What's new

Can Afghanistan become a future state of Pakistan?

Durrani Empire. Reunification is a logical solution to our mutual issues.
View attachment 271731
This what I am trying to say. Some crazy Pakistanis and Indians started bashing me without any reason

your country Pakistan effectivley used the Afghans militants in Kashmir and now u r barking at them. Infact it was Pakistan which trained the militants for strategic depth in Afghanistan and Kashmir.
Can you substantiate your facts? Your Ajit Doval recently barked, that India support terrorism . Truth is bitter to accept

This is precisely the reason Afghans hate Pakistanis. Pakistanis think they own Afghan!
No matter whatever differences are present between Afghans and Pakistanis. We are Muslim first, second sunni Muslims. Differences don't last forever. Misconception/Misunderstandings remove with time.

Sikhs too hate Hindus in India

Question is, who is going to take place of Durrani ?
Pakistan :yahoo::chilli:

dear the other way is quite possible, wait some four or five years until talib roll over kabul . i can see next Afghan empire in making. akhtar mansour got too much influence here in FATA and KP. that will be the real problem for you, they hold religious card which does matter.

Best of luck.

It's a win-win situation actually. Afghanistan can get a good boost in their economy, direct access to ports. It will be easier for India to spread it's influence. And..umm.. I cannot think of anything right now, but I'm sure you will have something to gain too. :)

Give a choice to Afghans on choosing their capital between Kabul & Islamabad and see just how many of Afghanistan's provinces flock to join Islamabad. Kabul has failed Afghans utterly and decisively.

dear the other way is quite possible, wait some four or five years until talib roll over kabul . i can see next Afghan empire in making. akhtar mansour got too much influence here in FATA and KP. that will be the real problem for you, they hold religious card which does matter.

1700s is the time in history when the European and American nation states were in their infancy. Durrani empire is a historic pretext to justify an AFPAK union which must take place under 21st century governance standards.

How do you mix Durrani(Autocracy) with Federal republic(Democracy) ?

Okay, I'm outta here. Gotta pump iron.

we have lot of options available but for sure Modi is taking place of Hitler,
latest

First of all, Afghanistan is too big to become a province. Its twice the size of Baluchistan. Secondly, even if lets say Taliban take over the entire country, which btw they have never been able to. Why would they join us. They are not our vassals, infact what would happen is that they would lay claim on FATA. Since according to them, Fata is part of their Emirate. They dont even accept the Durand line. This isnt the Game of thrones dude, diplomacy doesnt work like that in real life. Their is no modern example of a country totally annexing another. This is a childish thread.

first Nuke the Entire Afghanistan , kill all bacteria's of Afghan blood and than we can think of taking Afghanistan into Pakistan as a state .. with the Afghan's , no way ... keep the f***ing borders closed and mined .. Shoot to kill must be implemented on Afghan-Pakistan border

Don't our forces have the ability to restrain control? Our forces are doing great job in Pakistan, then should expand their mission to Afghanistan
Afghan army can give us tough time an it will be huge casualties on both sides., btw i am against war between two Muslim countries.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom