What's new

CAA and Ghar Wapsi

Religion is more important for anything for Muslims, and you not realist but a baseless troll

No one is forcing Illegal Muslims to covert.

These are the options for them

1) Go back to their country of origin and continue to live as a Muslim

2) Live in a detention camp in India as a Muslim

3) Covert as either Hindus, Sikhs, Christians, Jains, Parsis or Buddhists to attain Indian citizenship and live a secured and prosperous life

The choice is theirs to make.

No one is forcing Illegal Muslims to covert.

These are the options for them

1) Go back to their country of origin and continue to live as a Muslim

2) Live in a detention camp in India as a Muslim

3) Covert as either Hindus, Sikhs, Christians, Jains, Parsis or Buddhists to attain Indian citizenship and live a secured and prosperous life

The choice is theirs to make.
And how many times you sell your mother/sister/daughter and wife to be secure in India

There is a loop hole in CAA.

All illegal Muslims can convert to one of the religions exempted by CAA to attain Indian citizenship.

I wish Muslims convert to Christianity but I have a feeling most would convert into Hinduism.

Which religion do you think most Muslims will convert to?
Useless....haram khor dreams of chaddi dharis.....no muslim is going to change religion for Citizenship.

Remember, History repeats itself.......1000 Years of Muslim Rule on India is coming back......Modi just accelerating the process....the Hindus like you will give their females to Muslims, to be friends and for survival.

So that means India has no space for Muslims, that's you means, am i right???

Not True. There are many illegal Muslims who have attained and will attain refugee status and later Indian citizenship but the path in longer and could be miserable as they go through this lengthy process.

I cannot fathom why would anyone put their families in such a situation when other easier options are available now through CAA.

Useless....haram khor dreams of chaddi dharis.....no muslim is going to change religion for Citizenship.

Remember, History repeats itself.......1000 Years of Muslim Rule on India is coming back......Modi just accelerating the process....the Hindus like you will give their females to Muslims, to be friends and for survival.

I am a Christian brother. Take it easy.

Not True. There are many illegal Muslims who have attained and will attain refugee status and later Indian citizenship but the path in longer and could be miserable as they go through this lengthy process.

I cannot fathom why would anyone put their families in such a situation when other easier options are available now through CAA.
Why Indian govt the citizen ship to any Muslims from neighboring countries, is there any problems, if not current Indian govt spreading racism in India and have a biased opinion about Muslims

you are a die hard hindu loving Hindu person, hiding in a disguise of Christian.
or did you change your religion for Citizenship ?

Okay.

so you flushed Indian Passport and India, shows your love and loyalty.

Stop pretending to be an Indian.

I never claimed to be an Indian. PDF management forced me to change my flag.

You have nothing to do with Hindus, Muslims, India or Pakistan, Bangla etc.....stop opening crap threads. you are not Indian Citizen, you do not want to live in India, you are not Hindu...worry about how you can secure your US Citizenship, already you threw India and Indian Citizenship in toilet where it belonged...or where you thought it deserves to be.

Okay.

I never claimed to be an Indian. PDF management forced me to change my flag.
You have nothing to do with Hindus, Muslims, India or Pakistan, Bangla etc.....stop opening crap threads. you are not Indian Citizen, you do not want to live in India, you are not Hindu...worry about how you can secure your US Citizenship, already you threw India and Indian Citizenship in toilet where it belonged...or where you thought it deserves to be

Back
Top Bottom