What's new

Can Afghanistan become a future state of Pakistan?

Hmmmm everything is alright but lets just let them solve their own issues we cud have get afghan or atleast half of it when Shaheed Zia ul haq's era but he got mad when mujahadeen suggest him.. Afghan was always a seprate state we cud get more problems by adding them. It was best thing shaheed Zia did and we sud concentrate more on present Pakistan..

i already told you we don't bow to any lesser God, our stand was a principal stand, american threatened us with war but that does not mean we should undermine our own laws and principal. we told them give us proof and we would try osama and alqaeda in our own sharia court. that's how independent and free nation state behave. we are an independent nation why should we have handed over osama bin laden to america when there is no proof, we are no client state of american.
but hey that's our problem with american.
my point remain stand. you should have standed with us against the aggression of america (since according to you we both share too much cultural social and islamic values) but you back stabbed us and joined the american.
now refute my claim please.

that's why you skipping the part of my post which matters. yeah truth hurts.
we are thank less , but we will make sure we will pay you all the debts. off course than you can thank us.
Yeah I can see how Afghans are thanking and paying debts by sponsoring terrorists and smuggling banned drugs.
Imagine had Pak and America not attacked Afghanistan, your country would have been den for terrorists. Infact terrorists would be ruling your country. Whole Afghans would have been their hostage.

Independent country? Your govt was rogue and bluffing both Pak and US. Can't you see terrorism in your country?
You were expecting Pakistan to help Afghanistan Govt in protecting, harboring creating terrorists? Are you gone nuts? Wake up now. It is still not to late

i already told you we don't bow to any lesser God, our stand was a principal stand, american threatened us with war but that does not mean we should undermine our own laws and principal. we told them give us proof and we would try osama and alqaeda in our own sharia court. that's how independent and free nation state behave. we are an independent nation why should we have handed over osama bin laden to america when there is no proof, we are no client state of american.
but hey that's our problem with american.
my point remain stand. you should have standed with us against the aggression of america (since according to you we both share too much cultural social and islamic values) but you back stabbed us and joined the american.
now refute my claim please.

that's why you skipping the part of my post which matters. yeah truth hurts.
we are thank less , but we will make sure we will pay you all the debts. off course than you can thank us.
Surprise surprise now u sound like supporting Taliban when afghan shows how much they hate Taliban when actually they are the one who are fighting rest specially farsi speaking are supporting americans either they are out or in gov... Pakistan is always behind majority of Afghan either supporting them their or kept in Pak over 7 million Afghan are in Pak..
And its painful when a afghan talk about paying back i guess its ok maybe for u guys to be used by Pakistani enemy ..
Just one last thing that u r still Afghan cuz of Pakistan support other wise u would have been one of russian state just like chechniya..
Dont be thankful we need nothing but thankful for those who gave their lives for u.

LOL ok keep enjoying that
Enjoy what. I am not an Afghan or Pashtun, what I am merely suggesting is, never ever underestimate the Afghan, he has humbled the Imperial British empire, the USSR and US/Nato, try to win him over avoid making him your enemy.

Why would we want to integrate the A$$ end of planet earth to our country. We Havant even tapped our own resources yet so leave the resources discussion for some other time.

Muslims aren't a superior breed compared to the west..The Europeans though far outnumbered to the Muslims will and have massacred muslims throughout history and will continue to do so. ..Muslims ruling Spain is our of the question. .They were hoarded out.

What do you think was the % of coptic & aramaic before the isis came in and before the muslim hordes came in?...After the muslim invasion...wipe out of the local religions and dramatic change in numbers is quite evident in every country. .why do you think the bokos insist in raping and burqa'fying all thier captured non muslim women and girls for e.g.?

You haven't given me an example of a single muslim country with a decent percentage of its original religious group that still exists. There goes your Islam gives space for other religion theory.
Why you are counting ISIS, BOKO Haram, Quida, Al-Shahab... they all are creation of CIA+MOSSAD..
They will do what is opposite in Islam..
Only problem with Muslim world is that there is lack in leadership...
All gulf countries is slaves and Puppet government of US.

Indonesia and Malaysia is the example where Muslim population along with other religion is living happily....

yeah like a real looser got nothing on me, i am not going to change my flag any time soon. period . you can request mod any time to delete the flag option if you have any problem.
make sure you bow well before talk to us in history, a sensible person who don't carry any bias would know it 's you guys who sided american to overthrow a friendly islamic regime in kabul,sold our diplomats and gave them bases to bomb pashtun villages. you didn't stop there you came on terms with american to drone pashtun on your side of border. now when i am recalling you that part of history you are feeling uneasy. guilty conscience? kindness and humanity is not a trait among pheasants. now you can move on at least you have a pair of shoe lace to lick.
Whateven they face or facing they deserve that even worse than that,

ok but why are they so in love with india?secondly why do they hate pakistan?
i think it's highly unlikely.this would ever happen

they do not like your establishment because of strategic depth policy and what it has done to afghanistan

No matter whatever differences are present between Afghans and Pakistanis. We are Muslim first, second sunni Muslims. Differences don't last forever. Misconception/Misunderstandings remove with time.

Sikhs too hate Hindus in India

Pakistan :yahoo::chilli:

only 80% of pakistanis and afghans are sunni muslims
hazaras in afghanistan are shia

why wud we want a piece of land that don't have river / ocean / factories / nothing in it... its just a burden to take them with us,.. they r happy without us, and we are very much comfortable without them and we can milk their foreign reserves (which are very low btw),.. They will remain dependent on us no matter what, due to their strategically poor location,... so just earn from them and let their shit for them to deal with,...

SUCH A STUPID THREAD.Now them indians are here aswell.wow common values.dont mean shit.you tell me almost 80% of pakistan is saudi fandom.if pakistan would ever be trouble would they go against saudia as strongly as the afghanis have gone against as?i dont think so.hence lame thread

we back stabbed you? :o: really?
dude it was you who joined the american and helped them overthrown a friendly muslimic regime in kabul who were not only on good terms with you but have fully established diplomatic ties with you. you even sold our diplomats to american. gave them your bases to bomb us and fully cooperated with them. this is the greatest islamic brotherhood example set by you guys. you guys have too much blood shed on your hands. any guilty conscience?.
this is the worst ever a state have done in history. do you guys have any problems in recalling?
where are all you hindu guys hiding behind cows when someone make a foolish statement like this ? are you feeling guilt yourself too?

why were you friends with the taliban?i mean why'd you hide them?we cant take a fall for your stupidness.secondly do you remember russian invasion?we helped you out.we helped you defeat them and we even took a huge chunk of your population as our own.do you remember any one that?
anything?

why wud we want a piece of land that don't have river / ocean / factories / nothing in it... its just a burden to take them with us,.. they r happy without us, and we are very much comfortable without them and we can milk their foreign reserves (which are very low btw),.. They will remain dependent on us no matter what, due to their strategically poor location,... so just earn from them and let their shit for them to deal with,...

your army generals do not think of afghanistan the way you do

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom