What's new

Cambodian students Protest at Vietnam Embassy

That's is the same as using nuke: decimating both the military and the civilian, destruction of infrastructure, the land becomes barren and unhabittable for a long time. Might as well use nuke.

As I said there are laws against using rivers as weapons agaisnt OTHER countries
Law of the Rivers

no that's not the same, Nuke destroy the property, will be a great waste, but water preserve the property...than we Chinese can go in and claim all Vietnamese valuable objects...don't you think that's even better? :dance3:

Seriously why has this digressed into a heated country v country spat? I'm sick and tired of people hating each others' countries based on the pretext of politics but are nothing more than tools for racism. Why not hate each others' governments instead? They are the ones causing all this trouble. Just stfu.

Seriously why has this digressed into a heated country v country spat? I'm sick and tired of people hating each others' countries based on the pretext of politics but are nothing more than tools for racism. Why not hate each others' governments instead? They are the ones causing all this trouble. Just stfu.

Well said. And welcome to PDF! :)

I used to be a dreamer like you, then I took a punch in the face here. Welcome to PDF.

Yep, u r right, China Govt. should stop all kind of harassment to VN's territories.

first: We r not easy to defeat
second: it only bring more trouble and waste more tax for China. As people can see in the oil rig conflict, China use huge forces that cost lots of money , VN only use small forces, but China still have to withdraw after few weeks .

What a waste for Chinese Tax payer.

I used to be a dreamer like you, then I took a punch in the face here. Welcome to PDF.

True, there is an undeniable reality that people will continue have a lack of understanding and therefore a lack of tolerance. What drives me is that I know the race to the bottom of the death spiral, a continuous cycle of wars and conflict, will have no winner for anybody in the end.

:cheers:

Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Members section!

So, how do I do that? :help:

Last edited:
True, there is an undeniable reality that people will continue have a lack of understanding and therefore a lack of tolerance. What drives me is that I know the race to the bottom of the death spiral, a continuous cycle of wars and conflict, will have no winner for anybody in the end.
Nice. Hope you can keep it up. (Whisper voice) Be careful, PDF will corrupt you.

Ahem, don't be so uptight. No need to be quite a philosopher. Feel free to express your opinion. There are many racist mems here but there are also many who can be reasoned with. Nihonjin is one of the reasonable guys.

Here comes Mr.Good. Do you really think Government should be responsible for everything? In fact ordinary Vietnamese hate us even more than their government. Still remember the Vietnam riot? The Chinese workers were killed by Vietnamese civilians.

Guys, there is no possibility of compromise of territory dispute with Japan and Vietnam, you can talk peacefully here, but you can't represent your governments.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom