What's new

Cabinet Approves Amritsar-Kolkata Industrial Corridor

Amritsar Kolkata Industrial Corridor, Chennai Bangalore Industrial Corridor, Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor, Mumbai Bangalore Economic corridor These four Mega Infrastructure projects will completely change the look of India entirely in coming decades

sir the point they had been in power in last 10 years...why didnt they find time to clear these projects before....why now in a hurry... if not for elections?
Of course it's for elections! That's what democracy is bro- nothing but people looking ahead to the next elections.

Jha Saheb, DMIC has gone well beyond comitee. It's getting very well executed. Will change our industrial landscape.

If you ask me this project is much of more significance for the nation overall than DMIC since this one will pass through most of the least Industrially developed and less Urbanized and worst in infrastructure regions of India like Bengal, Bihar and UP while DMIC mostly passes through already significantly industrialized states of Maharashtra, Gujarat and Delhi. This project will provide tremendously boost in Economic growth, Industrial output and overall development of these relatively backward states.

these industrial corridors and sez are nothing but a way to sell govt land at dirt cheap prizes...and increasing bank balances...

these industrial corridors and sez are nothing but a way to sell govt land at dirt cheap prizes...and increasing bank balances...

But India right now is in a serious need to boost its manufacturing capability and improve Infrastructure as fast as it can and these kind of projects are the best way possible in achieving that goal.

But India right now is in a serious need to boost its manufacturing capability and improve Infrastructure as fast as it can and these kind of projects are the best way possible in achieving that goal.
yes I agree... but these projects are nothing but mere allocation of land at subsidized prices...but the history shows firm allocated with land instead of starting companies... turning these lands into real estate... and selling them at mind boggling prices....
im talking abt small sez at district level...but look at these huge corridors... and imagine amt of money it involves...

yes I agree... but these projects are nothing but mere allocation of land at subsidized prices...but the history shows firm allocated with land instead of starting companies... turning these lands into real estate... and selling them at mind boggling prices....
im talking abt small sez at district level...but look at these huge corridors... and imagine amt of money it involves...

considering the huge amount of land and money involved and the unparalleled significance these projects have in development of our country i am pretty sure unlike small sez, GoI must have placed several restrictions on corporations involved in this project to protect the misuse of allocated land for any other purposes.

You are obviously fuelled by bias. Yes the UPA has done wrong but that doesn't mean question EVERY thing they do. You need to look up the DMIC and see how it is being run to see how the other industrial corridors in India will be run. This isn't a horse and pony show- this is the real deal. This is SERIOUS infrastructure work that will change the face of India.
Totally agree with you...But in politics CREDIBILITY is more important than the report cards...
At the moment congress lost it miserably...

Amritsar Kolkata Industrial Corridor, Chennai Bangalore Industrial Corridor, Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor, Mumbai Bangalore Economic corridor These four Mega Infrastructure projects will completely change the look of India entirely in coming decades

If these corridors are done correctly, yeah, it'll have immense positive implications.

ind1.jpg

Ministry panel on Amritsar-Delhi-Kolkata corridor estimates cost at `5,749 cr - Livemint

New Delhi: An inter-ministerial group (IMG) set up by the Prime Minister has estimated the cost of setting up an Amritsar-Delhi-Kolkata Industrial Corridor (ADKIC) at Rs.5,749 crore in the first phase, spread over a span of 15 years and covering 20 cities in seven states.
The group, formed in June to prepare a feasibility report on the ADKIC, said seven integrated manufacturing clusters each of 1,000 hectares would be included in the first phase of the project, which will be aligned to the Eastern Dedicated Freight Corridor (EDFC), the government said in a statement on Wednesday.

Last edited:
You are obviously fuelled by bias. Yes the UPA has done wrong but that doesn't mean question EVERY thing they do. You need to look up the DMIC and see how it is being run to see how the other industrial corridors in India will be run. This isn't a horse and pony show- this is the real deal. This is SERIOUS infrastructure work that will change the face of India.
DMIC has nothing to do with UPA.Its under strict supervision if JICA and an independent entity.

Kolkata - Amristsar corridor is under construction from the last few years and th

Still supporting the baboon because he is a Sikh.Way to go matey!

India just went back 5 years in Economic development because of these baboons.
1545908_509657505813593_541934086_n.jpg

Cabinet Approves Amritsar-Kolkata Industrial Corridor

The Union Cabinet today gave its approval for setting up the Amritsar-Kolkata Industrial Corridor (AKIC) and formation of the AKIC Development Corporation (AKICDC).

The AKIC is proposed to be developed in a band of 150-200 kms on either side of Eastern Dedicated Freight Corridor (EDFC), in a phased manner, and would therefore comprise a belt of at least 5.5 lakh square kms in the seven States of Punjab, Haryana, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, West Bengal.

The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs has also approved the development of trunk infrastructure for the integrated industrial township at Vikram Udyogpuri in Madhya Pradesh in the Pithampur, Dhar Mhow investment region of the Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC) project
The whole project is being paid and monitored by World Bank and other institution...not sure what UPA has do to with this.Oh! they approved this....jai ho Mata Rome ki and the baboon in blue ki apne approve kar diya :rofl:

DMIC has nothing to do with UPA.Its under strict supervision if JICA and an independent entity.
Exactly that's my point but who gave the DDMIC/JICA this sort of autonomy? The GoI!! Same with the UDAI. The best run govt programs in India are run like pvt entities with full autonomy and little to no political involvement.
Still supporting the baboon because he is a Sikh.Way to go matey!
Are you talking to me?

If these corridors are done correctly, yeah, it'll have immense positive implications.
No reason to suspect they won't be.

FFS! I'm sick of this sort of mindset- yes yes everything is a scam, nothing can be trusted question everything- do nothing, right? With this outlook India will go NOWHERE.

Exactly that's my point but who gave the DDMIC/JICA this sort of autonomy? The GoI!! Same with the UDAI. The best run govt programs in India are run like pvt entities with full autonomy and little to no political involvement.
DMICDC is autonomous because of JICA and Autonomy of bodies is the principle condition wherever JICA dispenses ODA grants.So it's a no brainier why UPA couldn't have their 2G share.

UDAI is the biggest waste of money.I haven't received mine.Got enrolled back in 2012 :rofl:

This government is a complete failure.Nearly 20,000 MW of capacity was ideal because of Coal shortages when people were sweating their glands out last summer.

Are you talking to me?
Ah!Sorry....during our conversation somehow I ended up talking to my hand!My bad!
bonk.gif

back burner .. this current cabinet approval is a similar drama !

The "golden quadrilateral" started by Atalji connects Delhi-Kolkata already....and Amritshar and Delhi connection is needed. Another sham..a gimmick b4 polls.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom