What's new

Burger King to launch in India with no beef on menu

I never see the OP commenting on any threads. He only keeps starting new threads. Kinda creepy

You know Nick.....I totally agree with you! Just like the Bongos (Banglas).....A Bongo starts a thread....i.e. instigates....& like a 'Bitch' disappears....! Hmmmmm......Funny!

:pakistan:

Burger king without beef? Then it's not burger king.

They should open some Sardar Patel king or something.

Is it ok for a vegetarian to eat insects? But I think they are eating it everyday.

Carmine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

@ares beta we control this country despite being minority. We have more powe than u can imagine.

Let me give you a small example. I was riding my bike without helmet or headlights in night. I was not even carrying any papers.
Couple pandus stopped on a nakabandi. They asked why I was riding like that. Then they asked me my name I said Mohammad. And they let me go lol. They didn't let other rider go.

When I ride my bike with a skullcap on no one dares to stop me. Even police are scared of us. They don't even enter Muslim dominated areas. HEHeh

This is power of a Musalaman. Now stop living in Hinduwadi fantasy world.

It reminds me of a Hollywood film. Where nobody touches a Nigga. Whatever fault he does :lol:

You know Nick.....I totally agree with you! Just like the Bongos (Banglas).....A Bongo starts a thread....i.e. instigates....& like a 'Bitch' disappears....! Hmmmmm......Funny!

:pakistan:

When this happened? Are you too mad for that trained muslim army thread :lol:

A burger is incomplete without beef.

@ares for how long?

Even the chinese know that Muslim will become majority very soon. Then we will see

at least you will not on earth at that time.72 virgins will be serving you don't worry oh but you are living in India so allah will not give you virgins

Bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

All this fast food is gonna backfire on you one day...

Veggie Burger King is set to open their first location in India in November with an entirely beef-free menu. :enjoy:

Veggie Burger King India, which has opted to drop beef and pork from its menu in order to respect the religious practices of the Hindus and Muslims that make up most of the country's population, will be offering Chicken Whopper, a Vegetable Whopper and a Mutton Whopper, Fox News reported.

So, I have a question since when chicken and Mutton is Vegetable:pissed:?

Bah.. Veggie paradise India with weird and disgusting combos like Pizza hut's Birizza. Who eats biriyani with pizza? China gets it right.
7b95f7a20549898eb16bac8f9cc56936.jpg

Back
Top Bottom