What's new

C-Voter survey shows what Indians feel about China, Bangladesh and Pakistan. It’s startling

Tom-tom

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
You stopped believing in communism.

No. India is not a Communist country so to obtain human and material resources to set up the company I will have to try impressing venture capitalists to invest.

But one thing I will definitely do is arrange the company such that all the workers - me included - are equal partners in salary and respect. So a computer engineer to a security person to someone else, all equal. Communist this will be. :) Such an idea was present in the wonderful Hindi film Rocket Singh : Salesman of the Year.

But one thing I will definitely do is arrange the company such that all the workers - me included - are equal partners in salary and respect. So a computer engineer to a security person to someone else, all equal.
Good luck finding skilled engineers, marketers, accountants, administrators, and managers who agree to be paid equal to less demanding jobs such as security and cleaners.

Good luck finding skilled engineers, marketers, accountants, administrators, and managers who agree to be paid equal to less demanding jobs such as security and cleaners.
such that all the workers - me included - are equal partners in salary and respect. So a computer engineer to a security person to someone else, all equal. Communist this will be. :) Such an idea was present in the wonderful Hindi film Rocket Singh : Salesman of the Year.

1. If the salaries of the engineers cannot be lowered drastically then the salaries of the security person / persons and cleaners can be increased such that there is a meeting of the salaries to an agreement point.

2. Though I won't reveal the nature of the work I will say that it is in fundamental classic binary computing. The engineers won't have such work anywhere else in India so I will make them aware the prestige of the work and convince them that though they won't get salaries they would in the huge companies TCS or Infosys these two companies are not respectable in the real sense so the engineers will have to bear with a lesser but comfortable salary for the moment.

3. I don't think marketers, accountants and managers are needed at this point.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom