What's new

Calling All Uk Pakistani Brothers And Sisters!, Protest against Zardari!

raazh

Reaction score
AoA,

Dear Brothers and Sisters!

Pakistan is facing one of the worst floods in its recorded history. Hundreds have lost their life, thousands have lost their loved ones and Millions have lost their belongings. People have been forced to live under the sky and hope that some of their fellow country men/women would extend a hand of help and rescue.

While the Nation mourns and suffers this azab/chaos and looks to the Political leaders/admin for some sort of order and rescue, our PPP leaders are planning to have a party in UK and celebrate the begining of next of kin (aka Dictator Family) Bilawal bhuttos political career. Thousands of Pounds worth of Tax payers money has already been spent for booking of hotels and halls in UK. Even the recent Bashing of Pakistan by Brit PM has not turned any heads. Even the Army officials have canceled the meetings on their own. Have our Poitical leaders no shame? Have they no Character? Is there agenda to lead Pakistan to Prosperity or to secure rein of their next Generation on Pakistan? I believe the answer is not hard to judge!

When will we rise up and say enough is enough? This is our Pakistan. Remember, no matter how long you live in foreign land you will never be a gora. period! Doest matter if you have a Passport of not. One more false flag operation and you will see which group you blong to. Remember Pakistan is not Bad .. its only us who have handed our land to corrupt thiefs. Pakistan does not need your money, Pakistan needs you! Pakistan needs its sons and its daughters. One generation must sacrifice in order for the next to prosper on a strong foundation. We must protest what is right and what is wrong. We must take what is rightfully ours.

I would call all my Pakistani brothers and sisters living in or around UK to arrange a protest against Zardari partying in UK. Please call or arrange all your family, friends, colleagues to come forward and protest, throw eggs, shoes on these shameless looters. REMEMBER! Pakistan is yours. You own it! You are responsible for it! Stop looking at others to do your work. Now is the time to let all the Pakistanis know that "WE WILL NOT LET THIS CONTINUE, WE WILL PROTEST AND STOP THESE LOOTERS FROM MAKING FUN OF US"

I have never been to UK so I dont know where to gather or what Pakistani societies are active in UK. I would welcome your comments on how to arrange this protest. Some one just suggest a place to assemble for this protest. Please pass this to different forums and forward this to all your friends.

absoultely agreed with u, the irony of south asian countires is v require a master, v are the best slaves in the world but terrible master. it is high time for people to dictate terms rather than do bashing on some internet forums. all the best

I don't live in the UK but i feel you and agree fully what do you expect more from a thief and family who are just like him may ALLAH have mercey on this nation and may these type of people be gone forever ... you got my vote againt this thief.

AoA,

Dear Brothers and Sisters!

Pakistan is facing one of the worst floods in its recorded history. Hundreds have lost their life, thousands have lost their loved ones and Millions have lost their belongings. People have been forced to live under the sky and hope that some of their fellow country men/women would extend a hand of help and rescue.

While the Nation mourns and suffers this azab/chaos and looks to the Political leaders/admin for some sort of order and rescue, our PPP leaders are planning to have a party in UK and celebrate the begining of next of kin (aka Dictator Family) Bilawal bhuttos political career. Thousands of Pounds worth of Tax payers money has already been spent for booking of hotels and halls in UK. Even the recent Bashing of Pakistan by Brit PM has not turned any heads. Even the Army officials have canceled the meetings on their own. Have our Poitical leaders no shame? Have they no Character? Is there agenda to lead Pakistan to Prosperity or to secure rein of their next Generation on Pakistan? I believe the answer is not hard to judge!

When will we rise up and say enough is enough? This is our Pakistan. Remember, no matter how long you live in foreign land you will never be a gora. period! Doest matter if you have a Passport of not. One more false flag operation and you will see which group you blong to. Remember Pakistan is not Bad .. its only us who have handed our land to corrupt thiefs. Pakistan does not need your money, Pakistan needs you! Pakistan needs its sons and its daughters. One generation must sacrifice in order for the next to prosper on a strong foundation. We must protest what is right and what is wrong. We must take what is rightfully ours.

I would call all my Pakistani brothers and sisters living in or around UK to arrange a protest against Zardari partying in UK. Please call or arrange all your family, friends, colleagues to come forward and protest, throw eggs, shoes on these shameless looters. REMEMBER! Pakistan is yours. You own it! You are responsible for it! Stop looking at others to do your work. Now is the time to let all the Pakistanis know that "WE WILL NOT LET THIS CONTINUE, WE WILL PROTEST AND STOP THESE LOOTERS FROM MAKING FUN OF US"

I have never been to UK so I dont know where to gather or what Pakistani societies are active in UK. I would welcome your comments on how to arrange this protest. Some one just suggest a place to assemble for this protest. Please pass this to different forums and forward this to all your friends.

How about Hyde Park? Its a beautiful park, you will just love it, and the weather is just fantastic now a days.
It will be one big protest and fun. If you haven't got your visa apply fast, the Brits are slow you know.

Happy Protesting
:wave:

Although it is going to make No difference to unpatriotic leaders but yes, lets Protest against their indifference to the National needs. These self-centered politicians may die in fear, hunger and thirst which would remain in their souls till eternity.

There are some extreme muslims in UK but they usually protest on sharia law, war in iraq/afganistan and other things.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will spit on zardari on behalf of pakistan if i ever see him

How about Hyde Park? Its a beautiful park, you will just love it, and the weather is just fantastic now a days.
It will be one big protest and fun. If you haven't got your visa apply fast, the Brits are slow you know.

Happy Protesting
:wave:

Please don't make me laugh after calling Hyde park a beautiful park :lol:
yes its a great selection. Although i am not in favour of protesting and time wasting (as i believe nothing is going to happen) but if anybody wants to protest its a best place in the whole UK.

Speaker's corner in hype park u can say what u want, there is many freaks there on sundays talking about religion, doomsday, etc I go sometimes and listen to them there is one Egyption dude who spits when he talks if anyone goes stay clear of him.

It is said "Jaisi awaam waisi hakim". If we have suicide bombers, target killers, thiefs, goons, illeterate, stubborn, rigid and arrogant peoples residing Pakistan why do we expect another Quaid-e-Azam or the likes of Umar bin Al-Khattab R.A. in our country?

Once we have cleansed the mess on the bottom level and started to work for the progress and betterment of Pakistan. We can talk about better leaders or even the New version of Quaid-e-Azam :lol:

Abhi ke liye humain bas Zardari & co se hi guzara karna paray ga

Back
Top Bottom