What's new

Can Afghanistan become a future state of Pakistan?

are you from pakistan?don't know sectarian violence.plauged pakistan for years.just got rid of it.don't think we have any more left in us to clear out sectarian insects inside afghanistan

:) It is not easy to make Afghanistan a state of Pakistan due to Talibanization and drug trade.
Difficult but possible.
Pakistan should become a state of India, so many similarities with the eastern neighbor.
Pakistan is base on two nation theory, i-e on religious grounds. India is intolerant state. But both Pakistan and Afghanistan are Islamic republic.

are you from pakistan?don't know sectarian violence.plauged pakistan for years.just got rid of it.don't think we have any more left in us to clear out sectarian insects inside afghanistan
Don't under estimate Pakistani forces. I talking about future possibility. Of course Pakistan will not forever remain plagued with sectarian violence. If merger happens, it will be of consent of Afghans.

Not the money ...... Indian assistance to afghanistan is just $2 billion,do you think 2 billion is good enough to change the perception of a country.Think of something else.
Money can turn everyone blind. Even you Indians have gone blind, time since US spending and investing in India.

Afghanistan is Afghanistan and Pakistan is Pakistan. That's it.

Pakistan should become a state of India, so many similarities with the eastern neighbor.

**** off Luffy. Maybe you should go, If you have so much love for them.

@Samandri go and give your sisters to hindus, and maybe, just maybe the hindus will aid your Afghanistan. As for now, I don't even want to speak with you. I left the other forum, and I will leave this one soon. Beg, clap your hands, scream, maybe the hindus will give you something. As a punjabi, I want nothing to do with India, or even Afghanistan.

Difficult but possible.

Pakistan is base on two nation theory, i-e on religious grounds. India is intolerant state. But both Pakistan and Afghanistan are Islamic republic.

Don't under estimate Pakistani forces. I talking about future possibility. Of course Pakistan will not forever remain plagued with sectarian violence. If merger happens, it will be of consent of Afghans.

Money can turn everyone blind. Even you Indians have gone blind, time since US spending and investing in India.
What a BS reply ... what US business investment has to do with humanitarian investment in Afghanistan.china is still the prime destination of US investment not india.May be afghan loves india becasue indians don't blow themselves on the streets of kabul but helping the country to stand on her feet by making Dams,parliament etc etc.

Reminds me of Abdul Haq, a Mujahideen leader said in 1989, "How is that we Afghans, who never lost a war, must take military instructions from the Pakistanis, who never won one?" battle of jalalabad

Last edited:
We dont want afghanistan .We are already too much fuc*ed up
@WebMaster Please ban him; hes an Indian pretending to be Pakistani. Look at his other posts.

Not the money ...... Indian assistance to afghanistan is just $2 billion,do you think 2 billion is good enough to change the perception of a country.Think of something else.
Meanwhile do you know how expensive it is to take in millions of drug addicted and radical refugees?

What a BS reply ... what US business investment has to do with humanitarian investment in Afghanistan.china is still the prime destination of US investment not india.May be afghan loves india becasue indians don't blow themselves on the streets of kabul but helping the country to stand on her feet by making Dams,parliament etc etc.

Reminds me of Abdul Haq, a Mujahideen leader said in 1989, "How is that we Afghans, who never lost a war, must take military instructions from the Pakistanis, who never won one?" battle of jalalabad

(RAW Agents)Hindus of India in guise Muslims carry out terrorist attacks in Afghanistan. Investing (in infrastructure and terrorism) and back stabbing at the same time. I took pity on Afghans. Whether business or humanitarian investment, money is money. Yon can't dare to speak against the country, which spends on you. It is like blindfolded

You can find many statements from Mujhaideen against India. You should often search and read them too.

Last edited:
@WebMaster Please ban him; hes an Indian pretending to be Pakistani. Look at his other posts.

Meanwhile do you know how expensive it is to take in millions of drug addicted and radical refugees?
They are living in your land like normal citizens contributing in your economy,own businesses and act as a link with afghanistan,you can shelter millions of rohingyas in pak so why don't afghans.

Who cares about US ? There is nobody but ourselves on our side. Rest is just a temporary convergence of mutual interests.

Hindus of India in guise Muslims carry out terrorist attacks in Afghanistan. Investing (in infrastructure and terrorism) and back stabbing at the same time. I took pity on Afghans. Whether business or humanitarian investment, money is money. Yon can't dare to speak against the country, which spends on you. It is like blindfolded

DaFuq! this is a whole new one.

@ranjeet @Sher Malang Look at this one!

But Afghanistan's foundation is not based on two nation theory i.e communal conflict with Hindus.
They are living in your land like normal citizens contributing in your economy,own businesses and act as a link with afghanistan,you can shelter millions of rohingyas in pak so why don't afghans.

You dont understand; Afghans bring in drugs, terrorism, crime and pedophilia.

Can you substantiate this with facts and by facts i mean neutral source not Gutter conspiracy theories by retards like Shahid masoud and zaid hamid.
Can you warrant that Pakistan conduct terrorist attacks in Afghanistan? not Afghan Taliban supported by your RAW?

Afghanistan is Afghanistan and Pakistan is Pakistan. That's it.

**** off Luffy. Maybe you should go, If you have so much love for them.

@Samandri go and give your sisters to hindus, and maybe, just maybe the hindus will aid your Afghanistan. As for now, I don't even want to speak with you. I left the other forum, and I will leave this one soon. Beg, clap your hands, scream, maybe the hindus will give you something. As a punjabi, I want nothing to do with India, or even Afghanistan.
your country Pakistan effectivley used the Afghans militants in Kashmir and now u r barking at them. Infact it was Pakistan which trained the militants for strategic depth in Afghanistan and Kashmir.

Durrani Empire. Reunification is a logical solution to our mutual issues.
durrani.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom