What's new

Burka Avenger | Pakistan's Animated Female Superhero | Updates & Episodes.

As I said, with time, they will realise ;)

You forget brother that whereas the Kashmiris are docile to the point of being spineless they've got very long memories ! They never accepted the Mughals, the Afghans, the Sikhs, the Dogras & now even 65 years hasn't erased their memories ! :kiss3:

life is so difficult for girls sometimes...:undecided: nae...:confused:
Nahh...I never dress to impress...i dress to be a commoner rather than something that stands out :angel:

I remember as a kid my mom would dress me in frocks...all these expensive stuff with tons of that chubnay wali jaali!! Seriously I would scratch myself and get sore marks!

And started rebelling against such torture....I mean imagine wearing those fluffy stuff with that jaali and scratching for 4 hrs at a function! Hence, I prefer simple stuff like shalwar kameez or abaya :angel:

Nahh...I never dress to impress...i dress to be a commoner rather than something that stands out :angel:

I remember as a kid my mom would dress me in frocks...all these expensive stuff with tons of that chubnay wali jaali!! Seriously I would scratch myself and get sore marks!

And started rebelling against such torture....I mean imagine wearing those fluffy stuff with that jaali and scratching for 4 hrs at a function! Hence, I prefer simple stuff like shalwar kameez or abaya :angel:

For the same reason I prefer Shorts or Shalwar Kameez ! :)

Oh please you just wear the Burqa because you don't want to shampoo your hair every day - Make up every kind of story you want to but we all know the truth ! :P

Who shampoos everyday? Seriously if you do that you will loose your hair co of the chemicals present in the shampoo...I shampoo on alternative days! keeps my hair healthy!

You forget brother that whereas the Kashmiris are docile to the point of being spineless they've got very long memories ! They never accepted the Mughals, the Afghans, the Sikhs, the Dogras & now even 65 years hasn't erased their memories ! :kiss3:

And 130 years and third largest economy will :kiss3:

You are a rude old woman , pardon my saying so. Keep ranting, not going to respond. Read you wrong.

Hahahahahah...what did I rant? That you compare WHOLE OF PAKISTAN with Muslims in India? Well you just admited it by going
Because in our society the burqa really stands out. Its like suddenly you see these black cloaked figures (normally they will walk in at least a pair. There will be a fat khala always accompanying a slim and shapely young one) and everyone becomes conscious. Giving wide berth. Being ultra careful not to even accidentally brush against them. Even is a packed mandi where everyone is stomping on each other's tattas, these black cloaked ones will have right of way magically open before them.

Truth being sour doesnt make 1 rude! Learn to accept what you wrote!

Who shampoos everyday? Seriously if you do that you will loose your hair co of the chemicals present in the shampoo...I shampoo on alternative days! keeps my hair healthy!

Tou achaaa walaaa all Natural Shampoo leiteiii hain naaa ! :P

Don't do what @Marshmallow does - She washes her hair with Sufi Soap ! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom