What's new

Cambodian students Protest at Vietnam Embassy

Here comes Mr.Good. Do you really think Government should be responsible for everything? In fact ordinary Vietnamese hate us even more than their government. Still remember the Vietnam riot? The Chinese workers were killed by Vietnamese civilians.
Yeah well blame the specific rioters for being ignorant. Blame their gov for spreading false information. How come when in NZ where none of those govs are involved, I can get along with Japanese, Filipinos or Vietnamese perfectly?

Yeah well blame the specific rioters for being ignorant. Blame their gov for spreading false information. How come when in NZ where none of those govs are involved, I can get along with Japanese, Filipinos or Vietnamese perfectly?
李鸿章,伊藤博文 were personally friends. But these two SOB led a huge disaster to China and her people in the following half century.

Based on old territories to claim anyone's sovereignty is clueless. If this is the case, Vietnam can claim the whole of Guangdong and Guangxi province, including Hong Kong and Hainan Island, because they once belonged to Nam Viet kingdom. Although the founder of Nam Viet Kingdom, Trieu Da, was a Han Chinese, but there was much more Viet elements in the court. The later kings all had Vietnamese blood and married Vietnamese wives. Lu Gia, the primer minister of the last 3 kings was a Vietnamese who was born in Hai Duong province. Our traditional historian always consider Trieu dynasty as the first independent dynasty of Vietnam (Hung Kings and An Duong Vuong were lacking the temporary historical data to judge if they were real or just imagination).

Last edited:
Wait wait wait, not knowing the specific historical context doesn't mean I don't care about it. I haven't come across it, nor has anybody walked me through it before.

Last edited:
I myself live in the border region and do not see hostile between VN and Chinese merchants. The border guards are aggressive though, but the custom force still operate as normal, no signs of causing troubles for merchants, at least in VN side.

Wait wait wait, not knowing the specific historical context doesn't mean I don't care about it. I haven't come across it, no has anybody walked me through it before.
In a word, politics is not a game played by governments. It's something that decides where your country goes. What kind of lives you and your descendants will have.

Why would I waste time on the basic concept?

李鸿章,伊藤博文 were personally friends. But these two SOB led a huge disaster to China and her people in the following half century.

In a word, politics is not a game played by governments. It's something that decides where your country goes. What kind of lives you and your descendants will have.

Why would I waste time on the basic concept?

You don't need to. My point isn't what you think it is. What I meant was that ordinary people like you, me, Vietnamese, Japanese, Filipinos should not be hating each other because of the actions of our govs. After all we have no power in what our gov does because geopolitics and history have predetermined their motives. Also, being engaged in jingoistic chauvinism against a country's people as if you have been personally involved with the actions of your government will tarnish the image of your own people.

You don't need to. My point isn't what you think it is. What I meant was that ordinary people like you, me, Vietnamese, Japanese, Filipinos should not be hating each other because of the actions of our govs. After all we have no power in what our gov does because geopolitics and history have predetermined their motives. Also, being engaged in jingoistic chauvinism against a country's people as if you have been personally involved with the actions of your government will tarnish the image of your own people.
You are an individual so you need to make friends with ppl around you, no matter where they are from. In the meantime, you are a citizen of your country. Ppl have double identities. Don't ignore one identity for another one. Handle the line between them properly.

Shit. Basic concept again.

You are an individual so you need to make friends with ppl around you, no matter where they are from. In the meantime, you are a citizen of your country. Ppl have double identities. Don't ignore one identity for another one. Handle the line between them properly.

Shit. Basic concept again.

And that handling of the line between them is threatened when you revisit ideological divides and stir unnecessary hatred.

Last edited:
If we were able to make it past cavemen-style tribal killings, we can certainly advance even further.

I always thought that ASEAN was a strong, united front that had buried its old hatchets.

Boy! Was it wrong or what?
1/3 of Vietnam is captured from Champa people and they launch a campaign of genocide to Champa people, and another 1/3 is from Cambodia,moreover before we prevent them they wanted to invade Thailand in 1979 war, so with Vietnam in ASEAN, how couldn't Laos, Cambodia and Thailand be worried?

1/3 of Vietnam is captured from Champa people and they launch a campaign of genocide to Champa people, and another 1/3 is from Cambodia,moreover before we prevent them they wanted to invade Thailand in 1979 war, so with Vietnam in ASEAN, how couldn't Laos, Cambodia and Thailand be worried?
Laos, Cambodia, old Champa kingdom and Thailand and VietNam alone r small nations, we will die one by one against big enemies.

United we stand, divided we fall., its not an invasion, its an unification to get stronger to to counter all threats. We only counter attack after being attacked by those nations :pop:
x6526-onlinecart123.gif.pagespeed.ic.ZfY9x3eGqY.png

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom