What's new

Burka Avenger | Pakistan's Animated Female Superhero | Updates & Episodes.

Of course. But those are made of wool.

yes and those are called chadr in urdu like these

shawl%2013047_3.jpg

Pashmina-Shawl-A38-.jpg

1QOUXr0RUVItXdbeFZjjLpMXh0l_3vixZN0F4PHs50LZnRDexWX35ozc8lIDOavlKTZwC8V450HHizHGh0Wn9u9A91T8Q1ArjP41Kz194XoRXXcjezo

shawls.jpg

Winter-Shawls-Collection-2013-14.jpg

am sure ull have an idea abt it nw

Hahahahahah...what did I rant? That you compare WHOLE OF PAKISTAN with Muslims in India? Well you just admited it by going

Truth being sour doesnt make 1 rude! Learn to accept what you wrote!

Firstly baaji (habit, don't feel like using the salutation for u anymore) in your posts with regard to your religion and such you do come across as a fundamentalist, though relatively mild in nature. You joviality on naswar thread does little to camoflage it incidentally. Please hear me out and do not get defensive because its time someone said this to you.

The post you are quoting was in response to someone else, and on another tangent. You feel your culture, your religion, your whatever is being insulted, that is not my fault.

You are educated and living in the West. But you are more cloistered in your thinking and outlook than many of the more open and liberal Pakistanis living in Pakistan here.

Cheers.

Firstly baaji (habit, don't feel like using the salutation for u anymore) in your posts with regard to your religion and such you do come across as a fundamentalist, though relatively mild in nature. You joviality on naswar thread does little to camoflage it incidentally. Please hear me out and do not get defensive because its time someone said this to you.
Yes I am a fundamentalist! Mild or not doesnt bug me! If something is wrong, hell I will say it out! Myabe you have a habit of hearing everyone agreeing to you or sugar coating EVERYTHING you say and do....But not me! I say it as it is!
The post you are quoting was in response to someone else, and on another tangent. You feel your culture, your religion, your whatever is being insulted, that is not my fault.
It may be answer to someone else but it didnt hide the fact you do THAT! That you compare WHOLE OF PAKISTAN with WHAT Muslims in India?

You are educated and living in the West. But you are more cloistered in your thinking and outlook than many of the more open and liberal Pakistanis living in Pakistan here.

Cheers.
Do you know why?

Because here in the West, NO ONE ever said any crap as people in the East say to Burqa, abaya, hijab or whatever! Read my posts!

we call it chadar n shawls here cuz they are very large in size...head scarfs to them are smaller in size....

Hmmm....well, those shawls come in more than 1 size, there are small and large ones! I usually go for the medium ones...Those managing to cover me BUT not sweep the floor in the process :rofl:

The exact same black one (almost ditto) I bought for my mother while on a ride to Himachal (from Kullu, very famous for shawls).

The exact same black one (almost ditto) I bought for my mother while on a ride to Himachal (from Kullu, very famous for shawls).

yes in pak too there are som cities where these shawls are made manually by women you know? they are handmade embriodery etc on them......apko order kurna hey tu we can ask aunty fasadan @Armstrong to book an order for you:girl_wink: haha

@Hermione G

Last edited by a moderator:
Saaar reverse psychology mujhe pei nahin laganiii ! :fie:

Mein groceries wagheraa handle kartaa huuun & my sisters help my Mom in preparation ! :)

That's so sexist of you. Pakistan main ho na. Mulk se bahar hotay toh sab kaam ajata hai. Aaj ghar pe mehmaan invited hain, I just came from the kitchen cooking, Mutton Korma and Chicken Achari. Chicken Biryani mom khud banayengi - thats one department I can't really help her. My mom makes the worlds best Biryani.

On a different note, on the commic and the purdah brouhaha

You guys are not seeing one thing. The Burkha is a slimming one. In no way is the artist peddling Islamic views of Purdah, its just more believable to see a Pakistani girl don this costume over some skin tight leather.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom