What's new

Burka Avenger | Pakistan's Animated Female Superhero | Updates & Episodes.

Just a general question what is the difference between tandoori, afghani, peshawari or whatever and naan?! @Armstrong @Awesome

and now Irani @Marshmallow

irani nans are generally very gud looking,nice and well behaved
smileys-tooth-brushing-116211.gif
:tongue:

actually irani nans are very big in size and the taste is different....

Last edited by a moderator:
What about tandoor ki rotti, naan, peshawari naan, and god knows what other types...

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate 1 colour, most of my headscarfs are multi coloured...maybe that makes me stand out :unsure:

Even my abaya are printed! I just love them coz I have a thing for maxi and long gowns ....I wore once for a week (Anarkali shalwar kameez with the kameez coming just above my ankles) and everyone was like wow...simply elegant...But those days I had no lab work...just computer work now back to lab cant use that stuff :cray:

I remember when I came here in Winter last yr and used the headscarf, alot of the locals started doing the same coz they "suddenly" realized it keeps the head warm...I blend in well ;)

well agar abaya ki bat karo to i ll go for black color....:) or koe nahi:P

well agar abaya ki bat karo to i ll go for black color....:) or koe nahi:P

I used to have 1 in green, 1 in blue and black printed , 1 in brownish colour (still have it with me), 1 in maroon print and 1 grey, 1 in black and i forgot 1 or 2 others I had...

I used to have 1 in green, 1 in blue and black printed , 1 in brownish colour (still have it with me), 1 in maroon print and 1 grey, 1 in black and i forgot 1 or 2 others I had...

U r same ditto copy of my best friend....:P

Ḥashshāshīn;4570189 said:
Disgusting, look how they portray men in their own country.

They are the villains in this cartoon mate.. Often the villains look like these in every cartoon characters.. Check our Chotta BHeem :D

Ḥashshāshīn;4570189 said:
Disgusting, look how they portray men in their own country.

Whats disgusting if you protray retarded people who dont want the common children to get education?!

Plus its a village setting!

:Dits on rise . guess why?

purdha?
NAH

Conservatism ? NAH

:D guess what . its giving more liberty to roam and date bwahahahahahah

and above all with those camera cell phone well its the option to avoide clicked unwantedly by morons.

it's a sign of oppression; it has NO place in our society

in fact, it isn't France or Netherlands that should be banning it. It should be Pakistan. It's a national security risk and it's an imported culture.

Egyptian, Pakistani, Syrian, Bangladeshi and other foreign workers -- their women are forced by law in certain country(s) to adopt this dress. It grows on them and they accept it. Then they come back and import it to Pakistan (the niqab)

We were cursed with Afghan refugee crisis and they brought their burqa culture to Pakistan too.

Whereas in our grand-parents day, Chadhor was sufficient and there were no camera phones or spy cameras for scum bag fck-heads to do sleazy acts.

in fact, it isn't France or Netherlands that should be banning it. It should be Pakistan. It's a national security risk and it's an imported culture.

Egyptian, Pakistani, Syrian, Bangladeshi and other foreign workers -- their women are forced by law in certain country(s) to adopt this dress. It grows on them and they accept it. Then they come back and import it to Pakistan (the niqab)

We were cursed with Afghan refugee crisis and they brought their burqa culture to Pakistan too.

Whereas in our grand-parents day, Chadhor was sufficient and there were no camera phones or spy cameras for scum bag fck-heads to do sleazy acts.

zxs909.jpg

1947...Muslim women boarding a train at New Delhi to travel to Pakistan. (Photo by Keystone Features/Getty Images)

You are demanding a ban because it is not a part of your culture?Is this your point?

A handful of people do something and you demand a ban? In this case, America should demand a ban on Pakistanis and Arabs coz a handful are associated with "terrorism"

zxs909.jpg

1947...Muslim women boarding a train at New Delhi to travel to Pakistan. (Photo by Keystone Features/Getty Images)

chalo, teek hai. Cant argue with a documented picture. I knew my opinions would be disagreed with. But then again it's a forum where ideas are exchanged.

but i want to shoot someone when it's exploited by shyt-head fckers like this

Burqa-clad suicide bomber kills 45 in Pakistan - Asia - World - The Independent

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Mosque leader in burka escape bid

as i said though, ultimately it's the woman's choice. Not ours.

Back
Top Bottom