What's new

Can anyone tell me why India and Pakistan don’t get along?

My flag dont stop me to work for women either in pak or in india .As a matter of fact it doesnt stop me from working for women in any other country.

Sorry there is no world peace passport.

Its not me who is riding the moral high horse its you who is riding the moral high horse of ranking and comparison

Denial Mode ..ON..You just can't believe there are women who willingly sell their body (eg: Sunny Leon)

For me ranking is only good when comparing to Pakistan bcs of their hypocritical attitude in almost everything including treatment of their women. Honour kill their woman folk and then comment on the bad situation of women in India. Otherwise I am also ashamed about the situation of women in India.

feminist brigade is for you not for me

Actually after my conversation with you and looking through the various feminist articles in the net I promised myself that except for my family members I will not help any women unless she asks for it as I don't want to show my male 'superiority'.

My only concern is the protection of women from majority of culprit men.

And who will protect them..will you form a female defense league.

What india and what pakistan i'll recommend every woman on this earth to arm herself.

First arm your Pakistani sisters and if found successful, I will whole heatedly support this AK 47 for girls movement.

Yes I am obviously a liar as you project women slavery as a social norm, and in the same breath also mention that many of them turned to prostitution - who forced them into this and what forced them into this and you don't say anything about the role of priests as if I am an illiterate and do not know its history.

The 21st century still hold many a so-called abhorring social and cultural norms in its fold and is still called 21st century.

I did not claim anywhere they were slaves. These women volunteered to temple service and many practiced classical dancing. There were men as well as during the Chola empire. Many of these women were from rich families. In Karnataka and Andhra many evolved as separate communities. Again they were not slaves. They were supported by the kings but when the kings lost the power and wealth with the British coming in, many Dev Dasis lost the monetary support and took to prostitution to support themselves. This is why it was abolished.(and not because of slavery)

Having stated that, please accept my apologies for calling you liar as I do not get personal with members. It was the spurt of the moment's reaction.

Sorry there is no world peace passport.
Doesnt need any passport for such thinngs.

Denial Mode ..ON..You just can't believe there are women who willingly sell their body (eg: Sunny Leon)
Market for her is created by men.so men are culprit.
For me ranking is only good when comparing to Pakistan bcs of their hypocritical attitude in almost everything including treatment of their women. Honour kill their woman folk and then comment on the bad situation of women in India. Otherwise I am also ashamed about the situation of women in India.
Thats the bottom line that you want to become hypocrite like others.

Actually after my conversation with you and looking through the various feminist articles in the net I promised myself that except for my family members I will not help any women unless she asks for it as I don't want to show my male 'superiority'.
who is asking your help.for women they help themselves.Afteral self help is the best help.

And who will protect them..will you form a female defense league.If required yes.

First arm your Pakistani sisters and if found successful, I will whole heatedly support this AK 47 for girls movement.
there is no first second.good work can be started from anywhere.

well many Muslims invaded India and he is saying that Pakistan is having ballistic missile with name of those muslim invader like shaub uddin ghauri whom india consider as looters and cruel rulers. Question here is India did not accepted the existence of Pakistan and these two countries have been at wars because of conflict Kashmir. so they were expecting Pakistan to have missile for india with names of those who are hero for India :) again India and Pakistan have different perspective of history. If ghuri was hindu who would have rule on Pakistani Muslims and Pakistan would have bad views of him then i am sure his name would have use for Indian missile

I see, just because our missiles are not called Ram or Shiva...it is a problem to Indians? Strange!

I never cared what Indians named their missiles!

So, since our missiles have Arabic names we want to be Arabs? Now that is a twisted logic!

kahte hai na agar kabhi dosti gahri ho to dusmani bhi gahri hoti hai..

on topic- India and pakistan can never work together.. Reason i think every1 knows here, so their is no point to keep asking these things again and again . for example. people eis thread ko soluntion search karne me use kaer sakte the, but most of them are using to blame each other..

Using the same logic KSA owns Islam as Mecca & Medina lies inside modern KSA & Israel owns Christianity as their holy places comes under the jurisdiction of the modern state of Israel.

You are mixing religion with Race/ Ethnicity/ Nationality!

Please get your definitions sorted out!

Islam came to KSA...it does not own it! No one can own a religion it is from GOD! But people can relate to a piece of land where their ancestors came from! It is totally different!

Pakistanis claims their lineage to Moguls even though 90% of Mogul structures and their their capital is in India.

Again a mixup between land and ancestory!

Hello, just because someone's ancestors were in Iran does make them of Persian descent EVEN though they are not living there not have the Persian temples/ architecture in their backyard!

Doesnt need any passport for such thinngs.

Then world accepts passports for the rest its bullets.

Market for her is created by men.so men are culprit.

Atleast they don't cause deaths. On the otherhand women's lust for diamonds killed millions of people in Africa.

Thats the bottom line that you want to become hypocrite like others.

Sometimes you have to be hypocritical to hypocrites.

who is asking your help.

How do you know??

for women they help themselves.Afteral self help is the best help.

It depends on them.

If required yes.

Good Luck

Ithere is no first second.good work can be started from anywhere.

Sorry your concept cannot be allowed in India until you come up with a successful example...Pakistan perhaps.

The golden period of Islmaic civilization was based in Baghdad now under modern Iraq..does not make other non-Iraqi Muslims outsiders and have no claim over this civilization?

So was Mesopotamia, Sumerians (ER) but I have yet to hear ANY Muslims outside Iraq claim to be related to them! Contradicting yourself?

anyway i am glad the mughals are out and buried . and the muslim rule is out of india. hopefully slowly the imperial islamic empire founded by mohammad will slowly die out soon. and all thoose 1.6 billion and billion who have been fooled over 1500 years will realise it has nothing to do with god but only to do with empire building.
mecca is designated by the arab as a centre and till today they are reaping religious tourism rewards from gullible people all over the world who were foced and coerced into the empire of islam.

Wow AND we have the other end of the Mullah spectrum!!

You call the Muslims extremists! In the same sense you are a Non-Muslim extremist! None have wished you or your identity to be wiped out!

Following a religion is something anyone can do.

Being the legitimate inheritor of a civilization is not.

For example, Sweden could decide to follow Islam one day, and I don't think you'll find any Muslims in the world who have a problem with that. Anyone can choose to follow a religion.

However, if Sweden started claiming they were the true inheritors of the Chinese Yellow River Civilization (or the Ancient Egyptian Civilization), that would be a completely different ball game, and no one would believe it.

Awesome reply!

You are mixing religion with Race/ Ethnicity/ Nationality!

Please get your definitions sorted out!

Islam came to KSA...it does not own it! No one can own a religion it is from GOD! But people can relate to a piece of land where their ancestors came from! It is totally different!

Again a mixup between land and ancestory!

Hello, just because someone's ancestors were in Iran does make them of Persian descent EVEN though they are not living there not have the Persian temples/ architecture in their backyard!

I said it before and say it now... A line drawn in sand in 1947 doesn't change history dating back thousands of years.

I said it before and say it now... A line drawn in sand in 1947 doesn't change history dating back thousands of years.

YES! But you clearly do not understand the difference between land and religion! I am quoting Chinese dragon:

Following a religion is something anyone can do.

Being the legitimate inheritor of a civilization is not.

For example, Sweden could decide to follow Islam one day, and I don't think you'll find any Muslims in the world who have a problem with that. Anyone can choose to follow a religion.

However, if Sweden started claiming they were the true inheritors of the Chinese Yellow River Civilization (or the Ancient Egyptian Civilization), that would be a completely different ball game, and no one would believe it.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/member...akistan-don-t-get-along-24.html#ixzz25zIWZ98K

YES! But you clearly do not understand the difference between land and religion! I am quoting Chinese dragon:

And go through the posts...using his same logic I argued that Japanese owned Chinese Civilization for 30 years in early 20th century.

pakistans dominant religion of terrorism doesnt get respect anywhere

Religion of terrorism? Wow!! Anyone want to educate this guy?

I can't believe from all the posts you still think that the tv reporter is preaching you truth?

then why pakistani want to follow arab civilization i dont understand.
also you are wrong.. if a muslim wants to follow christianity he will be killed.

ARAB CIVILIZATION?

Wow Islam went from RELIGION to Arab CIVILIZATION!!!

Which cave do these people come from?

And go through the posts...using his same logic I argued that Japanese owned Chinese Civilization for 30 years in early 20th century.

So? Please write full sentences or do not bother...I do not like half words...If I needed to make stories I would talk to an imaginative child! They have incredible stories to tell!

:)

So? Please write full sentences or do not bother...I do not like half words...If I needed to make stories I would talk to an imaginative child! They have incredible stories to tell!

:)

Sorry ...didn't know that you are a Grammar Nazi. As for the rest of the post is it so difficult for you to go through the thread.

24 pages and running. To outsiders it would seem apparent that our Indian neighbors suffer from some sort of complex. We are happy and content with ourselves.

The question that remains is why you Indians are obsessed with creating some sort of connection with Pakistanis?

I can be polite and even friends with Indians, but India as a nation is a colonial plant in our region.

Pakistanis are big hearted people and treat Indian guests warmly,however the same cannot be said for Indians.

Actions speak louder than words.

Just a couple months ago, these Bhartis tried to frame 3 innocent phone salesmen from Lahore and tried to label them as LET members. The GoI was quickly exposed for trying to manufacture the escapade, suggesting that perhaps many of their other allegations are also cooked up.

The Indians in their hearts will never get over their hate for Pakistan, even If they are nice face to face. This is because we have rejected them, and want no part in their hegemonic ambitions.

We are a fiercely independent people ranging from religion, customs, culture, to honor, hospitality and our ideals.

This whole aman ki asha hogwash is to brainwash the youth of Pakistan, so that slowly India can invade Pakistan through their cheap entertainment industry. It is equivalent to mental slavery, and I am completely against it.

No friendship with India.

Pakistan Zindabad!!! :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom