What's new

Bus carrying engineers reportedly exploded on Wednesday.

Has any group claimed responsibility yet?

Dude...

MRAPS cost money. First of all our armed forces need them. And second of all, who is going to finance the mraps to be used for civillian use?
We have money for tanks, jets, frigates, submarines, MPAs, corvettes and what not... A MRAP costs a fraction of that.

As usual, the establishment and the Government tried to hush it. First the excuse of "accident" paddled , when it fails, the usual silence.
If Pakistan was striking the terror targets both in Afghanistan and India, the situation would have been different.
Gotta take out the mastermind in Delhi.

Gotta take out the mastermind in Delhi.

Pakistan should have first internationalise the comments made by NSA Doval and then take him out long time ago. He is the person behind 1000s of killings in Pakistan.

But some how I don't think it is ever going to happen.
For that you need "Ba**s".

Pakistan should have first internationalise the comments made by NSA Doval and then take him out long time ago. He is the person behind 1000s of killings in Pakistan.

But some how I don't think it is ever going to happen.
For that you need "Ba**s".
No, that would have made it obvious. Such decisions and operations are highest level of Top Secrets.

Dude...

MRAPS cost money. First of all our armed forces need them. And second of all, who is going to finance the mraps to be used for civillian use?
Americans gave 500 MRAPs to Pakistan free of cost years ago

No, that would have made it obvious. Such decisions and operations are highest level of Top Secrets.

I meant that his public comments that India would carry out attacks on Pakistan, should have been internationalised by Pakistan. But as usual Pakistani government at the time and ever since, have kept quiet, the FO keeping in their long track records did nothing. The Establishment was happy to take "Shahdat" of so many soldiers and FC personnel without any fuss.

I understand, taking him out should be top secrets.

But I don't think any other country would have tolerated such public announcement to carry out terror activities in their country and then actually conduct them according to his announcement.
At least not one is a nuclear state. But this state had been taking hits with loss of lives from countries such as Afghanistan. It is scandalous and shameful.

Dude...

Bhai jan even university police in the US has MRAPS meanwhile our frontline soldiers don't have them.

No, CPEC will not stop - the outcome of CPEC is greater than any Chinese/Pakistani death - more contractors have died from health and safety on these projects than terror attacks.

Pakistan needs to get their act together either way. You know where the enemy is and those that were involved, kill them and those that surround them

Make it disproportionate!

I meant that his public comments that India would carry out attacks on Pakistan, should have been internationalised by Pakistan. But as usual Pakistani government at the time and ever since, have kept quiet, the FO keeping in their long track records did nothing. The Establishment was happy to take "Shahdat" of so many soldiers and FC personnel without any fuss.

I understand, taking him out should be top secrets.

But I don't think any other country would have tolerated such public announcement to carry out terror activities in their country and then actually conduct them according to his announcement.
At least not one is a nuclear state. But this state had been taking hits with loss of lives from countries such as Afghanistan. It is scandalous and shameful.
Corruption has ruined Education system and Education system has ruined possibility of competent leadership.

Those earlier attempts to brush it under the carpet were not well received by the Chinese.

These people on our side live in an alternate universe. So quick to blame the attack on a cylinder LOL You wonder if these people have a brain. Talk about being your own worst enemy.

Now tell me if India, Afghanistan and Western media would have wasted a second in blaming Pakistan.

IMG-20210718-WA0029.jpg

Back
Top Bottom