What's new

Burka Avenger | Pakistan's Animated Female Superhero | Updates & Episodes.

my frends who are pathans,when thy go to their villages in KPK on eids or weddings,thy wear the duppattas cus of the culture but when they are back,thy dont
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif

LOL....:lol: we use dupatta and chadar on reguler basis...:P

Good to know that. Good for you. Now I see that you associate Sari with 'patli kamar' as you say and Shalwar Kameez with flabby aunties. That is not how it works in Pakistan.

You mean the slim ones wear the shalwar, and the sugar ladies flaunt the charbi in saris then?

my frends who are pathans,when thy go to their villages in KPK on eids or weddings,thy wear the duppattas cus of the culture but when they are back,thy dont
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif

Wait @Hermione G she called Pashtuns as Pathans - Kaheiiin tou Marsha ke upper Elephant bhitaaa duuun as punishment for changing the name of your race ! :)

Aaap ka eik isharaaa aur Marsha would be as flat as a Naaan ! :agree:

Shorts are not allowed? ? :fie:

They are allowed & people wear it all the time ! :lol:

My Mum's just like - Don't wear them outside like that...you're not 10 anymore ! :cray:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait @Hermione G she called Pashtuns as Pathans - Kaheiiin tou Marsha ke upper Elephant bhitaaa duuun as punishment for changing the name of your race ! :)

Elephant kyun bithana hai.. we already have a 113 kg guy on this forum. Any guesses @Marshmallow?? :D

My Mum's just like - Don't wear them outside like that...you're not 10 anymore ! :cray:

Its okey she is my sister.... stop acting like auntie fasadan...:P

yeh they offered you internet to spread ur evilness throug it from there:laugh:

nothing,how are you?

Evilness - Thats something that only Persians know how to do ! :whistle:

And not the Persians of Iran who are innocent people but the naughty & evil Pakistani Persians like you ! :P

We - the Butt - on the other hand are Angels ! :angel:

Woo! And my mom advocates wearing them,over jeans and all,but I maintain a balance.

Evilness - Thats something that only Persians know how to do ! :whistle:

And not the Persians of Iran who are innocent people but the naughty & evil Pakistani Persians like you ! :P

We - the Butt - on the other hand are Angels ! :angel:

Angels of Kashmir, india :kiss3: :devil:
And @Marshmallow is our little angel :angel:

Woo! And my mom advocates wearing them,over jeans and all,but I maintain a balance.

I think my problem is that I liven two extremes so thats why its a bit shocking to my Mum ! :ashamed:

I either wear a Shalwar Kameez or I wear Shorts ! :lol:

The last time I wore jeans or pants of any kind was a few months ago during an Internship not after that ! :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom