What's new

Cambodian students Protest at Vietnam Embassy

I always thought that ASEAN was a strong, united front that had buried its old hatchets.

Boy! Was it wrong or what?

I always thought that ASEAN was a strong, united front that had buried its old hatchets.

lol, not really, Vietnam is the most aggressive country in SE Asia. I have no idea why such tiny country has such big tummy! Look at all those posts made by Vietnamese, lol. I keep ignoring them, but new members keep coming in!

If Cambodia wants to reclaim the lost land, build dams on Mekong..than South Vietnam will be collapsed, we Chinese have expertise on build Dams, we can help Cambodians to pacify Vietnameses peacifully ;)

vietnam-crt.jpg

If Cambodia wants to reclaim the lost land, build dams on Mekong..than South Vietnam will be collapsed, we Chinese have expertise on build Dams, we can help Cambodians to pacify Vietnameses peacifully ;)

vietnam-crt.jpg
before chinaman did that stupid thing, we would bomb Three Gorges Dam and then all of chinaman could have a free ticket to swim in their own city

We tried to unite sub-Mekong region in 1979, but China colluded with US and ruined it.

before chinaman did that stupid thing, we would bomb Three Gorges Dam and then all of chinaman could have a free ticket to swim in their own city

Bomb three gorges Dam with what? :lol:, You Vietnamese are hopeless against us, we can screw you up with red river from the north, or help our friends Laos and Cambodia to screw you thru Mekong, even you can blow up their dams, if they decide to pour chemical into the exit of the river to Vietnam, you guys will be doomed anyway. :lol:

We tried to unite sub-Mekong region in 1979, but China colluded with US and ruined it.

Lol Viet talk about unite sub-Mekong :lol::lol: under China's flag:china:??? :lol:. Pity, we have blow up Vietnamese's wet dream in 1979 :lol:

Last edited:

vietnam-crt.jpg
The river does not belong to any certain countries if it crosses other countries territories. China used to want to build 7 dams on Red River in its territories but was opposed by other countries where the river crosses.

Yes, it's right, some countries are neutral, others sway to big powers while some have internal struggles. Cambodia has shown strong signs of being influenced by China over the past years.

The river does not belong to any certain countries if it crosses other countries territories. China used to want to build 7 dams on Red River in its territories but was opposed by other countries where the river crosses.

We just don't buy that :lol:, we do what ever we want with the section of river that is confined within our territory :coffee:.

sacrava_no_2019+-+Kampuchea+Krom.jpg

sacrava+no+2241+-+Anniversary+of+the+Loss+of+Kampuchea+Krom.jpg

Just putting some funny pictures here.
And here are mine: a 1909 French map
640px-Indochine_1905.jpg

South Vietnam was established by VNese from 17th centuries. When the French came and established their colonies over Indochina, they forced VN, Cambodia and Thailand govts at that time sign a documents about new borders in 1845. VN and Thailand signed another doc about VN-Cambodia border in the same year. So yeah, no land back to Cambodia.

We just don't buy that :lol:, we do what ever we want with the section of river that is confined within our territory :coffee:.
Oh year, then why don't China dump trash and toxin in the water before it crosses the border? Cause it will create an international incident. I am sure there are laws about that.

Lol Viet talk about unite sub-Mekong :lol::lol: under China's flag:china:??? :lol:. Pity, we have blow up Vietnamese's wet dream in 1979 :lol:
Poor trained, poor discipline China army alone couldnt stop VN even when we just use a small forces to fight with China( just like in the current oil rig incident ). Just bcz u have JP-US support u in 1979, so we temporary halt our plant to unify sub-Mekong region.

Things changed now, ur daddy US-JP dont like u now, so even Thai general also can stand up and slap on to ur face :P
Thai General: China’s nine-dash line groundless
19:18 | 18/06/2014
VGP - China’s nine-dash line is legally groundless, Major General Surasit Thanadtang from Thailand’s National Defense Studies Institute told the Viet Nam News Agency in a recent interview.

VGP News | Thai General: China’s nine-dash line groundless - Thai General: China’s nine-dash line groundless

Oh year, then why don't China dump trash and toxin in the water before it crosses the border? Cause it will create an international incident. I am sure there are laws about that.

Are you trying to playing "Moral game" when Vietnam has no bargain? :lol:, we just don't buy that. As I said before China can easily bring Vietnam into submission without fire a single bullet, divert water will be doom for 1/3 of Vietnamese population, your government surely know the gravity the situation.

But we can have clean hand if Cambodia do the job instead of us.;)

Poor trained, poor discipline China army alone couldnt stop VN even when we just use a small forces to fight with China( just like in the current oil rig incident ). Just bcz u have JP-US support u in 1979, so we temporary halt our plant to unify sub-Mekong region.

Things changed now, ur daddy US-JP dont like u now, so even Thai general also can stand up and slap on to ur face :P

Epic failed statement :rolleyes:

Are you trying to playing "Moral game" when Vietnam has no bargain? :lol:, we just don't buy that. As I said before China can easily bring Vietnam into submission without fire a single bullet, divert water will be doom for 1/3 of Vietnamese population, your government surely know the gravity the situation.

Using the puppet so the master can keep his hands clean, huh? China wouldn't dare to touch the water, cause that is not an act of war, but a crime against humanity. It's okay to bomb people, but it's not okay to destroy the earth to kill people. The end may be the same, but the method matters.

Epic failed statement :rolleyes:

Yup, Vietnamese suddenly became moral because they finally realize "Shit goes down hill". A very important science lesson you taught them.

:cheers:

Using the puppet so the master can keep his hands clean, huh? China wouldn't dare to touch the water, cause that is not an act of war, but a crime against humanity. It's okay to bomb people, but it's not okay to destroy the earth to kill people. The end may be the same, but the method matters.

Throughout Chinese war in ancient time, we use water to flood the non-surrendered enemy city, Water has been used as weapon in ancient time, there is nothing new about that, and why we dare not to apply it to you? try to play your moral game and hope to get away?:lol:

But I believe die from drowning or dehydration is less cruel than get the body exploded in multi-pieces from the bombardment...don't you think

Last edited:
Throughout Chinese war in ancient time, we use water to flood the non-surrender enemy city, Water has been used as weapon in ancient time, there is nothing new about that, and why we dare not to apply it to you? try to play your moral game and hope to get away?:lol:
That's is the same as using nuke: decimating both the military and the civilian, destruction of infrastructure, the land becomes barren and unhabittable for a long time. Might as well use nuke.

As I said there are laws against using rivers as weapons agaisnt OTHER countries
Law of the Rivers

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom