What's new

5,000 Pakistani students in UK face deportation in 60 days

ok fair enough for the sake of national security any country will go to any length but what about the thousands of pounds these kids have invested with uk universities , i am sure uk immigration wont hesitate in compensating these kids for all the time wasted right from searching universities and processing visa application till this scenario.

Students should not be made to suffer. The best way forward could be to stop future students getting into London Metropolitan University and let the present students continue. Deporting them would mean playing with student’s career.

Anyway, with students not able to get the work visa not much is left in UK.

I wonder whether the Tories would have adopted the same stance if these were White American students. Ahhh but for the love of the Labour Party

Normally the student are given the chance to re-enrol into another institution and the tuition fee for the remainder of the study period is refunded.

bizarre logic.....who told u that they will return to Pakistan???...the country is already in shambles....they might migrate to some other country...I am sure they will not waste their time in Pakistan

Pity you couldn't migrate to some other forum and keep turning up with false IDs.

Students should not be made to suffer. The best way forward could be to stop future students getting into London Metropolitan University and let the present students continue. Deporting them would mean playing with student’s career.

Anyway, with students not able to get the work visa not much is left in UK.

Even if you get a job you will have to apply for work permit from your country..
That means,after you get a british job,you will have to fly back to your country and apply for a visa. The embassy never makes it quick,and employers dont want to wait..
Then after 5 years,unlike previously you cpuld get residence...not anymore..

Yeah only deserving students who come to UK to study should be allowed-
Those who use universities as an excuse to drive cab- work on pizza shop- become a security guard- or pull some cages- should be kicked out ASAP-

Then why did UK allowed them to study in the first place . There money as well as a valuable year is wasted now . Bloody retards ;(

Yeah only deserving students who come to UK to study should be allowed-
Those who use universities as an excuse to drive cab- work on pizza shop- become a security guard- or pull some cages- should be kicked out ASAP-

It isnt possible anymore...
You are talking about 4-5 years ago..
Now every employer has threatening letters from UK immigration and nobody risks employing students....
Minimum fine is 10,000 pounds which nobody wants to pay....

I always am in the favor of graduating from Pakistan and then going abroad for specialization.

You are more safe (and mature) by then, with more knowledge and experience which would make things go easier and smoother for you.

It isnt possible anymore...
You are talking about 4-5 years ago..
Now every employer has threatening letters from UK immigration and nobody risks employing students....
Minimum fine is 10,000 pounds which nobody wants to pay....

i was in UK studying just 2 years ago-
the only change that i see now is that undergraduate students are not allowed to work even part time-

The security guards are still there-
To elaborate it- people working in pizza shops or pumps are not using official channels to get employed- cash in hand-

Good, those 5,000 should return to Pakistan and get educated there instead. Instead of going to the country of their former colonial ruler I never understood this mentality these are probably bhagharat people.

The current British government is highly racist and has far right ideologies..They will do any thing to get rid of Brownies..

And you live in the UK, the country of your former colonial ruler.

Sharam kar yaar

in short the current brit gov is playing with the future of these students... shame on them...

No shame on Pakistan for failing to provide world class education and degrees to its students that tens of thousands of its students leave the country for better education and degrees.

Back
Top Bottom