What's new

Calls to Punish China Grow

Indo - china pennisula is native land of Mon/Khmer/Muon (Viets) people.

Champs came later from Islands in south, they invaded in to our lands and attacked on us. King of Champs was killed when he invaded in to Hanoi. There is failure of them, until we kicked Champs back to Islands in Malaysia and Java.

Who is "us"? Cambodians never considered you to be the same nation. So Vietnam should be part of Cambodia, got it. After you get nuked a few times, Cambodia can reclaim ancient Mon-Khmer Empire later.

The US of A can only bully weak nations - Iraq, Afghanistan, CAR, etc. They're so pissed off knowing that they can do squat against China that they are now indulging in verbal shenanigans, nothing more.

The Americans spent a whopping $1 trillion in Afghanistan, but got hammered by a band of bearded Taliban bozos with $2 slip-ons and $3 turbans in Afghanistan. They don't have a chance in hell against the Chinese.

And the Chinese literally control the American economy! So the Yanks better watch out. The cowboy days are over.
you shall be PM of INDIA, you know something.

Who is "us"? Cambodians never considered you to be the same nation. So Vietnam should be part of Cambodia, got it. After you get nuked a few times, Cambodia can reclaim ancient Mon-Khmer Empire later.

"us" for both Muong/Viets and Khmer people.

Viets and Mien (Khmer) speak Mon-Khmer languages. Its truth. We don't care what Chinese Hua Cambodians think about Viets, like Lon Nol, Pon Pot...etc do.

We are ready to join in to Khmer Empire now. Why not ? Then we have to take back all land Khmer Surin in Thailand, Land of Mon in Myanmar etc. Sub-Mekong is land of us, Viet/Muong/Mon/Khmer people.

Last edited:
Sure,sure,as if we care。:rofl:

And we will respond by forcing the following down your throat::D

154232q4yuzdu1zlxi5til.png.thumb.jpg

154233msskkyswr2yamms9.jpg.thumb.jpg

154221ziieex0ik1yei5zx.jpg.thumb.jpg

154157bi1rliikriiqifxg.jpg.thumb.jpg

Am I the only one that saw the disinformation and sensationist title of the article??

The article is about US prepare to disinvite China for RIMPAC 2016, after fear that the Chinese Naval Reclamation in SCS would lead to further hostilities between ASEAN neighbour, which usually the intended target of RIMPAC.

First of all, RIMPAC is an US Naval exercise, I do believe the US have an ultimate right to invite or disinvite any country to participate, as much as any country invited have the same right to refuse the invitation.

Second of all, what do you think ASEAN country participated in RIMPAC would feel if China were invited as part of participant?

Having said that, it just an Naval Exercise, not about anything, it's not like what the OP said "Clear Hostility toward China" lol, so if US say I don't want to invite China for RIMPAC is hostilities, then wouldn't China be already hostile to the US after refusing the US Carrier to dock in Hainan some years ago??

"us" for both Muong/Viets and Khmer people.

Viets and Mien (Khmer) speak Mon-Khmer languages. Its truth. We don't care what Chinese Hua Cambodians think about Viets, like Lon Nol, Pon Pot...etc do.

We are ready to join in to Khmer Empire now. Why not ? Then we have to take back all land Khmer Surin in Thailand, Land of Mon in Myanmar etc. Sub-Mekong is land of us, Viet/Muong/Mon/Khmer people.

India has claimed a lot of your Viet/Muong/Mon/Khmer land too. We will help Cambodia reunite you to the family.

India has claimed a lot of your Viet/Muong/Mon/Khmer land too. We will help Cambodia reunite you to the family.

China is divided country, you can't do it.

Viets could help Cambodian brother to reunify Khmer Empiere. The country of Viet/Muong/Khmer-Krom/Khmer Surin/Mon/Laotian-Khmu etc. After that we could deported Hua Chinese back to China where they did came from..

Wow, so many countries that you want USA to "punish": Iran, North Korea, Russia, and then China too? This is too much for my tax money..........

Why not take one at a time and finish one off first before taking on China?

Punishment on Chinese pirates, who robbed Islands and Reefs of Vietnam recently.
Go cry me a river. LOL

Am I the only one that saw the disinformation and sensationist title of the article??

The article is about US prepare to disinvite China for RIMPAC 2016, after fear that the Chinese Naval Reclamation in SCS would lead to further hostilities between ASEAN neighbour, which usually the intended target of RIMPAC.

First of all, RIMPAC is an US Naval exercise, I do believe the US have an ultimate right to invite or disinvite any country to participate, as much as any country invited have the same right to refuse the invitation.

Second of all, what do you think ASEAN country participated in RIMPAC would feel if China were invited as part of participant?

Having said that, it just an Naval Exercise, not about anything, it's not like what the OP said "Clear Hostility toward China" lol, so if US say I don't want to invite China for RIMPAC is hostilities, then wouldn't China be already hostile to the US after refusing the US Carrier to dock in Hainan some years ago??
RIMPAC is intend for two purposes, one for humanitarian ground and the other is to have other navies get extra training with the US navy. When we participated in RIMPAC last year, we only participated on the humanitarian mission. Now for humanitarian purpose, the US reject us is not our lost. In fact, humanitarian ground is always voluntary basis. They invited us to RIMPAC last year with the intention for China to provide more aid in international collaboration. They been begging us to provide more so I don't think we are going to cry with the lost of RIMPAC. LOL

You are a greedy rat. You got 21 or was it 27 features in Spratly but you still want to own everything. LOL

both Paracel and Spratly belong to Vietnam from long time ago. Greedy Chinese robbed from us recently.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom