushto speaking - I know many there. Some relations of Imran Khan's mother also live there.

Bahot hi purani aatma ho tum.

tell me .... There are Pathans living in faisalabad, but not all currently speak either Pushto or Persian.

Which one are these guys - non pushto speaking - I know many there. Some relations of Imran Khan's mother also live there.
open forum...no personal question plz.Btw those you know doesnt mean i know too.I know IK does he know me.................:D

Pathan dushmani nikal ne ki jagah maafi maang raha hai.............:lol:

Every Pathan is a gentleman.

And all gentlemen are terribly afraid of the female species habitating this world.

I wonder when the Indians are going to Mars and find females there.

I assure you, the moment they find some, most will immediately shift - if the Indian TV serials are a set of presentable format of women's lib in India.

Every Pathan is a gentleman.
apne muh hi miyan mitthoo...........

And all gentlemen are terribly afraid of the female species habitating this world.
Darr hona chiye warna mard jaat ka kya bharosa.

I wonder when the Indians are going to Mars and find females there.

I assure you, the moment they find some, most will immediately shift - if the Indian TV serials are a set of presentable format of women's lib in India.
Americans have outsourced the projects to indian to survey mars so later on infrastructure can be created there to send the true heirs of IVC there.After all they should be the 1st one to live and create mehghar-2 there so when later on indians go gain they find some decayed ched wala tooth there.

apne muh hi miyan mitthoo...........

Darr hona chiye warna mard jaat ka kya bharosa.

Americans have outsourced the projects to indian to survey mars so later on infrastructure can be created there to send the true heirs of IVC there.After all they should be the 1st one to live and create mehghar-2 there so when later on indians go gain they find some decayed ched wala tooth there.

Nope. It is Indians who are finding living space problems in India. They should move there first so that we can live with more space and with ease.

Nope. It is Indians who are finding living space problems in India. They should move there first so that we can live with more space and with ease.
nah...indians will move into the IVC..........:tongue:.:D

Indians are already on an IV - how can they move to IVC.

Any ways, we have Hunza Water and Indians don't.
Indians IV par nahi hote woh to wanna be arabs,turki waghaira-waghaira ko IV par rakhte hain aur hunza ka paani IV ke through dete hain. jis se unko Apni purani IVC yaad aa jaye aur woh meh ghar wala b daant dekh kar unko apna pishhla janam yaad aa jaye...

hunZa par bhi dhere dheere creep karenge..mehghar to hath main hai hi hunza be with in reach hai.

Back
Top Bottom