What's new

Calls to Punish China Grow

Go cry me a river. LOL

RIMPAC is intend for two purposes, one for humanitarian ground and the other is to have other navies get extra training with the US navy. When we participated in RIMPAC last year, we only participated on the humanitarian mission. Now for humanitarian purpose, the US reject us is not our lost. In fact, humanitarian ground is always voluntary basis. They invited us to RIMPAC last year with the intention for China to provide more aid in international collaboration. They been begging us to provide more so I don't think we are going to cry with the lost of RIMPAC. LOL

Why would you define "LOST" on either side is beyond me, it's just a training exercise. There are no "LOST" to any party, beside the fuel it take for participating the exercise for those participant.

RIMPAC is not a Chinese Naval Exercise, the RIMPAC will go on with or without the Chinese, and without the Chinese participating, that does not overshadow the exercise one bit, nor would China lose anything whether or not they join that exercise. I mean, it's not like you get pay to do these kind of exercise

This article, as well as the OP response is overhyped and over sensation

Why would you define "LOST" on either side is beyond me, it's just a training exercise. There are no "LOST" to any party, beside the fuel it take for participating the exercise for those participant.

RIMPAC is not a Chinese Naval Exercise, the RIMPAC will go on with or without the Chinese, and without the Chinese participating, that does not overshadow the exercise one bit, nor would China lose anything whether or not they join that exercise. I mean, it's not like you get pay to do these kind of exercise

This article, as well as the OP response is overhyped and over sensation
The intention of the US government is to "punish" China. Did you read the article?

Why don't you go tell that to your Banana Republic ally? LOL

Is this pynoy ? she has her part of it, its closed to her coastal line, like Scarborough. US don't let you bully his ally. So why US politician are talking on punish on China.

China is divided country, you can't do it.

Viets could help Cambodian brother to reunify Khmer Empiere. The country of Viet/Muong/Khmer-Krom/Khmer Surin/Mon/Laotian-Khmu etc. After that we could deported Hua Chinese back to China where they did came from..

That would make it much easier to nuke your population!

Is this pynoy ? she has her part of it, its closed to her coastal line, like Scarborough. US don't let you bully his ally. So why US politician are talking on punish on China.
You don't even know the geographic feature of Spratly, yet you want to claim the whole thing? You Vietnamese never fail to amaze me. LOL

You don't even know the geographic feature of Spratly, yet you want to claim the whole thing? You Vietnamese never fail to amaze me. LOL

we control almost of Islands of Spratly, except some Islands like the west Cay Islands was stolen by Pynoy in Vietnam war. we will take back by negotiation.

The intention of the US government is to "punish" China. Did you read the article?

The intention of the US is to "Retaliate" not punish, disinvite the Chinese from RIMPAC in response to China building the artificial island in SCS, have you actually read the article instead of just skimming the title??

How do you punish someone when there are nothing involve, you cannot "punish" someone by uninvited someone to an event they have no obligation to attend nor needed to begin with

There is a lot of doubt about our territorial ambitions. But there is zero doubt about our territorial reclamation. That's a fine balance. LOL.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom