What's new

Burka Avenger | Pakistan's Animated Female Superhero | Updates & Episodes.

Evilness - Thats something that only Persians know how to do ! :whistle:

And not the Persians of Iran who are innocent people but the naughty & evil Pakistani Persians like you ! :P

We - the Butt - on the other hand are Angels ! :angel:

BUTTSS and Angels?:omghaha:

lahore ki cultural heritage and history BUttss ny karab ki hy by making FOOD STREETS on every corner of lahore:tongue: and turning an historical city into a FOOD CITY AND ELEPHANTS eating them all the time:undecided:
@Ayush

Last edited by a moderator:
Eik hi pal mein parayaa kar diyaaa ! :cray:

LOL.... bary din bad apka ye dialouge sun'ny ko mila hai....:laughcry:

lahore ki cultural heritage and history BUttss ny karab ki hy by making FOOD STREETS on every corner of lahore:tongue: and turning an historical city into a FOOD AND ELEPHANTS eating them all the time:undecided:
@Ayush

O my God......:omghaha:

Angels of Kashmir, india :kiss3: :devil:
And @Marshmallow is our little angel :angel:

Waisee I was reading up on Kashmir - Do you know that whereas the Pro-Pakistan & the Pro-Independence feeling in the Valley is the greatest & isn't present that much in Ladakh or Jammu - the Valley has more than twice the Population of Ladakh & Jammu combined which means in a referendum - Whichever way you see it - You loose ! :P

I think my problem is that I liven two extremes so thats why its a bit shocking to my Mum ! :ashamed:

I either wear a Shalwar Kameez or I wear Shorts ! :lol:

The last time I wore jeans or pants of any kind was a few months ago during an Internship not after that ! :unsure:

So jean culture is nor much prevalent in pak??
And what about girls wearing skirts or shorts..and m asking about big cities. . @Marshmallow @Hermione G

Because in our society the burqa really stands out. Its like suddenly you see these black cloaked figures (normally they will walk in at least a pair. There will be a fat khala always accompanying a slim and shapely young one) and everyone becomes conscious. Giving wide berth. Being ultra careful not to even accidentally brush against them. Even is a packed mandi where everyone is stomping on each other's tattas, these black cloaked ones will have right of way magically open before them.
Well that is your society go preach there not here...

2ndly, damn right women DESERVE such rights! Not to be unnecessarily touched and brushed against!

So jean culture is nor much prevalent in pak??
And what about girls wearing skirts or shorts..and m asking about big cities. . @Marshmallow @Hermione G

Jean Culture is prevalent in Pakistan...very much so ! :blink:

I was talking about myself - I like Shalwar Kameez ! :kiss3:

Shorts or Skirts ! :astagh:

Shorts - Maybe ! Skirts - Not unless shes a kid !

But its not as if they're forced or anything - Our society just doesn't approve of it & most families don't like that !

lahore ki cultural heritage and history BUttss ny karab ki hy by making FOOD STREETS on every corner of lahore:tongue: and turning an historical city into a FOOD CITY AND ELEPHANTS eating them all the time:undecided:
@Ayush

Apneii Big Brother ke bareiii mein aaap isss tarhan kahoo giii ! :cray:

As if Islamabad - the City of Zombies has any bragging rights over Lahore - the Heart of Pakistan ! :smokin:

But its not as if they're forced or anything - Our society just doesn't approve of it & most families don't like that !

@Ayush....I agree.....:tup:

Waisee I was reading up on Kashmir - Do you know that whereas the Pro-Pakistan & the Pro-Independence feeling in the Valley is the greatest & isn't present that much in Ladakh or Jammu - the Valley has more than twice the Population of Ladakh & Jammu combined which means in a referendum - Whichever way you see it - You loose ! :P
But india is not letting g of Kashmir, so whichever way you see it you lose. :whistle:
Also even u must have observed that slowly the Kashmir banega pakistan has changed to kashmir wants independence, and m sure in future it will change to Kashmir rahega Hindustan. With reasons being very clear..the main reason being indian economy in future (projected to be the third largest) and the opportunities it will offer.

What is difference between dupata and chadar/chador? Here we call the bedsheet or sheet we put over ourselves while slleeping as chaddar.

Can you please post a photograph?

@Talon stop being rude. People are talking and your are getting excited for what?

Rude me?! Why did I throw facts on your imagination?! Seriously, I am not getting excited but disgusted with you trying to think that just because MUSLIMS IN INDIA DO IT, Pakistanis MUST do it too?!

jeans is very much there,girls do wear them but not skirts or shorts etc....

In india, it is common in big cities and also.in my University campus :D

But india is not letting g of Kashmir, so whichever way you see it you lose. :whistle:
Also even u must have observed that slowly the Kashmir banega pakistan has changed to kashmir wants independence, and m sure in future it will change to Kashmir rahega Hindustan. With reasons being very clear..the main reason being indian economy in future (projected to be the third largest) and the opportunities it will offer.

On the contrary the same question was put to the Quaid in respect of Pakistan, I'm sure I've got that book here somewhere...khair no matter & the Quaid asked the Interviewer a counter question - Would you rather live in an Economically Strong Britain ruled by Germany or would you rather live in an Economically Weak but Free Britain ?

The Kashmiris are from the same stock as us ! :kiss3:

At any rate like Pakistan there is no reason why Kashmir can't be an economically successful country ! :)

wah aapi... ap abaya pehnti ho.... cute,,,,:smitten:

Hhahahaha...yea, at 1st I was teased about it coz I dont look the age to use abaya...Plus some men in my family think by not covering you are being modern so they couldnt really combine a Pakistani living abroad her WHOLE LIFE wearing something like that as her choice...

Anyway, even my dad NEVER asked me to use it ....My choice...People may laugh what not I couldnt care less...

However I don't use it here in West, for the simple reason it fails its purpose of making you covered and being invisible...

However, I use something similar, loose clothes and headscarf...Serves the same purpose and am still invisible! Because the main purpose was to NOT ATTRACT the attention ...

While full covering in Pak still manages to attract stares...I am not sure what it is...At 1 point in time I actually started using Paindoo language with a weird accent just to blend in so when I go shopping the prices wont become equal to British prices :blink:

Back
Top Bottom