What's new

India!Where are my brothers whom you kidnapped?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those mujahideen have blackmailed Pakistan army enough. But don't worry I.Khan is our next PM and he doesn't believe in millitary solution for anything.

Well thats good he will deal with Our next PM Narendra Modi, he will be ready for political, military or any solution you want :lol:

People of Azad Kashmir are happy being Pakistani, Thanks. Your side is the problem
Problem is we think the same..
But GOI spends more money for their development and there are no terrorist camps going on..
Whereas GOP doesn't spend money and have 42 terrorist camps running..

Just yesterday someone said "Indians troll in packs". He was a genius for sure!

What a baseless unsubstantiated garbage propaganda attempt for the really stupid.

Enjoy your blonde moment... and don''t forget the sloganeering!

Kashmiris need to voice against Indian tyranny in international media more. Stand firm, Pakistan has your back and will never abandon you. Day will come soon when baby killing Indian army will have to move out.

Kashmiris need to voice against Indian tyranny in international media more. Stand firm, Pakistan has your back and will never abandon you. Day will come soon when baby killing Indian army will have to move out.

who listen pakistan?just a simple question

Indian troops came and set a shrine of Hazrat Dastagir Shah Saheb RA on fire in Khanyar,occupied Jammu and Kashmir.

In reaction to the attempt of occupying forces of India,large number of Kashmiri youth came out to protest.

KASHMIRI youth defended themselves with their basic amunation faith and stones.

Occupying Indian Forces kidnapped(arrested) many Kashmiris inckuding a 13 years old boy Muhammad Aesan Amin ****.

Bhartis where are brothers of mine??
Where are my brothers?
where is my younger brother Aesan?
Where is my brother Saim?

U can kill Kashmiris but you can't break Kashmiris.

ONE WAY ONE TRACK
INDIANS JUST GO BACK

FIGHT AZAADI
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD:pakistan:
Rabia baji give me some pat on the back i found about about about your brother Muhammad Aesan alias Mohammad Ahsan.idiot ran away to his forefathers home and property in IOK from azad kashmir with our little sister and her 3 kids to IOK. via nepal.Dont worry i got the confirmation he is living happily there ie with our sister(ie his wife) and kids there in srinagar.Its just spelling mistake you know these bharatis really suck at angrezi and writing muslim names correctly in angrezi so there was confusion at first.

Kashmir militants give up fight and head home

"It's no use staying on here," says former militant Mohammad Ahsan who lives in Muzaffarabad, the capital of Pakistani-administered Kashmir.

He is now preparing to leave for his home in Srinagar valley on the Indian side.

"The jihad is over, and poverty is catching on to us; it's better to live on your own land and around your own people than in virtual exile where one day you'll be forced to beg for a living," says Mr Ashan.

He has managed to put together 130,000 Pakistani rupees ($1,500; £960) to buy air tickets to the Nepalese capital, Kathmandu, for himself, his wife and two children. From there he will cross into India to reach Srinagar.
Its just the spelling mistake which caused lot of confusion in his missing report.

"Nothing bad happened to them," says Rafiq Ahmed, another former fighter in Muzaffarabad who has been in touch with some of the returnees.

"They were held by the Indian police for debriefing for a few days, and were then released. They are now living normal lives."

Thus emboldened, more than 500 fighters have returned to their native homes on the Indian side during the first five months of 2012, says Ghulam Mohammad, a former insurgent who is close to the people involved with the repatriation issues of Kashmiri militants.

"Most of them were married and they have also taken along their families - some 1,000 to 1,500 people in all," he says.
Cash strapped

Mr Mohammad says that between 10 and 15 former fighters are leaving Pakistan every week, along with their families.

The gradual winding down of the movement has left the bulk of the native Kashmiri fighters in a state of suspended animation”

They fly to Kathmandu on a Pakistani passport. From there they cross into India and reach Kashmir, where the returning men report to the local police to confirm their arrival.

"The Kathmandu route has two advantages; it is familiar to former militants and their 'handlers' who used it in the past to smuggle militants into India, and it is away from the public glare and therefore suitable to keep this exodus under wraps," he says.

The insurgents' departure comes amid reports of drastic cuts in the money which militant circles say the Pakistani security establishment used to pay them for their activities.

According to these circles, the practice of disbursing funds to various groups for operations inside Indian-administered Kashmir was stopped by the military government of former president Pervez Musharraf in 2006.

In recent months, they say, Pakistan has halved the funds which it still pays to these groups to meet their establishment expenses - such as office rent, stationery, transport, fuel or food.

Militant sources say that these funds can barely support small groups of core activists within each of roughly a dozen Kashmiri militant organisations that still run offices in Pakistani-administered Kashmir.
Baji it seems at weekly rate lot of our brothers from IOK after marrying our sister from Azad kashmir are running away with families and kids to srinagar.Present estimation may be in between 500-1500 per month.Rabia Baji i wonder that you cared about only 3 of our brothers there are 500-1500 who are missing or ran away with their families to IOK.Rabia baji please update the whole lists of missing brothers and siters with there kids.We may here about their well being soon.

Indian troops came and set a shrine of Hazrat Dastagir Shah Saheb RA on fire in Khanyar,occupied Jammu and Kashmir.

In reaction to the attempt of occupying forces of India,large number of Kashmiri youth came out to protest.

KASHMIRI youth defended themselves with their basic amunation faith and stones.

Occupying Indian Forces kidnapped(arrested) many Kashmiris inckuding a 13 years old boy Muhammad Aesan Amin ****.

Bhartis where are brothers of mine??
Where are my brothers?
where is my younger brother Aesan?
Where is my brother Saim?

U can kill Kashmiris but you can't break Kashmiris.

ONE WAY ONE TRACK
INDIANS JUST GO BACK

FIGHT AZAADI
PAKISTAN ZINDABAD:pakistan:
No doubt in my mind that you're nothing but a false flagger! What kinda bullcrap is this? Don't sensationalize news when you are sitting in Pakistan Administered Kashmir and know squat about Kashmir, particularly this incident.

You want me to name the Hurriyat Yahoos who've done this at the behest of loudmouth SAS Geelani who is the biggest clown this side of the Suez?

Don't sit there in Pakistan Administered Kashmir and spew nonsensical tripe. You just sound like a juvenile which I'll bet my Mexican hat, you are! Spend some more time on your studies and get an education without which you would continue exuding methane.

Jeeez! The crap we have to put up with here. :tdown:

The whole nation of Pakistan stands with it's Kashmiri brothers & sisters, the corrupt regime doesn't represent Pakistan but the Pak Military & people on road represent Pakistan's stance on Kashmir.

The Sufferings of Kashmiris are sufferings of Pakistan.:cry:

:smitten::pakistan:

Rabia, id love it if we could converse with some Kashmir sentences.

or u could just write one sentence to authenticate ur argument too me that ur indeed a Kashmiri..

Still waiting.

"It" is a Ilyas Kashmiri type Kashmiri.

Kashmiri is not a Kashmiri surname:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom